Thread: So what are the ecdems going to do if Biden becomes the 2020 candidate?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

So what are the ecdems going to do if Biden becomes the 2020 candidate?

So what are the ecdems going to do if Biden becomes the 2020 candidate?

Vindman Refuses to Characterize Joe Biden’s Threat to Withhold Aid as ‘Wrong’

Go watch the video

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...EuF_YdGjwtIvOs

Here is what they are referring to

The funny thing is the democrats have been trying to impeach the President over a quid pro quo. They themselves have proofed it didn't happen but then we have Joe. Joe in the video explains how he quid pro quo 1 billion in aid. Literally bragging about it.

Will the ecdems tell Tom Perez they are not hypocrites and can't support Joe Biden if he is the 2020 candidate?

I'm not saying he will be... just asking.

Politics has always been full of hypocrisy on both sides but the current levels of it are insane
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

If you can't see the difference between official US policy, supported by UN member countries, and personal, political gain then IDK what to tell you.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quid pro quo is Quid pro quo. Biden wanted the guy fired who was investigating the company that his son was on the board. A son who received 10's of thousands of dollars with absolutely no experience in the gas/energy field. Unless you want to stretch snorting cocaine as "energy boosting"

Even with the stupid comments Trump has made while president I'm fine with him. Good returns on my IRA, awesome numbers with unemployment across all segments of people, many of the clients we work with are saying they are busier, he makes politics funny and interesting, he's literally walling off the southern border, kept his promise moving the USA embassy to Jerusalem versus just giving lip service about it along with many other items. What is wrong with that?

Haven't you been watching the Democratic debates? Apparently not because I certainly don't any of those people as president.

Thread Information