Thread: Is this true?

Is this true?

I heard somewhere recently that an drug “rehabilitation” center that provides addicts with their daily fix is being planned or already being set up in the immediate vicinity of Hoover Middle School. Anyone else hear the same thing? I know that a Poloncarz still feels the sting from his humiliation by the town of Amherst when he tried to force an opioid distribution center into a residential neighborhood near a town park. He lost that one. Wondering if he has a role in putting such a facility near the middle school. He seems to have a burning desire to bring drug dens to places where children live and congregate.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why wouldn't something like this be at ecmc or at an existing county facility versus near a school? Or are they trying to locate something like this where the issue exist?

Source? I would think the stepford wives in Kenmore would be all up in arms over this. There is no space near the Hoover campus unless it is moving into vacant space in the Sheridan Plaza.

I heard that’s where it’s going. I think I saw it in an online exchange over the construction next to Caputi’s which I guess is a car wash. Stepford wives? Weren’t they too busy satisfying their hubbies’ every perverse desire to complain about opium dens near the local school?

You would think they would be busy enough. In my experience in Ken-Ton they are bored during the day and like to stir up trouble before hubby comes home.

Thread Information