Thread: Sabres 2019

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sabres 2019

That was a nice start for the Sabres. I always enjoy watching Cindy Crosby take one in the butt. It’s one game but they didn’t look like the clown show that they did at the end of last season. Due to circumstances beyond my control I found myself listening to the lead-in on WGR. It wasn’t all bad because Paul Hamilton was on and he’s knowledgeable about hockey. But Schopp, the worlds greatest expert on analytics and supposed Mensa member was railing about the team celebrating its 50th season when the anniversary of its first game isn’t until October 2020. I’ll confess I don’t know much about the requirements to be a Mensa member, but, if Schopp is in, apparently the ability to count to 50 isn’t one of them.

Nice follow up game. They closed the door on both of their first 2 opponents. The talent is obviously improved and that sure helps. Looks like they are actually working a system that keeps the other team off balance. We’ll see what happens after a few games if the other coaches start to figure it out which they surely will and how the Sabes adjust in kind. Somehow I think they’ll be ok. Krueger seems like a guy who always has a couple of cards up his sleeve.

Freddy Kreuger your ship is sinking fast. travel 300miles to play hockey is a joke. what a waste of money and time. then we lose two games but everyone had a great time. thank you money bags.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

thats three in a row.

oh boy the goofs lose to the wild at home then go to Boston and take it on the chin last night. but we have blockhead rob ray making excuse after excuse every game why they can't win. falling faster and faster toward the bottom.

got spanked tonight 5 2 so last four games 1-4 now that looks just like the last three seasons. listened to old blockhead tonight he is so bad i have to laugh at the comments he makes pegula needs to get rid of him and the gm.

Thread Information