Thread: Live: Trump holds a campaign rally in Dallas, Texas

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Live: Trump holds a campaign rally in Dallas, Texas

Live: Trump holds a campaign rally in Dallas, Texas

His rally’s are awesome, the people love him, and how can you argue against him when he says that our troops don’t belong in the Mid East fighting sectarian violence

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I heard that. Bring them home. That is about 1:35 minutes into the rally. 15 or 20 years no deal.

2 hours in he brings up the debates..

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    His rally’s are awesome, the people love him, and how can you argue against him when he says that our troops don’t belong in the Mid East fighting sectarian violence
    Because it's about the sound bite for Liberals and Progressives. Nothing more.

The left was vicious about Bush sending troops over the Middle East. Barry didn't bring them home like he promised. Trump is. He is delivering on a progressive talking point and they hate him for it because they don't get to talk about it now.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I can't wait until the debates with Trump and who ever the DNC puts forward.

Bernie "I'm going to tax you more!!!!!!" Trump "I'm going to let you keep your money!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I can't wait until the debates with Trump and who ever the DNC puts forward.

Bernie "I'm going to tax you more!!!!!!" Trump "I'm going to let you keep your money!!!!!"
    It's not going to be Sanders. It's going to be Warren. Trump is going to win anyways. Why? Healthcare.

As of now the 6 swing states are Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

Union Enrollment by state:

• Michigan > 17.5%
    • Minnesota > 15.1%
    • Pennsylvania > 14.6%
    • Wisconsin > 13.3%
    • New Hampshire > 11.1%
    • Florida > 6.3%

The #1 thing the left is running on is Medicare For All. The only way to pull this off is to eliminate private-insurance plans. The #1 benefit that unions deliver to members is health care plans that almost always are high quality and much better than even the best outcome of Medicare For All.

Now unions sell the line of BS that they are for all workers and everyone but they are not. They are private groups that are built for the sole benefit of its members. Full stop. Democrats are going all-in in going all the way to the far left....expecting the unions to follow them. But that's not going to happen like they expect.

Now some union members will vote against their better personal interest but many will not. If you're a teacher or a cop who pays next to nothing for health insurance and it covers your entire family with amazing top, top benefits....are you really going to give that up so others, including illegal immigrants, can get healthcare? Nope.

They are going to act like union members. Which is to come together and vote together for the benefits of the group as a whole.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Now unions for years sell the line of BS that they are for all workers and everyone but they are not. They are private groups that are built for the sole benefit of its members. Full stop. Democrats are going all-in in going all the way to the far left....expecting the unions to follow them. But that's not going to happen like they expect.
    They used to be for all workers when they were first created. I wonder if the monopolies of "Government" unions would lose their health coverage while everyone else would be pushed to medicaid for all.

They used to be for all workers when they were first created.
    No they were not. Never has a union been for all workers. What did happen was unions at one point in time were so needed that they were able to bring about many labor changes and these changes helped all workers. But at the core, a union is a collective of some.

I wonder if the monopolies of "Government" unions would lose their health coverage while everyone else would be pushed to medicaid for all.
    Medicare For All isn't the same as Medicare For Non Union Members. Doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Also, the only way you can pull it off is to get rid of private insurance. That's needed to provide the benefits to both private and public union workers.

Honestly, it's unlikely that what these idiots are proposing would ever be fully implemented. But who wants to do another ObamaCare 2.0? Not many. And what union worker or their family member is going to vote someone in who might take away one of the most valuable parts of their compensation package. It's not like the government is going to give raises when they no longer have to deal with health care. The unions would have to fight for all of that back and it would be a feeding frenzy.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I see

Then why do you think Bernie and others think this is possible?

Thread Information