Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tim Horton's

Tim Horton's

Timmies drives out Dunkin Donuts right out of this area. Damn, I have to say Timmies big shots did their homework So many have closed up shop around here. With so many Hortons opening up all around here its getting to be like Canada on every corner, and the newest will be on Broadway and Dick road. Nowyou have four in a very small radius. But here comes the problems. Poor service in alot of these places. Here will be a list of Timmies in the area that are very slow, not enough help, and people working that dont have an idea what the hellb they are doing. I will start with the cheap owners that own a Hortons and want to become million-airs that do not give a senior discount. Then right into poor service and very slow drive thrus.

Cheektowaga Hortons on Dick road No senior discount. cheap owner
    West Seneca Hortons Clinton and Harlem No senior discount another cheap owner.
    My number one pick for the poorest service and have left this on three times in two weeks because of service or no help. Amherst. Colvin and Youngs stay away for this place if in a hurry. Drive-thru forget it pack a lunch.
    Cheektowaga Union and Walden one of the best around for service and speed one of my favorites. Except for the bus stop next to it. The pigs that wait for the bus going to Walmart make this place an look like a eye sore.
    Cheektowaga Union and Geo Urban service can be poor at times forget the drive-thru in the mornings if in a hurry.
    Williamsville main near the 290. Employees run around like a chicken with its head cut off time. Not the best service if in a hurry.
    716 Hortons forget it during the sabers games to small and not enough help. Maybe you might want to wait and be late for the game
    Delaware and Tupper one of the worse when it comes slow service. both inside and drive-thru.

I will continue the list.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cheektowaga Union and Walden one of the best around for service and speed one of my favorites. Except for the bus stop next to it. The pigs that wait for the bus going to Walmart make this place an look like a eye sore.
    Funny you mention this. Beside the people waiting for the bus littering quite a bit comes from Tim Horton's clients. A few days ago while walking around the building I commented on the amount of trash. Tim Horton coffee cups and paper bags. Oh yeah and the vacant Dunkin Donuts.

Remember Jim's bullet points election time?

Rebuilding, reinventing our neighborhoods. Donut shops....

That's one of the profound things I noticed when I was home; Tim Hortons is freaking everywhere!
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

the one in the walker center is the slowest I have ever been too.

further tim hortons prices keep inching up.... $6.50 for a lg coffee and bagel with egg and bacon...

I used to stop at tim hortons regularly while out and about, now i rarely do as the service at most locations is rather slow, and the products are expensive.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

How many times did you pull into a Timmies, line for the drive thur is around the building but no one inside . You go inside figuring Ill get my coffee fast. Surprise no one at the counter .. Why because the are all working the drive thru. Colvin and Youngs is famous for this one. That is the worse around so far in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    the one in the walker center is the slowest I have ever been too.

further tim hortons prices keep inching up.... $6.50 for a lg coffee and bagel with egg and bacon...

I used to stop at tim hortons regularly while out and about, now i rarely do as the service at most locations is rather slow, and the products are expensive.
    Yes that one is bad. I am seeing prices are going up its the owners of these places not inc. No some of them are hiring these people that don't speak English. Now that is fun..

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Yes that one is bad. I am seeing prices are going up its the owners of these places not inc. No some of them are hiring these people that don't speak English. Now that is fun..
    Those are jobs usa citizens won't do. Could it be there are state/government programs that give incentives for businesses to hire foreigners who come to the USA?

Wait, are they really putting in another one on Broadway at Dick?
    I hope not, that intersection will suck if they do. Plus they just put in a new one a few blocks up Dick near the 33. I don't get how there can be so many of them and they all are busy in the morning.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I hope not, that intersection will suck if they do. Plus they just put in a new one a few blocks up Dick near the 33. I don't get how there can be so many of them and they all are busy in the morning.
    Used to be..."2 cars in every driveway...and a chicken in every pot"
    NOWADAYS...It's a Tim Hortons on every intersection!!?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I felt sorry for the owners of Dunkin Donuts when the Timmy's open right next to them on Union.

oh boy...
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    yep sign is up

timmies by walden and union cheep owner or just greedy senior discount is now 5 percent was 10 for a cup of coffee. Mcdonalds a buck for any size coffee been going there as of late.

Worst timmies is still colvin and youngs never go here on a weekend. one is dumber than the next. also parking lot is like a mine field.

Timmies on military near the 290 you need a tank to drive thru the parking lot. Colvin and young rd same way. Next time you go order a pothole to go with your timmes. Again cheap owners that don't take care of their properties but keep raising their prices.

Res what a mess at that bus stop next to tims by you. Shopping carts all over. I see the blacks pushing them then they sit on them and leave them there with their trash. bunch of pigs. next time I see them ill take a pic.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    he trash tends to pile on the side of the building or into our parking lot. The town didn't develop into what it should have been.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information