Thread: For a moment I thought they were coming around and then they blow it. Buffalo News

Tony Fracasso - Admin

For a moment I thought they were coming around and then they blow it. Buffalo News

Letter: Poloncarz has earned another chance to lead

I often despair of witnessing another political campaign involving a robust debate on the issues. Take the current county executive race, for instance. Although both campaigns are guilty of negative advertising, right from the get-go the Lynne Dixon camp has made an art form of it, littering our TV airwaves with ads oozing sleaze.

They were even filmed using a grainy technique weirdly reminiscent of old silent film era monster flicks as if to subliminally make us believe Mark Poloncarz is as distorted and creepy as the images in the ads. They also assault our intelligence by touting messages which are clearly false. They state that Dixon is “independent” and will “get politics out of county government,” claims which are brazenly unconvincing since she’s voted with Republicans over 90% of the time and is running on the Republican line. They also insinuate Poloncarz gave himself a raise by dipping into the road repair fund to pay for it, but offer not a shred of evidence to prove it.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/10/17/l...dkxZKlWgA2kAtw

Just report the news, give the facts and let the community decide who deserves another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Letter: Poloncarz has earned another chance to lead

https://buffalonews.com/2019/10/17/l...dkxZKlWgA2kAtw

Just report the news, give the facts and let the community decide who deserves another chance.
    Seems to me you just don't like the truth!

"For a moment I thought they were coming around and then they blow it. Buffalo News" - gee, no bias there!!!

I would think had the letter been the opposite you would have hailed the writer as being accurate and correct.

Of all the letter this campaign season, this one sums it up nicely and is not that long.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think a news source should be unbiased. That's not a bad thing.

How is literally saying "Just report the news, give the facts and let the community decide who deserves another chance." biased?

Thread Information