Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Lancaster Town Council primary

Quote Originally Posted by Wehner View Post
    and here all along i thought you related to this particular picture because the character played is a bully...oops my mistake...
    Ah, primary election time; time to drag that "BULLY" narrative crap out, eh political hack-want-to-be?

Not surprised that your comments are confined to memes; you have now referenced two on two separate occasions.

So, I must ask, do you ever read books or just look at the pictures?

Perhaps that habit explains this behavior...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

You know, kind of like when you misrepresented on this medium the fact that you refused to sign a petition for a certain candidate, until it was discovered that your crayon in fact did scrawl your name on that petition, eh?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wehner View Post
    and here all along i thought you related to this particular picture because the character played is a bully...oops my mistake...

Oops, my bad; I forgot Wehner, your curiosity appears not to be aroused unless it is in the form of an illustration, so let me give it to you thumbnail...

Attached Images Attached Images
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Jacob Sojka must be a cousin, because he and Tyler cant possibly be brothers....

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    Jacob Sojka must be a cousin, because he and Tyler cant possibly be brothers....
    Nah, methinks you are wrong Neubs; "Fake News" as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Nah, methinks you are wrong Neubs; "Fake News" as they say.
    Tyler was born in October 1994, Jacob in March 95. Obviously they could have different mothers but I wouldnt assume something like that.

Tyler was born in October 1994, Jacob in March 95. Obviously they could have different mothers but I wouldnt assume something like that.
    Neubs, is this line of speculation really congruent to the topic of this thread?

For Heavens Sake, I would not want my family to become the subject of speculation, and I am sure that you would not welcome the same.

I would say it is, but your mileage may vary of course. My intent is not nefarious, its more that I dont believe that just because you share a last name means that the actions they take are linked.

That said, I did receive a phone call about my post and wish to reiterate that it was just an observation and no judgement is being made on my part.

My intent is not nefarious, its more that I dont believe that just because you share a last name means that the actions they take are linked.
    Thank you for the clarification Neubs.

I would be surprised if your intent was nefarious. However, IMHO, whatever your good intentions, those may be diminished if a conversational opening is given to a discussion of sacred family relationships.

Just my opinion, but if politicians lack virtue and ideas, they may try to divert attention from their less-than-stellar standing, and create diversionary narratives with an embrace of twisted gossip, leers, sneers, and snickers in order to advance a bankrupt agenda.

Based on experience, it is not outside the realm of possibility that those sacred relationships may be misrepresented, and wantonly weaponized against those unsuspecting family members by some posters on this forum, who apparently have no respect for the privacy of those not directly engaged in the political process.

Once again, thanks for clarifying.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 4th, 2020 at 12:08 PM.

Never said they were brothers, I said they were family members of the chairman. The two younger ones share his address

Georgia L Schlager

On the election site, looking at the petitions filed, it states that there was a General objection. What does that mean.

Georgia L Schlager

If a Conservative candidate for Town Council has a family member, such as a wife who is employed by the Town of Lancaster, should not that Conservative candidate if elected, recuse itself from voting on matters before the Town Council which would impact the family member, such as a wife?

YIKES!

WHAT IS THE CANDIDATE COMMUNICATING, AND IN WHAT LANGUAGE?

If this comment is not enigmatic, would the reader not agree that it may be meaningless campaign vomit?...

"I possess the skills and the thought processes that can help lead our town out of this crisis..."
    [B]Are not his specified skills those of a construction engineer, a building inspector and codes enforcement officer?

Are not his unspecified "thought processes" known only to himself and does not that mysterious comment leave the reader quizzically scratching its head?

Assuming that the candidate's words are in some way meaningful to his vision for Lancaster, he needs to communicate what EXACTLY is the existent "crisis" that requires the application of his specified "skills" and his unspecified "thought processes?"

Can not the reader conclude that Lancaster's Building Department is in "crisis," or in a state of fiscal irresponsibility?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 14th, 2020 at 11:57 AM.

It is the prerogative of a voter to change party affiliation at any time, for whatever reason. The change is often made to express ideological prominence. Other times, to bolster the support of a non-endorsed candidate to wrest the line from the party endorsed candidate.

Anyone can primary the endorsed candidate of another party. That’s today’s politics in Lancaster. It was openly displayed in the Lancaster 2019 primary.

Where some have a problem is when a long-term registered voter of one party becomes an endorsed candidate for a vacated town council seat and has changed party affiliation in the 11th hour to garner support to challenge an endorsed candidate of another party.

Do we have such an example taking place in Lancaster in the 2020 Town Council primary race? So I understand, Michael Wozniak – endorsed by the Democratic Party (a 2019 Democratic Party Committee member) after recently registering in the Conservative Party.

This should be the essence of the hullabaloo. The rest is all claptrap.

Why should a non-Conservative Party member care (especially a ‘blank’ like me) is because the endorsed Conservative Party candidate Dawn Gaczewski requested party endorsement, was vetted by the Conservative Party and believed to hold like conservative values and ideology. Wozniak, a die-in-the-wool Democrat, a 2019 liberal Democratic Party Committee member, did not request review, was not vetted and does not embrace conservative values – IMHO!.

As someone (blank) who can’t vote in the primary, abhors voting for a candidate on either the Republican or Democrat ballot line, it would be disturbing not having a true conservative on the Conservative ballot line.

Mr. Wozniak states in his mailer “it will be imperative to find new innovative approaches to preserve the services we deserve as taxpayers. More than ever is the time for fiscal responsibility”.

101 political campaign rhetoric. Mr. Wozniak, what is your platform regarding issues that plague the town – flooding / drainage, infrastructure, traffic, development, zoning? Same questions, Ms. Gaczewski.

Does this mean that Mr. Wozniak is NOT supporting Monica Wallace's re-election bid?...

Is Mr. Wozniak PUBLICLY and ACTIVELY supporting Frank Smierciak for the 143rd New York State Assembly?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 14th, 2020 at 08:22 PM.

I, honestly don't know Mr Wozniak. So I can't comment on his Conservative values.
    For four years, I saw the non-conservative values of his opposition, Ms Gaczewski.
    As a marketing person. Ms Gaczewski sold herself again to the conservative party.

She is very good at selling herself like the old hookers on Chippewa use to.
    I call her the 'Look at me" candidate. You know, "Look at me, I donated money to the food pantry". "Look at me, I made signs for the graduates"
    No humility, no anonymity. Just "Look at me, I'm running in the primary"

Georgia L Schlager

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information