Thread: Twitter Users Hail 'Queen' Pelosi For Ripping Up Trump's 'Garbage' Speech

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Twitter Users Hail 'Queen' Pelosi For Ripping Up Trump's 'Garbage' Speech

It was the rip heard ’round the world. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) took the thunder out of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union speech on Tuesday night by ripping it up as he finished speaking. “It was the courteous thing to do, considering the alternatives,” Pelosi said in response to a reporter as she left the event.The ending capped off an evening that began with an icy moment between the two: Trump appeared to snub Pelosi’s offer of a handshake, and she dispensed with part of the traditional introduction to the president. The speech’s dramatic conclusion quickly trended on Twitter ― with many Pelosi supporters hailing her act of defiance:
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/nancy...045826489.html

That surprised me that Nancy did this.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    That surprised me that Nancy did this.
    First, that's because Twitter is a cesspool and full of morons. Second, how in the hell did this surprise you? She is a partisan hack and DC dinosaur. She represents ~280k voters from the Peoples Republic of San Francisco...which is another cesspool...literally. The streets of her district are filled with piss and sh*t. Hell, a good portion of her party doesn't even respect her.

But I like her where she is. What these progressive idiots (many of which call WNY home) are too stupid to realize is they only help Trump. I think Trump is lacking serious refinement and wish he would stay off Twitter for Christ sake but I also understand a lot of it is trolling. He is playing these idiots (again, many of which call WNY home) like a trumpet. While he plays them off his iPhone, his administration continues to pull back layers from previous administrations and push forward other things that are beneficial to people like me.

I mean this was the same broad who cried foul when someone called Obama a liar during on of his SOTU speeches....and just a few years later does this. Hypocrisy doesn't play. Never has.

The thing about Obama was he was able to mask all his bad policies behind being a likable guy. Obama was just as much of an actor as Reagan was when he was in the movies. The problem for Dems is they simply don't have anyone that is likable like Obama to follow him. I mean look at who the faces of their party have been since Obama left office. Clinton, Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, and Nadler have been the face since. Role members to the cast have been Angry Sanders, Spartacus Booker, Pocahontas Warren, and Crazy Grandpa Joe. I mean Joe was the VP to Obama for 8 years and he can't even get his endorsement. Comical.

You couldn't make a more unlikable group of people to the average person if you tried. These people are so unlikable that they actually make Trump palatable to the majority of Americans. It's like reality TV. The idiots at the DCC are also doing a bang up job as well. They still have not figured out how the electoral college works and are going to run the same play of running someone from the coastal safe havens and will still be shocked when people on the inside say I may not like him but at least he is better than the other person.

I like her where she is. Doing fine work.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I figure she knows he is being acquitted today so wouldn't you just move on instead of acting childish?

Her district is literally a crap hole.

I totally agree with you on this: "push forward other things that are beneficial to people like me. "

It will be interesting what the ecdems.com are going do come 2020. Trump has done pretty good with job creation, unemployment, pushing border security, no new wars like we witnessed with past administrations and I'm really happy with the returns on my IRA.

What are the ecdems.com going to do? Say they can do better? I don't think so.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Nancy Pelosi shamed herself at Trump’s State of the Union address: Goodwin

Here’s a question for Speaker Nancy Pelosi: Have you heard of Albert Einstein’s definition of insanity? The one where he says it’s “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”?

To judge by your conduct, I’m guessing you haven’t. Either that or you think Einstein was an idiot, too.

Then again, maybe you’re a secret Republican agent trying to re-elect President Trump. Is that why you keep making the same mistake over and over again?

https://nypost.com/2020/02/04/nancy-...BuPgOpHPI8liI8

Nancy Pelosi is nothing but an overpowered vengeful, spiteful old broad whose power has gone to her head. She needs to retire to her Mega Mansion estate, and place her ancient a$$ to a rocking chair for the rest of her spiteful life!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    She should really go back to her district and clean up the poop for starters So sad

WNY, how about that Poloncarz. In New Hampshire beating the drum, er, tom-tom for looney Lizzie in her rapidly failing presidential campaign. Wonder if he’s paying for the trip with some of the millions he’s collecting from sending out those padded county tax bills.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Your kidding me. Seriously?

We have so many issues in NYS including many in Erie County and he's busy with Warren? These people need to get their priorities straight or just step down from their elected positions.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I don't blame Trump one bit for firing those two.

Thread Information