Thread: Hey Grump!!! James Carville..."losing out damn minds"

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Hey Grump!!! James Carville..."losing out damn minds"

James Carville rips elitist media, says Dems are 'losing our damn minds'

James Carville, a former top adviser to President Clinton, laid out a scathing critique of his party, arguing that it drifted way too far to the left and was on the way to failure as a result of pushing extreme policy ideas.
    "We just had an election in 2018. We did great. We talked about everything we needed to talk about and we won," he said in a Vox interview published on Friday. "And now it’s like we’re losing our damn minds. Someone’s got to step their game up here."

Carville added that he considered himself a "liberal" rather than a centrist -- but Democrats went too far even for him.
    "They’ve tacked off the damn radar screen," he said when asked if the party moved too far left.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/carvil...ing-damn-minds

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    "Democrats talking about free college tuition or debt forgiveness. I’m not here to debate the idea. What I can tell you is that people all over this country worked their way through school, sent their kids to school, paid off student loans. They don’t want to hear this s--t. And you saw Warren confronted by an angry voter over this. It’s just not a winning message," he said.
    I personally don't believe we should have people on our local town boards who support people like Warren. It shows bad judgement on how our money is spent. Do you really want people with bad judgement making decisions that effect your cost of living on your own property? I don't. People work too hard to make a living to have someone literally to take your money and come up with ideas like this.

Thread Information