Thread: NYS state leads the way - in the most infected with corona Virus

Thumbs down NYS state leads the way - in the most infected with corona Virus

New York shows a stark increase in cases from just a day prior, when there were a reported 105 confirmed cases of the virus. Previously, Washington state had been the area with the most cases -- according to the Washington state Department of Health, there are 136 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus.

During his press conference on Monday, Cuomo identified New Rochelle, a city in Westchester County, New York, as a "significant hot spot." The city was the location of the first confirmed case of COVID-19, the illness caused by the strain of coronavirus, in the state.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/hea...es/ar-BB10X1f9
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

don't worry, local news is still quick to point out multiple times a broadcast that there are no local cases. I notice they don't report on how many actual tests have been done locally.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

It’s all pretty much horse****. They have no way of knowing how many people are infected. There could be thousands who have been exposed and infected who have had minimal or no symptoms. This, like homelessness and other “crises”, is a child of the 24 hour news cycle. The recovery rate is well over 99% in populations that are not otherwise compromised. This whole thing is being driven by events in places like China and Iran where the vast majority of the population live in conditions about 2 steps this side of the Middle Ages. And what the hell is the deal with everyone hoarding toilet paper?

#Cuomo blockaded New Rochelle - he is crying for federal tax dollars claiming their a emergency NYS cant handle.

Good thing he's not fear mongering -

I wonder if SUNY will be refunding room & board charges now that Il Douche has closed school for the year.

Rochester has a confirmed case, so I guess some testing is being done in WNY
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I wonder if SUNY will be refunding room & board charges now that Il Douche has closed school for the year.
    And seeing less employees will be required to operate the closed school can the money saved on that be used toward debt the state my owe?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    And seeing less employees will be required to operate the closed school can the money saved on that be used toward debt the state my owe?
    I just assumed the savings will be given to campaign contributors. Business as usual.

Turns out closing the schools is all horse****. The SUNY schools are going to be open and students will be living on campus, doing lab work required for their classes, etc. Food service and so on will be fully operational. Some classes may be offered on line. About all they really did was ask kids to stay home if they don’t feel well.

Even if they do shut the schools/colleges - they will pay all those good Union employees - can't upset that voter block !

Thread Information