Thread: President Donald Trump: Joe Biden ‘Understood How To Kiss Barack Obama’s Ass’

Tony Fracasso - Admin

President Donald Trump: Joe Biden ‘Understood How To Kiss Barack Obama’s Ass’

Best part of the rally last night.

President Donald Trump: Joe Biden ‘Understood How To Kiss Barack Obama’s Ass’

Full Rally

Some follow up

Protesters light MAGA hats on fire outside of 'Keep America Great' rally in Minnesota

That was awesome

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Being sarcastic?

I thought it was awesome.

Here is one thing that surprises me. I have a few clients that have been coming in the shop for literally over 30 years. All good people and intelligent.

If you bring up Trump they get physically angry about him. They even ignore what past democrat candidates have done yet have outrage believing Trump has done what they did. IE: We had the DNC colluding with foreign agents to make up a fake dossier and so on.

We literally have Biden on video telling the leader of Ukraine he's going to hold money back unless they fire some investigator yet they pointing figures at trump saying that is what he did.

I mentioned how Adam Shiff made up a Trump phone call and that Nancy Pelosi said those were Trumps words while talking to george stephanopoulos. Just lied about it.

Not by any means, totally awesome.

Another great line “ Cops love Trump, Trump loves Cops”

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    He's an ass at times but I'm fine with that.

He ran on bringing the troops home and he's doing that in Syria. There are dems that are not happy with that. If he sends troops they will complain if he brings them home they will complain.

How many Democrats will volunteer their children or loved ones to fill the boots of those pulled out???

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Trump blasts 'bulls--- impeachment' at Louisiana rally, says Nancy Pelosi 'hates the United States'

President Trump slammed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., during a Friday night rally in Louisiana, saying "Nancy Pelosi hates the United States of America."

In his second rally in as many nights -- following Thursday's rally in Minneapolis -- Trump also ridiculed the ongoing impeachment inquiry spearheaded by House Democrats, whom he called "scammers and con artists,"

"They know they can't win an election," Trump told a packed arena in Lake Charles, La., "so they're pursuing an illegal, unconstitutional bulls--- impeachment."
    Watching for the last 3 years it's easy to agree with him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...hn-bel-edwards

Trump holds campaign rally in Lake Charles, Louisiana

Thread Information