Thread: Obama is a coward. Iran blinked. Trump may have small hands but he has a big.....

Obama is a coward. Iran blinked. Trump may have small hands but he has a big.....

So for all of the fear of WWIII out there by coward progressives who were stupid enough to think the draft was going to happen...Iran blinked.

For an entire generation, the world has managed Iran like the batsh*t crazy grandmother over the holidays. The previous President 'kept all options on the table' but left his balls in the first ladies' purse and giving into Iran.

Well, as anyone with an ounce of unbiased common sense knows that Iran is a country in shambles that has been run into the ground by religion. Iran's 'President' has even come out and verified that without oil exports, Iran is broke. US sanctions have crippled the country and even a 24-hour 'war' with the US is all that it would take for a handful of people in a climate-controlled trailer half a world away to destroy every aspect of their oil enterprise.

The world knows this. Rouhani knows this. Trump knows this. Obama knew it. So Iran blinked and launched just enough of a 'countermeasure' to allow their state-controlled media to talk about how they gave it back ten fold to the evil empire.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So what is your opinion if the USA just left Iraq? Just constant fighting between religious groups?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So what is your opinion if the USA just left Iraq? Just constant fighting between religious groups?

It wouldn't be a fight. It would be a Sunni slaughter. Muslims have been hot and bothered in the desert and wanting to kill each other for as long as they have been Muslims. Part of me just wants to let the cage match happen. A larger part of me doesn't want the sunni genocide to continue and only get bigger. It's a tough pill.

I think the best thing to help keep the region stable is a world leader, Trump (or his successor) or someone else with a spine (unlikely) to keep Iran on the ropes with the threat of taking out their economy in an afternoon by making their oil fields look like their hospitals and schools. Ayatollah Ali Khamenei knows that his power only lasts as along as the oil keeps the lights on. I'd like to keep him in that position.

Pinpoint the leaders, religious, military, and remove then from existence, Iran would probably go into chaos....with its' inhabitants not intimidated by the fanatics that now rule this country. How long must we deal with the fallout of this country and blood spent trying to help this part the world...IT'S LIKE Pissin' in the wind. Hasn't this country and it's bleeding hearts learned anything from the Viet Nam war??
    Our enemies have blown up religious institutions for years, with no reprisal ,but we must observe the rules of war, and resist these acts, but we can proudly say that we are proud to observe these rules...AS WE BURY OUR SOLDIERS!

Democratic Totalitarians are warning that the US and it’s interests may be attacked by Iranian surrogates. Guess that means they’d better keep an eye on Obama and Hillary.

Leftie, I have to disagree with something you said in your initial post on this thread. Iran wasn’t run into the ground by “religion”. It was run into the ground by Islam. Israel is a country, the foundation of which is steeped in “religion”. Yet it flourishes despite 7 decades of attempts to destroy it by enemies near and far who despise its “religion”. I think it’s important to point out the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Leftie, I have to disagree with something you said in your initial post on this thread. Iran wasn’t run into the ground by “religion”. It was run into the ground by Islam. Israel is a country, the foundation of which is steeped in “religion”. Yet it flourishes despite 7 decades of attempts to destroy it by enemies near and far who despise its “religion”. I think it’s important to point out the difference.

Ya, I stand corrected. Religion has either caused pain or prosperity it seems. Depends on the religion, time and what side you're on. There was a time where Islam was the religion of enlightenment. Not so much these days...

I’m not sure religion has caused pain or prosperity except to the extent that some are intolerant and seek to control every aspect of culture and economics. Like countries that have fallen prey to communism, fascism or naziism Islamic countries are dominated by a philosophy that can best be summarized as “our religion is our government and our government is our religion”. This is the reason why the former 3 are totally intolerant of organized religion and why the latter seeks to destroy other religions by the sword. It’s not a mere coincidence that those countries that are the freest and most successful economically are those that were largely settled by members of religions that had known centuries of persecution. Eg, Countries founded in the Judeo-Christian tradition.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Trump tweets support of Iranian anti-government protesters after Ukrainian passenger plane shot down

Anti-government protests erupted at Iranian universities across the country on Saturday, following Iran's claim that it unintentionally shot down a Ukrainian passenger plane with surface-to-air missiles, killing all 176 people who were on board.

Gen. Amir Ali Hajizadeh, head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard's aerospace division, had told state TV that his unit accepts “full responsibility” for shooting down the Ukrainian aircraft, just minutes after it took off from Tehran’s international airport on Wednesday. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani blamed "human error" in a tweet Friday, and called it a "great tragedy and unforgivable mistake."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...inian-airplane

Frankly I'm surprised the people haven't thrown out that "Government" years ago. It's literally complete BS to live in that type of environment. No different than living in the environment that has been created in North Korea. You see a glance of the internet and how other people live. Why would you want to continue to live like that.

Crowds of students chanted for the Revolutionary Guards to “let go of the country!” and also mentioned deceased Gen. Qassem Soleimani, saying that he “was a murderer" and "his leader is too!” President Trump had ordered the drone strike on Solemani and declared the world a safer place following his death.
    People should read up on these characters before complaining that Soleimani was blown to bits.

People should read up on these characters before complaining that Soleimani was blown to bits.
    Ignorance has many facets. The liberals in this country are afraid of the unknown. ...as opposed to the threats and loss of life to our country, military, and the rest of the world. With nuclear capability being strengthened in Iran..how much longer before this military madman would have started terrorist bombings with dirty or nuclear weapons. I ran is led by evil religious leaders and their goal is to rid democracies, or "infidels" who who will not be subjected to their teachings. Human life means nothing to them, and how long?? before those who do not support actions taken to rid these fanatics and their threats , when they're on our doorsteps?

Thread Information