The US is deporting a Tennessee man who was an armed guard at a Nazi concentration camp

(CNN)A US immigration judge has ordered a Tennessee resident, who served as an armed guard at a Nazi concentration camp during World War II, be deported to Germany.Judge Rebecca L. Holt determined after a two-day trial that Friedrich Karl Berger's "willing service as an armed guard of prisoners at a concentration camp where persecution took place constituted assistance in Nazi-sponsored persecution," the Justice Department said in a statement Thursday.

Holt found Berger eligible for removable under the 1978 Holtzman Amendment to the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Berger, who is a German citizen, worked at a Neuengamme sub-camp near Meppen, Germany, in 1945, where prisoners included "Jews, Poles, Russians, Danes, Dutch, Latvians, French, Italians and political opponents" of the Nazis.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/06/us/te...azi/index.html

What are you thoughts on this?

Berger, now 94, told the Washington Post that he was ordered to work in the camp for a short time and did not carry a weapon.
"After 75 years, this is ridiculous," he told the newspaper in a recent phone interview. "I cannot understand how this can happen in a country like this. You're forcing me out of my home."
The Germans forced many people out of their homes right to death camps.

I don't know but do you think if he refused the duty he was told to do would he have been shot during WWII?