Thread: wow, I just witnessed some of the Democratic debates...

Tony Fracasso - Admin

wow, I just witnessed some of the Democratic debates...

Not much one can say after watching that.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Not much one can say after watching that.

Did you hear the bit from Pocahontas on removing the filibuster from the Senate. That b*tch is crazy. There is a reason why major things shouldn't be enacted with a simple majority. It causes problems that the founding fathers thought but these idiots are too blind to see today.

The scumbag Harry Reed didn't like not being able to ram judges through for Barry, so they lowered the votes from 60 to a simple majority. Then that came around and bit them in the ass after their shameful BS attempts to tear down Kavanaugh. So what's their response to that? It's to stack SCOTUS with progressive activist judges in their 30s and 40s with a lifetime appointment. But how do they get there? They need to get rid of the filibuster, which is another tool to prevent a totalitarian state.

You may not like Trump. You may be sick with Trump derangement syndrome like so many stupid pundits, media, and celebrities are. But one thing is true, Trump and the Republicans have neither done nor proposed anything that would go away from the checks and balances that has kept this country alive for as long as it has. Yes, Trump has reversed a bunch of bad policies from the Obama administration but when Democrats get back to the White House they can reverse Trump. All you needed to do was run someone who doesn't want to turn the country upside down.

But this is not enough for these people. These people are dangerous.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I know I am a broken record.

After watching the debate I'm curious if the ecdems.com are going to support someone like Warren or Bernie of they did become the 2020 candidate. Are we going to see local town board members with Bernie or Warren signs on their lawns? Jeremy on the radio pumping up Bernie or Warren?

I think that shows poor judgement on their part.

Maybe it's time for many of them to look in the mirror and just walk away from the Democratic party.

I read that Delaware County Pennsylvania has been affected by an overwhelmingly foul odor. I thought the Democratic Totalitarian debate was in South Carolina!

Leftie, at least one of them is dangerously psychotic.

Thread Information