Thread: Chaos at WBEN, as Baurle and Bellevia are rumored to be feuding

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Chaos at WBEN, as Baurle and Bellevia are rumored to be feuding

Sources say that Western New York’s most listened to talk radio station — WBEN Newsradio 930 AM — is ‘imploding with chaos’ behind the scenes, and it could lead to drastic programming changes.
    https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/01...9o7nbf3Tw0Axi4

The source goes on to say that Bellavia asked the White House to reject Baurle’s security clearance to attend the East Room ceremony where President Donald Trump bestowed the high honor. Weeks later, Baurle discovered the betrayal and has refused to go on air with Bellavia ever since.
    Well isn't that special. I wonder what would have prompted Mr. Bellavia to ask that Tom's security clearance rejected.

Baurle strikes me as being a bit of a douche off air (he's definitely one on air), and he definitely has a huge ego. Bellavia probably didn't want to risk Baurle being an ass and have it tied to him.
    I can't stand listening to that show anymore when Bellavia isn't on. Since their traffic reporting at 5pm skips the 10 after report I usually miss it, and I've found it's not that accurate for the 990/290 area even though they can literally look out the window of their offices and get a live view and not rely on delayed cameras, so I rarely even try to listen to their show anymore.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/01...9o7nbf3Tw0Axi4

Well isn't that special. I wonder what would have prompted Mr. Bellavia to ask that Tom's security clearance rejected.

Maybe Bellavia was just saving him from the embarrassment of getting denied after a background check and interview by federal authorities. His episode from a few years ago might be disqualifier for getting any type of clearance

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Baurle strikes me as being a bit of a douche off air (he's definitely one on air), and he definitely has a huge ego. Bellavia probably didn't want to risk Baurle being an ass and have it tied to him..
    Baurle strikes me as being a bit of a douche off air (he's definitely one on air), and he definitely has a huge ego. Bellavia probably didn't want to risk Baurle being an ass and have it tied to him.

Two valid reasons I didn't think about.

The only thing that bothered me listening to Tom or Sandy was when they would hang up on people who didn't agree with them. At least that was the impression I got why they were hung up on.

I wouldn't consider the Buffalo Chronicle a reliable source. That being said, I am tired of Bauerle. He supported Bishop Malone and Dr. Gosy. He's such a name dropper. He's a middle aged wanna be rock star. B O R I N G.
    I wish David would come back. I think Bauerle gets jealous of the (well deserved) attention Bellavia gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Maybe Bellavia was just saving him from the embarrassment of getting denied after a background check and interview by federal authorities. His episode from a few years ago might be disqualifier for getting any type of clearance
    LOL
    almost forgot about that, with the people hiding in his yard with cloaking devices

Quote Originally Posted by anmore View Post
    I wish David would come back. I think Bauerle gets jealous of the (well deserved) attention Bellavia gets.
    Agreed, even before the Medal of Honor

I do not understand why WBEN keeps Bauerle on the air.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    People still listen to him. If they weren't they wouldn't be able to sell commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Two valid reasons I didn't think about.

The only thing that bothered me listening to Tom or Sandy was when they would hang up on people who didn't agree with them. At least that was the impression I got why they were hung up on.
    both are hotheads, back then they could do that not anymore. the best shows were when the mouth and rocker tom would do shows about mayor erkel and other idiot politicians around here. Then it all stopped hummm wonder why

the mouth needs to retire and get off the air and tommy I think everyone has had enough of him already. you see this clown out in public his testicles went to his head he likes himself so much.

how about this new guy that fills in for the mouth. Joe high beam beamer. cant listen for more than 30 min with that voice. high beam and squeeeky voice tony all moring
    no thanks.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Bauerle and Bellavia's facebook page has been changed to Bauerle. At least the pic has.

Georgia L Schlager

Bellavia has not been on air with Baurle since he received the Medal of Honor in a ceremony at the White House.
    I'm fairly certain I've heard him on air since then. not frequently but at least a few times

https://buffalonews.com/2020/02/06/t...king-for-wben/

Official response from WBEN. Not buying it and pretty sure I am done with Tommy Nerd.

Solo act

Georgia L Schlager

Thread Information