Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mice

Mice

Has anyone had an issue with Mice in home? The Mice are also to small to set off the Mice traps.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Probably a live trap or a bucket trap.

If they are tiny you don't need to drown them. They can fall into the container then released.

11 Mice In One Night. The Rolling Log Mouse Trap In Action. Best Mouse Trap Ever

No problem with mice but the whole state has a real problem with the rats who seem to run free in the state capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    No problem with mice but the whole state has a real problem with the rats who seem to run free in the state capitol.
    YEP!!! And the voters here in NY keep feeding them...why?? are people so stupid??

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    YEP!!! And the voters here in NY keep feeding them...why?? are people so stupid??
    I wish someone could answer that question.

It's just not the voters... it's also the people who are active in the local groups that support the candidates that have these agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry A View Post
    Has anyone had an issue with Mice in home? The Mice are also to small to set off the Mice traps.
    Awww, you made me look. I had issues last year. So, I check under my kitchen stove every other Friday.
    Well, I looked today instead of waiting until Friday. There's turds under there again.

That gives me the creeps.

I sent an email to Fox pest control to move up my appointment. In August, I told them to take the bait boxes away since I didn't have issues.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Awww, you made me look. I had issues last year. So, I check under my kitchen stove every other Friday.
    Well, I looked today instead of waiting until Friday. There's turds under there again.

That gives me the creeps.

I sent an email to Fox pest control to move up my appointment. In August, I told them to take the bait boxes away since I didn't have issues.
    BUY YOUR OWN.. SAVE $$
    https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...1&cm_vc=-10005

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...1&cm_vc=-10005

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    BUY YOUR OWN.. SAVE $$
    I'm surprised how many people won't do simple stuff like catch mice or rats. Or at least have a neighbor help with something like that.

'
    Good idea but I wouldn't want to store it around the house with my dog and sometimes my granddogs around.
    I have 2 fears rodents and heights. I'd rather someone else handle the rodents.

Georgia L Schlager

The mouse man is here putting out my bait boxes. He said they should be moving outside on the weekend since it will be warmer

Georgia L Schlager

Simple solutions are the best: I have a cat. Organic, low-cost and cold-blooded but effective as all hell.

Buffalo Animal Shelter and the local SPCA always seem to have a surplus of animals waiting to be adopted.

I know this sounds like a liberal, feel-good, hippy-dippy, tree-hugging solution (and as a result will be rejected out of hand), but this does work.

I had mice. Added one cat two years ago, I no longer have mice.
    Even as a great rock is not shaken by the wind, the wise man is not shaken by praise or by blame.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I really don't like poisons. They tend to move up the food chain. Owls, fox, and hawks etc eat mice and rats. As Colonel Sun said cats are organic.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sun View Post
    Simple solutions are the best: I have a cat. Organic, low-cost and cold-blooded but effective as all hell.

Buffalo Animal Shelter and the local SPCA always seem to have a surplus of animals waiting to be adopted.

I know this sounds like a liberal, feel-good, hippy-dippy, tree-hugging solution (and as a result will be rejected out of hand), but this does work.

I had mice. Added one cat two years ago, I no longer have mice.
    That's good for people who like cats. Some cats are so proud to show their masters what they've done, they bring the vermin home to show them. YUCK!
    If you don't have an outside cat, then you have a litter box. YUCK!

But it's a very good sound solution for people who do like cats

Georgia L Schlager

This did the job. It is save for pets and children. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Tomcat-1...1005/300934065

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry A View Post
    This did the job. It is save for pets and children. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Tomcat-1...1005/300934065

I might try that down the road

Georgia L Schlager

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information