Thread: Sabres 2019

Sabres 2019

That was a nice start for the Sabres. I always enjoy watching Cindy Crosby take one in the butt. It’s one game but they didn’t look like the clown show that they did at the end of last season. Due to circumstances beyond my control I found myself listening to the lead-in on WGR. It wasn’t all bad because Paul Hamilton was on and he’s knowledgeable about hockey. But Schopp, the worlds greatest expert on analytics and supposed Mensa member was railing about the team celebrating its 50th season when the anniversary of its first game isn’t until October 2020. I’ll confess I don’t know much about the requirements to be a Mensa member, but, if Schopp is in, apparently the ability to count to 50 isn’t one of them.

Nice follow up game. They closed the door on both of their first 2 opponents. The talent is obviously improved and that sure helps. Looks like they are actually working a system that keeps the other team off balance. We’ll see what happens after a few games if the other coaches start to figure it out which they surely will and how the Sabes adjust in kind. Somehow I think they’ll be ok. Krueger seems like a guy who always has a couple of cards up his sleeve.

Freddy Kreuger your ship is sinking fast. travel 300miles to play hockey is a joke. what a waste of money and time. then we lose two games but everyone had a great time. thank you money bags.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

thats three in a row.

oh boy the goofs lose to the wild at home then go to Boston and take it on the chin last night. but we have blockhead rob ray making excuse after excuse every game why they can't win. falling faster and faster toward the bottom.

got spanked tonight 5 2 so last four games 1-4 now that looks just like the last three seasons. listened to old blockhead tonight he is so bad i have to laugh at the comments he makes pegula needs to get rid of him and the gm.

same old stuff from these guys win 1 lose 3, win 2 lose 4 same stuff. at least they won tonight. rob blockhead at the end of the game jumping around, huge, huge win. rob they stink don't be a cheerleader.

how about these clowns on ice. another lose tonight same old stuff.

jack , jack, jack the only player they have on this team. he won't put up with this much longer before he wants out of here.

BOOO birds out again today for this afternoon's Disney on-ice performance. same as last year and i think freddy kruger will be gone the guy is a smuck.

some of the comments from the fans but the idiots still go.

Christopher Joseph To succeed in the NHL, you need to have an NHL roster. We still have a tank team, minus the mission. What a disaster.

my kind of thinking
    Wesley Scott Another wasted season but yet the fan base is strong for some reason, STOP going to the games people, that's the only thing that can be done so our owners can address a very bleak situation

Bob Yerke Wesley Scott have you looked at the empty seats lately. Lucky on most nights to actually have 13 or 14000 in the seats. Not paid attendance.

Paul T Kendziora The Golden (Shower) Season continues...it's only going to get worse, kids. No depth and borderline talent to begin with, then, Skinner and Olie are gone until Feb1. Top three pick here we come!

Tony Cocchiarella This team is garbage, prove me wrong. It’s starts in the front office.
    Only a couple players played with any passion today. Time to bring up some players from rochester and see what they got. This season is a wash now

Richard Mark Thomas Ive been a fan since 1970 and have supported this team through best and worst, but im kinda getting sick and tired of what they are producing

Paul Stovele You have a owner that has no idea what he is doing. I stopped supporting the bills twenty five years ago when old man Wilson took the bills to the basement. This guy is no better. The media and the news channels keep these two teams going telling people how good they are.

AP Patrick Unless we right this ship, Jack's already figuring out who he wants to play for when his contract is up. That's if he doesn't ask for a trade first. Smfh.

I can only laugh at these clowns on ice. Another loss at home, Jack Jack Jack had a little fit at the end of last nights game. U watch he will want out.
    I love these tv sports guys and this one on ch 7 praising these clowns how their going to make a 10 game run bounce into the playoffs and all is good. Then last night he cuts them up.
    You have a owner that could careless about this team a coach that has no idea, and a gm that should of been fired three seasons ago.

Also, the media will not say anything about attendance, it is way done ave about 13k a game. people wake up stop going and wasting your money.

OMg listening to the bullfrog and mike scoop people calling in complaining about these clowns dont go.

Thread Information