Thread: The county tax screw up

The county tax screw up

Any truth to the rumor that the same outfit that handled the Iowa Caucus did the bogus county tax bills for Poloncarz?

Now we’re learning that the Democratic Totalitarian National Committee is taking over the cluster **** that is the Iowa Caucus count. Wonder if they’d like to help out little Markie with his bogus tax bill issue.

It’s not uncommon to hear stories about people getting caught cheating on their taxes. It’s not every day that you hear a story about someone getting caught cheating on other people’s taxes as did little Markie.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    It’s not uncommon to hear stories about people getting caught cheating on their taxes. It’s not every day that you hear a story about someone getting caught cheating on other people’s taxes as did little Markie.
    I don't care for Mark's agenda but who's taxes did he get caught cheating on? Don't spread BS unless it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I don't care for Mark's agenda but who's taxes did he get caught cheating on? Don't spread BS unless it's true.
    WNY, yours and mine. He sent out tax bills overcharging hundreds of thousands of Erie County taxpayers by charging them more in taxes than is authorized by law. He did this after firing a person with years and years of experience running the office of real property services who it’s been pretty much acknowledged in the press would’ve prevented it.

When is this degenerate going to return the money he tried to lift from our wallets? That lousy rotten scumbag!

Well, finally that sleazy little scum sucker is returning the tax money he illegally collected last February. I thought he’d try to keep the money, using Coronavirus to cover the illegality. By I suppose he was afraid to with the county comptroller overseeing county finance.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    well, finally that sleazy little scum sucker is returning the tax money he illegally collected last february. I thought he’d try to keep the money, using coronavirus to cover the illegality. By i suppose he was afraid to with the county comptroller overseeing county finance.
    "it's my money and i want it now"!

Thread Information