Thread: Adam Schiff to Jim Jordan: ‘I don’t know the identity of the whistleblower’

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Adam Schiff to Jim Jordan: ‘I don’t know the identity of the whistleblower’

Adam Schiff to Jim Jordan: ‘I don’t know the identity of the whistleblower’

After House Democrats kicked off their impeachment hearings against President Trump on Wednesday, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., claimed he has no knowledge of the Ukraine whistleblower's identity, despite reports of his staff meeting with the person in secret.

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio., who was recently reassigned to the committee, interjected to point out that Schiff is the only member of Congress to have spoken with the whistleblower directly and asked that the rest of the chamber be given the same opportunity.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/impeac...lower-identity

Unbelievable.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Schiff’s lead witnesses have no real evidence — and neither does he

On Wednesday, the curtain rises on the House’s impeachment show, featuring State Department career diplomats William Taylor Jr. and George Kent as the first witnesses. Mainstream media claim Taylor and Kent have “damning evidence” that President Trump delayed military aid to the Kiev government in a quid pro quo to pressure the Ukrainian president to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

Don’t believe it. Kent and Taylor have no evidence against Trump — only a false rumor spread during a farcical game of telephone on Sept. 7. Taylor heard the claim third-hand, and then called Kent, who got it fourth-hand.
    https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/schiff...HRie8WKKtB8Vk0

What a joke. I've been listening to bits and pieces throughout the day.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    And here it is

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Levin on impeachment hearings: Swalwell doesn't know what he's talking about

Thread Information