Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Bills 2019-2020 season

  1. #1
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,467

    Bills 2019-2020 season

    How about those Bills 3-0 to start first time since 2011. Don't get your hopes up I have seen them go 5-0 then never make the playoffs
    You have to look at who they played to start the season all very poor teams and for the teams they have played the nfl all at about 4-12. To me they have not shown me to much so far.
    A young QB that looks good at times but can make some dumb mistakes. The coaching staff is going to get the kid injured if they don't pull back on him. He is no ty rod because that's all he could do is run. The way these QB are going down in three weeks no need to get him hurt.
    So there are 600 police and security today for the game to watch the drunks. What a waste of money! Talked to a few of the packers that went to the game, drunks all over mostly the parking lot studs with beer balls.
    I don't see them going to far but could get a wild card if they keep the kid qb healthy.
    WOW no Mark Kelso thank god! This guy got the smurf murphy all worked up and they became two clowns in the press box. woods is a hell of a lot better and now the smurf is more calm doing the game.
    ok lets see what they can do next week. Pats 34 bills 17 .
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  2. #2
    Member leftWNYbecauseofBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,867
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    How about those Bills 3-0 to start first time since 2011. Don't get your hopes up I have seen them go 5-0 then never make the playoffs
    You have to look at who they played to start the season all very poor teams and for the teams they have played the nfl all at about 4-12. To me they have not shown me to much so far.
    A young QB that looks good at times but can make some dumb mistakes. The coaching staff is going to get the kid injured if they don't pull back on him. He is no ty rod because that's all he could do is run. The way these QB are going down in three weeks no need to get him hurt.
    So there are 600 police and security today for the game to watch the drunks. What a waste of money! Talked to a few of the packers that went to the game, drunks all over mostly the parking lot studs with beer balls.
    I don't see them going to far but could get a wild card if they keep the kid qb healthy.
    WOW no Mark Kelso thank god! This guy got the smurf murphy all worked up and they became two clowns in the press box. woods is a hell of a lot better and now the smurf is more calm doing the game.
    ok lets see what they can do next week. Pats 34 bills 17 .

    haha. You're just a miserable idiot.

  3. #3
    Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, United States
    Posts
    63,096
    Cheek.. they also said Hillary was going to win the election 95% or higher. We all saw how that turned out. Miracles do happen Be positive and hope they do well.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,184
    I don’t think it would be a miracle for them to make the playoffs. They have a very good defense. Allen has not yet played a full season worth of games but he’s getting better. He acknowledges his mistakes and he takes it on himself to bring the team back to overcome them. That’s leadership.

  5. #5
    Member leftWNYbecauseofBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,867
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I donít think it would be a miracle for them to make the playoffs. They have a very good defense. Allen has not yet played a full season worth of games but heís getting better. He acknowledges his mistakes and he takes it on himself to bring the team back to overcome them. Thatís leadership.

    So far with Luck and Big Ben being out of the picture and so many young QBs, the AFC is going to be a bit easier than years past for the Wild Card. So I think the playoffs are likely.

    Allen is going to be Allen. A mix of big plays and mistakes. The defense is champion level. My concern is the running game. Can Gore go an entire season? The new RB is already out. It would be great if Buffalo had a young RB that they could grind an entire season to help shelter Allen.

  6. #6
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    you cannot win throwing as Allen did. just can't beat Brady and company even when he has a bad day. listening to surf all week and the topic was Allen at times. stop running the ball or your going to get your bell rung again or a leg injury. smurf said he has been told but i guess he dont listen. next week take bills it on the chin again. go bills..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  7. #7
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    what an embarrassment cant beat Cleveland. Such an easy schedule so far the only thing they couldn't beat the better teams. that one hurt but really they are nota very good team. they rank 25th with points scored at 19, the kid QB so far has 11 fumbles and 7 interceptions. leads the league in fumbles.
    now some of these media goofballs are starting to change their tune of the sub-par teams they have been playing.
    CLEVELAND Ė The Buffalo Bills have already been a confusing enough team to figure out this season, and that was before they made the quick 35-minute flight to Cleveland and absorbed a frustrating 19-16 loss Sunday afternoon to the Browns.

    Now what are we supposed to make of a team that found a way to lose to the Browns, doing so many of the things that have haunted Billsí squads from years past?

    Well, itís becoming clearer by the week for me, because in the wake of this mostly lame performance, I think we can all inch toward agreeing that the Bills are nowhere near ready to make a decibel of noise in the playoffs, even if they somehow find their way to January.

