Thread: Eric Swalwell's Trump comment on CNN sparks Twitter furor

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Eric Swalwell's Trump comment on CNN sparks Twitter furor

Eric Swalwell's Trump comment on CNN sparks Twitter furor: 'We can only conclude that you're guilty'

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., said Tuesday that if President Trump refuses to send the documents and witnesses that House Democrats requested in the impeachment inquiry, “We can only conclude that you’re guilty,” sparking critics on Twitter to accuse him of suggesting the president is guilty until proven innocent.

"In America, innocent men do not hide and conceal evidence," Swalwell added, in his conversation with CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "They are forthcoming and they want to cooperate and the president is acting like a very guilty person right now."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eri...t-youre-guilty

This entire nonsense for the last 3 years is why I don't like politics.

There are too many hypocrites in office and these people start at the bottom.

"In America, innocent men do not hide and conceal evidence," Swalwell added
    So with this type of thinking anyone who pleads the 5th is guilty, right?

All political parties as far as I can remember were always looking for dirt on the politicians running against them.
    President Trump has done nothing that any politician has done before him.
    The Democrats have not got over they lost the last election.
    They have been after Mr. Trump from day one.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Totally agree. So if one political party controlled the House and the Senate you can easily make up BS and impeach any sitting president. Correct?

First off read the transcript. I didn't read anything that sounded like bribery or quid quo pro yet we have the democratic candidate Joe Biden admitting what he did on video. Word for word without any opinion or interpretation needed. You didn't see democratic congress people having any issue with that. Or issues with the DNC hiring a foreign agent to make up a bs dossier to go after Trump. They did that to influence the 2016 election. Right?

This is the problem with politics or people in general. Hypocrites. Many of these hypocrites start their careers on our local town/village boards.

Trump was voted in to drain the swamp. Apparently Joe and Hunter Biden are in the swamp. They have to go. Trump is doing his job.

Thread Information