Thread: Comey admits ‘I was wrong’ on FISA conduct

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Comey admits ‘I was wrong’ on FISA conduct

Comey admits ‘I was wrong’ on FISA conduct, remains defiant on dossier in tense interview

Former FBI Director James Comey admitted on "Fox News Sunday" that the recently released Justice Department Inspector General’s report on the launch of the FBI’s Russia investigation and their use of the surveillance process showed that he was "overconfident" when he defended his former agency's use of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

This comes days after Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report and testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee detailed concerns that included 17 “significant errors and omissions” by the FBI’s investigative team when applying for a FISA warrant to monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. Horowitz referred “the entire chain of command” to the FBI and DOJ for “how to assess and address their performance failures” during the probe, which was conducted while Comey was in charge.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/com...hing-ig-report

He also concluded that there was no testimonial or documentary evidence to show that the investigation started due to any political bias, but said the issue of bias “gets murkier” when it comes to the various issues with the FISA process.
    Yeah right. They didn't want Trump to win the election the day he said he was going to run. The impeach idea started even before he won the election and went full steam the first day he took office.

They just don't want their way of doing things changed.

This has been #Comey's trade mark moves - he comes out as aggressive - then flips and says things like - "Sloppy but" - "No intent to break the law" - "bad record keeping but" !

He did the same thing in #WhiteWater and the #EmailScandal !!!!!!!!!

http://www.thompsontimeline.com/2855...dQQi1tPZf6Tb70
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Just had someone I know say "Did you see how Comey is downplaying what was going on?"

He was involved. Sort of hard to say there was no bias when every "mistake" that was made just happened not to be in Trump's favor.

Now it look like every they were accusing the Trump group of doing they were doing themselves.

Thread Information