    This is as flawed a 6-3 team as weíve ever seen, one that continues to redefine the margins of mediocrity, particularly on offense where the Bills simply arenít good enough. Still. After all these years.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  8. #8
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    who caught thug football at its best last night. that looked like a gang fight in the city of buffalo. garrett is gone for the year and maybe longer. two more thugs suspended and two concussions for the helmet to helmet hits. what happened to all the white players over the years in the NFL? lets put the spike on the other foot if there were 90 percent white players playing in the nfl what would you think would happen? remember when the black activists complained about not enough black head coaches. so where are the white race activists
    saying not enough white players. ok back to thug football.The wild, dangerous fight at the end of Thursday night’s Cleveland Browns-Pittsburgh Steelers game isn’t just on NFL fans’ lips and Twitter feeds, it’s getting mention globally as well.

    Browns’ pass-rusher Myles Garrett has been suspended indefinitely (and at least for the remainder of this season) for swinging Steelers’ quarterback Mason Rudolph’s helmet at Rudolph, and there could be other punishments coming as well — Rudolph tried to take Garrett’s helmet off him unsuccessfully before Garrett successfully removed Rudolph’s, and Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey punched and kicked at Garrett’s head.

    Basically, the situation is hot enough.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtpNCdn6zfo
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,184
    Gee Cheekman, the Baltimore Ravens couldn’t beat Cleveland either and they’re considered among the elite of the NFL. The Packers went to LA and got mauled by the Chargers. The Chiefs have a worse record than the Bills and are barely hanging on the edge of the playoffs even though they have Jesus Christ as their qb if you believe the sports media. It’s a week to week league. I’d rather be a questionable 7-3 headed down the stretch than a certain 3-7.

  10. #10
    Member leftWNYbecauseofBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,867
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Gee Cheekman, the Baltimore Ravens couldnít beat Cleveland either and theyíre considered among the elite of the NFL. The Packers went to LA and got mauled by the Chargers. The Chiefs have a worse record than the Bills and are barely hanging on the edge of the playoffs even though they have Jesus Christ as their qb if you believe the sports media. Itís a week to week league. Iíd rather be a questionable 7-3 headed down the stretch than a certain 3-7.

    It's almost like NFL teams have 53 players each that are selected from the best of the best of the best in the world and thus it's a competitive league....

  11. #11
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Gee Cheekman, the Baltimore Ravens couldn’t beat Cleveland either and they’re considered among the elite of the NFL. The Packers went to LA and got mauled by the Chargers. The Chiefs have a. worse record than the Bills and are barely hanging on the edge of the playoffs even though they have Jesus Christ as their qb if you believe the sports media. It’s a week to week league. I’d rather be a questionable 7-3 headed down the stretch than a certain 3-7.
    grumpy such an easy schedule for them and now the media finally talking about it. before the clevland game the media was saying wow what agreat team the bills are overlooking who they played.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  12. #12
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    well another weak crappy team the bills are playing this week. they score over 30pts against the fish. they played against the 27th defense in the league

    now goofball vic carucci from the snooze reports on Thursday 37 points by the bills but looked who they played.

    Did anyone notice the no-huddle against the fish? wondered what was up with that? even smurf the Murph was scratching his head. well looks like dumbo jim kelly
    is coaching the kid qb on the side.. jim stand in the tunnel and wave to the fans or figure out how much you owe to vendors and pay them. give it up, leave the kid figure out everything for himself. such a tool u are.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    grumpy such an easy schedule for them and now the media finally talking about it. before the clevland game the media was saying wow what agreat team the bills are overlooking who they played.
    Cheek, they were talking about the schedule before the New England game. At that time the Bills scheduled opponents had the third worst record in the league ahead of only NE & the Ravens. When it was released their schedule didn’t look so easy. You simply can’t predict how a season will unfold. Odd as it may seem to you there are teams in the league which are thinking that their schedules are more difficult than expected because the 7-3 Bills are on it. If I were in a position to do it I’d want my team to play a weak schedule every year. Why wouldn’t one do that? I guess you think it’s better to have to go out and get your ass kicked week after week even if you win.
    Last edited by grump; November 23rd, 2019 at 05:37 PM.

  14. #14
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    lol they have been getting their butts kicked for the last 20 years. c what they do on turkey day gooble gooble gooble allen up
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    lol they have been getting their butts kicked for the last 20 years. c what they do on turkey day gooble gooble gooble allen up

    9-3 now, how about that you whiney little bitch ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sabers 2019 - 2020 season
    By cheekman in forum Buffalo Bills Football and Buffalo Sabres Hockey
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2019, 08:06 AM
  2. Sabres 2018-2019 season
    By cheekman in forum Buffalo Bills Football and Buffalo Sabres Hockey
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: May 15th, 2019, 01:08 PM
  3. Bills 2018-2019 season
    By cheekman in forum Buffalo Bills Football and Buffalo Sabres Hockey
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: March 28th, 2019, 07:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •