Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erie County will consent to refugee resettlement

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Shorter 4248: I got mine! Now get lost!!!

OR as some government employees might say... if you don't like it move.

Shorter 4248: I got mine! Now get lost!!!
    Well Breezy...time to get your head out of...and see the reality of Shorters' questioning...or you would like to write a blank check to support the costs to defray the costs borne to the E.C taxpayers..it would genuinely be proof that you are as generous with your $$ as you are with your criticisms of a legitimate question related to exactly what the taxpayer are shelling out for Pollycarzs' generosity...in fact perhaps he too should open his doors to his Mc mansion on Delaware ave...and take a dozen or so of his "future" voters in!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Joe D had a valid thought.

How much of Mark's salary does he donate to the various agencies that import refugees into the community. He should be proud to show us how much of his hard earned money he donates to refugee causes.

There is absolutely nothing wrong moving into our area as long as you can support yourself. If the only reason a group of people come to an area is for the various welfare programs offered then that means they are a cost to everyone else in this community. Correct?

Maybe the funds that are given for the programs come from the federal government but don't we cover the cost for county/state employee's salaries who administer the funds?

I feel bad for long time families in our community. They have kids who grow up who may need jobs. What happens. You have agencies who import people from over seas, set them up on various welfare programs and then even offer job training/tax incentives so they can get employed. Right? Instead of helping those who are already here for generations in our community. The kick in the ass is you are making the people already here pay for that.

I have an idea.

Can Joe and I pick a noble cause and then send the bill to either the ecdems.com or any democratic elected officials who believe people from other countries needs should come before local citizens in need?

Part of it is - they are now also applying for and receiving social security disability benefits.

Yes - I got mine - i earned mine and I paid for everything i received ! They come here and everything is handed to them. Yes - they are welcome to come here get a job and support them selves. The County executive wants to pump the numbers in order to increase the tax flow to associated agencies and non-profits. As well as increase the Dem voter base with grateful immigrants.

My children/young adults will carry heavy student debt for years .

"I would love to see some one honestly and fully expose the total "Local costs of "legal" refugees" ? !

How much will tax payers pay for medical - food - rent - clothing and even social security disability benefits that then give the medicaid insurance.

So please tell us how much is spent on each one - federal cost - state cost - county cost per month.

Then throw in the costs of every agency that aids them from the day they arrived.

What exactly is the Executive committing to when he welcomes them being sent here.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Does the county exec have a communications director that can answer this for him?

What exactly is the Executive committing to when he welcomes them being sent here.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Part of it is - they are now also applying for and receiving social security disability benefits.

Yes - I got mine - i earned mine and I paid for everything i received ! They come here and everything is handed to them. Yes - they are welcome to come here get a job and support them selves. The County executive wants to pump the numbers in order to increase the tax flow to associated agencies and non-profits. As well as increase the Dem voter base with grateful immigrants.

My children/young adults will carry heavy student debt for years .

"I would love to see some one honestly and fully expose the total "Local costs of "legal" refugees" ? !

How much will tax payers pay for medical - food - rent - clothing and even social security disability benefits that then give the medicaid insurance.

So please tell us how much is spent on each one - federal cost - state cost - county cost per month.

Then throw in the costs of every agency that aids them from the day they arrived.

If this BS has you all worked up, 4248, than maybe just look on the Bright Side!

You seem to me to be at the age where you soon could receive Social Security.

And at the current state of affairs, the Social Security system has been described as one big Ponzi Scheme, that is because it take more and more working age people to fund the system for those who have earned their payments.

So.....

Once these new citizens enter the workforce and begin paying into the system, you could rest assured that they can help you by funding the system until something is done to fix it!

Yeah, look on the Bright Side!

Once these new citizens enter the workforce and begin paying into the system, you could rest assured that they can help you by funding the system until something is done to fix it!

Yeah, look on the Bright Side!

LOL!!!!

You assume these "new citizens" are going to be willing to work, and not become career beneficiaries of government handouts. After all, why work if you don't have to because someone else just hands everything to you? What better way to make sure the new voter base remains grateful to you than to make sure they rely on you for everything.

The "system" would have been fine, if the government didn't dip into it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chant View Post
    LOL!!!!

You assume these "new citizens" are going to be willing to work, and not become career beneficiaries of government handouts. After all, why work if you don't have to because someone else just hands everything to you? What better way to make sure the new voter base remains grateful to you than to make sure they rely on you for everything.

The "system" would have been fine, if the government didn't dip into it.

And you know what the kicker is? There are people who's sole job is to show refugees every possible program they can qualify for. Maximize your benefits. After listening to the Democratic debates it makes me wonder why on earth would anyone support them.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Homan: Be prepared for 'out of control border' if Democrat wins in 2020

Dec. 31, 2019 - 4:07 - Former acting ICE director Tom Homan on how a Democrat winning the presidential election could cause the country to collapse.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6118955653001#sp=show-clips

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information