How about those Bills 3-0 to start first time since 2011. Don't get your hopes up I have seen them go 5-0 then never make the playoffs
You have to look at who they played to start the season all very poor teams and for the teams they have played the nfl all at about 4-12. To me they have not shown me to much so far.
A young QB that looks good at times but can make some dumb mistakes. The coaching staff is going to get the kid injured if they don't pull back on him. He is no ty rod because that's all he could do is run. The way these QB are going down in three weeks no need to get him hurt.
So there are 600 police and security today for the game to watch the drunks. What a waste of money! Talked to a few of the packers that went to the game, drunks all over mostly the parking lot studs with beer balls.
I don't see them going to far but could get a wild card if they keep the kid qb healthy.
WOW no Mark Kelso thank god! This guy got the smurf murphy all worked up and they became two clowns in the press box. woods is a hell of a lot better and now the smurf is more calm doing the game.
ok lets see what they can do next week. Pats 34 bills 17 .