Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impeachment Of Trump

Impeachment Of Trump

The Democrats attempt to impeach President Trump is over.
    The Senate will vote soon and it will be over.
    From day one when President Trump took office, the Democrats were out to remove him from office.
    The Democrats sure know how to waste of time and money.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    On the bright side I'm surprised how much Trump got done while this impeachment BS was going on.

They were pushing for impeachment since day one when he took office. Just think how much further ahead we could have all been if the DNC/Democrats weren't trying to impeach/stop anything Trump was trying to accomplish.

I don't know about you guys but I didn't notice any nuclear wars happening. The Democratic supporters insisted he was going to start one...

Who remembers the utter nonsense about the market crashing the day he took office.... ?

Who remember Obama saying those jobs are never coming back and that a low GDP is now the norm...?

And let us not forgot about the low employment rate across all groups of people....

In the end he also made politics fun

MILLION$ TAXPAYER$ SPENT on this Democratic ATTEMPT...Between Pelosi and Schumer...I hope they both rot in Hell!...The money spent by these useless headline grabbing career politicians could have been spent on taking care of our Veterans, feeding and sheltering our homeless and aiding the disabled citizens in this country....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm surprised at the amount of effort the Dems put in trying to impeach him.

I thought low unemployment, strong stock market, good GDP, creation of manufacturing jobs and strong security were things people wanted.

Ted Cruz has done a really good podcast / video series on the impeachment hearings. It's very interesting to here him tell the behind the scenes stories about this.

One example is how Pocahontas with her question about the Roberts and SCOTUS is what helped greatly swing the 2 Republicans needed to not call witnesses. Another is how that idiot Schumer invited someone under active investigation to the hearings as his VIP guest but they were not allowed in because they were wearing an ankle bracelet monitor.

They also go into detail on how they view the sh*tshow that happened in the House and how it's all just about politics. Very good listen, especially to hear two Senators talk trash about other Senators.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdl...8WeOosg/videos

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm surprised at the amount of effort the Dems put in trying to impeach him. I thought low unemployment, strong stock market, good GDP, creation of manufacturing jobs and strong security were things people wanted.
    Why? It actually makes sense for them. They have raised a ton of money on this. It has cost them votes in most of the US but they are not going to try and win elections that way. They are going to try and win by working the two costs in and when Trump wins again they will just start it back up again.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Because it is a waste of time for the USA. Don't you think people like Schumer and others would know this? Who's best interest are they working for? That's the question they need to answer without any "political BS".

I'm surprised how we have elected officials going out of their way to place more burden on the American people by working against a southern wall. Including those who want 100,000's of refugees who you all know need some form of welfare while we have people in need already here. I just don't get it. If you personally want to help everyone and anyone start cutting checks but don't force people by way of taxes to do so.

I'm going to start a thread in the Cheektowaga forum. We have a Bernie supporter on our town board.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hopefully it will be over today and the country can move on.

I wonder what the next thing the DNC is going to focus on

Hopefully it will be over today and the country can move on.

I wonder what the next thing the DNC is going to focus on

It's not over. They are going to try something else as soon as this end. It's what they do.

But the Biden problems are not going away. Dems seem to have forgotten that the Senate has the ability to investigate things as well. I think Foreign Relations is about to have some fun.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Watch Live: Lawmakers speak ahead of final impeachment vote in Trump's trial

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I never realized how full of themselves some lawmakers are.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Trump acquitted by Senate on both impeachment articles in historic decision; Romney splits vote

Senate acquits Trump on abuse of power, obstruction of Congress charges

The Senate overwhelmingly acquitted President Trump on both articles of impeachment against him Wednesday afternoon following a brief trial, in a historic rejection of Democrats' claims that the president's Ukraine dealings and handling of congressional subpoenas merited his immediate removal from office.

All Democratic senators supported convicting the president of abuse of power and obstruction of justice, including swing-vote moderate Sens. Joe Manchin, D-W.V., Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., and Doug Jones, R-Ala.

The only party defection was on the abuse of power charge from Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, who declared hours before the final vote that Trump had engaged in as "destructive an attack on the oath of office and our Constitution as I can imagine." Romney voted not guilty on the obstruction charge.

By a final vote of 52-48 against conviction on the abuse of power charge and 53-47 on the obstruction charge, the Senate fell far short of the two-thirds majority needed to convict and remove the president. Swing-vote Republican senators -- including Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Susan Collins of Maine, and Lamar Alexander of Tennessee -- voted to acquit on both counts.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...peachment-vote

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Maybe now they can move on and work in our best interest.....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Acquitted: Senate finds Trump not guilty of abuse of power, obstruction of justice

(CNN)The Senate voted to acquit President Donald Trump on two articles of impeachment Wednesday, marking the inevitable and historic end to a bitterly fought, divisive impeachment trial that will reverberate into the 2020 election and shape Trump's presidential legacy.

But the final day of the Senate's impeachment trial was not without suspense: Sen. Mitt Romney, a Utah Republican, found the President guilty of abuse of power, becoming the first senator in US history to vote to remove from office a president from the same party.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/05/polit...tal/index.html

Maybe now they can move on and work in our best interest.....
    They seldom ever have...so why start now?? They are there for their own self interests, the publicity they get, a household name..it will insure votes...who's going to get the votes..a hard working congressman or senator who does work for the people quietly and effectively...or a blowhard publicity seeking politician, who has their face on the evening news every night. Dont forget, you'r dealing with the American voters who have shown to be gullible and have short memories!..thus deadbeat career politicians making the news every chance they get!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information