Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Bills 2019-2020 season

  1. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,883
    They played well today. Looks like Allen is figuring it out. Cheek likes to bitch about the Bills easy schedule. Guess he didn’t know that the Boys hadn’t beaten a team with a winning record this season and they still haven’t.

  2. #17
    Member leftWNYbecauseofBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,846
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    They played well today. Looks like Allen is figuring it out. Cheek likes to bitch about the Bills easy schedule. Guess he didnít know that the Boys hadnít beaten a team with a winning record this season and they still havenít.
    Cheeks like to bitch because their life is miserable and it gives them joy to try and kick something else.

  3. #18
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    9-3 now, how about that you whiney little bitch ?
    lol cant beat Brady for how many years now. cant beat the hard teams this year.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  4. #19
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    They played well today. Looks like Allen is figuring it out. Cheek likes to bitch about the Bills easy schedule. Guess he didn’t know that the Boys hadn’t beaten a team with a winning record this season and they still haven’t.
    grumpy kid qb couldnt figure out how to beat brady. he had the chance but buckled. maybe next year.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  5. #20
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    another disappointing for as the bills take it on the chin in Houston. omg, what a kick in the pants for the die-hards and bills mafia. the kid QB made some really dumb plays and of course the stumbling bills fell apart in the last quarter. after an easy season but couldn't beat the harder teams this year. Reading some of the posts on the ch 4 fb site. omg, there are some pissed off fans. how about the wacky fans that went to the game. they just don't learn with this team. 18 years no playoffs then go to two playoff games in three years and nothing haven't won a PO game since 1995. keep spending your money and make money bags richer. go bills next year.

    some of the post on ch 4 site damn some pissed off people

    Kent Tresbott "City of Losers"

    James Bivens The BILLS shot themselves in the foot

    Tim Newfell U r not going to win anything with that error prone QB. My gosh the guy is always a fumble or interception away from killing a drive

    Star Vell Mims All them ppl done waste all them hundreds of dollars individually being a die hard fan for a team that cant get past the playoffs to the super bowl. Maybe "next year " right?! Yeah right. I'm switching to a more promising team that's going to win. Its super bowl 100, and these bums ain't win 1 outta 100?! I'm good on that...I'm glad I'm no dummy like THOUSANDS of people ��✌

    Marsha Cragg Their own Stupid fault that they lost..No one on the coaching team has the QB covered so he doesnt get stopped by Watts 6x???To many stupid plays..Same stupidity for 20 years

    Screw the Bill's! I have never been a fan and never will. Over 40 years of Crappy football from them.

    Lisa Willowfair time for josh to go yet ???????
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  6. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,522
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    another disappointing for as the bills take it on the chin in Houston. omg, what a kick in the pants for the die-hards and bills mafia. the kid QB made some really dumb plays and of course the stumbling bills fell apart in the last quarter. after an easy season but couldn't beat the harder teams this year. Reading some of the posts on the ch 4 fb site. omg, there are some pissed off fans. how about the wacky fans that went to the game. they just don't learn with this team. 18 years no playoffs then go to two playoff games in three years and nothing haven't won a PO game since 1995. keep spending your money and make money bags richer. go bills next year.

    some of the post on ch 4 site damn some pissed off people

    Kent Tresbott "City of Losers"

    James Bivens The BILLS shot themselves in the foot

    Tim Newfell U r not going to win anything with that error prone QB. My gosh the guy is always a fumble or interception away from killing a drive

    Star Vell Mims All them ppl done waste all them hundreds of dollars individually being a die hard fan for a team that cant get past the playoffs to the super bowl. Maybe "next year " right?! Yeah right. I'm switching to a more promising team that's going to win. Its super bowl 100, and these bums ain't win 1 outta 100?! I'm good on that...I'm glad I'm no dummy like THOUSANDS of people ��✌

    Marsha Cragg Their own Stupid fault that they lost..No one on the coaching team has the QB covered so he doesnt get stopped by Watts 6x???To many stupid plays..Same stupidity for 20 years

    Screw the Bill's! I have never been a fan and never will. Over 40 years of Crappy football from them.

    Lisa Willowfair time for josh to go yet ???????

    I don’t really care if Bills win or lose but if people want to travel and cheer on their team then good for them. Not everyone is a loser like you, too bad you didn’t make better choices in life than you did.

  7. #22
    Member gorja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lancaster, NY
    Posts
    12,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    I donít really care if Bills win or lose but if people want to travel and cheer on their team then good for them. Not everyone is a loser like you, too bad you didnít make better choices in life than you did.
    I'm not a Bills fan like I was decades ago. In fact, I don't really care one way or another who wins or loses but I do agree, good for those fans for having the passion to love and cheer on their team.

    Have a GREAT day,
    Georgia Schlager

  8. #23
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    I don’t really care if Bills win or lose but if people want to travel and cheer on their team then good for them. Not everyone is a loser like you, too bad you didn’t make better choices in life than you did.
    oh danny boy i have made the right choice for the last 25 years. not a bills fan ..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  9. #24
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I'm not a Bills fan like I was decades ago. In fact, I don't really care one way or another who wins or loses but I do agree, good for those fans for having the passion to love and cheer on their team.
    g those die hards need to wake up and stop wasting their money on them. like the sabres people just don't get it. you're making a billion air richer. with an owner that has no idea about pro sports.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  10. #25
    Member leftWNYbecauseofBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,846
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    g those die hards need to wake up and stop wasting their money on them. like the sabres people just don't get it. you're making a billion air richer. with an owner that has no idea about pro sports.
    "billion air"

    Christ on a cracker you have to be one of the most benighted and miserable cretins that I have ever encountered on the internet. For the first time in your life, you are going to win the race, you are going to come first in your class, score the highest on the test. Sadly what you're winning at is nothing to be proud of.

    Here is my $0.02 of advice. Give up on being so jealous of how much others have. You're never going to find a moment of happiness, even if under a veil of ignorance.

  11. #26
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    "billion air"

    Christ on a cracker you have to be one of the most benighted and miserable cretins that I have ever encountered on the internet. For the first time in your life, you are going to win the race, you are going to come first in your class, score the highest on the test. Sadly what you're winning at is nothing to be proud of.

    Here is my $0.02 of advice. Give up on being so jealous of how much others have. You're never going to find a moment of happiness, even if under a veil of ignorance.
    thanks i needed that
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  12. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,883
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    "billion air"

    Christ on a cracker you have to be one of the most benighted and miserable cretins that I have ever encountered on the internet. For the first time in your life, you are going to win the race, you are going to come first in your class, score the highest on the test. Sadly what you're winning at is nothing to be proud of.

    Here is my $0.02 of advice. Give up on being so jealous of how much others have. You're never going to find a moment of happiness, even if under a veil of ignorance.

    Gee Leftie, I’d like to be a billion air. If only I knew what that was!!

  13. #28
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    just love to see all these x bills go on to win toilet bowl games. go Sammy stick in money bags shorts. if u dont win at least u got their. Shady could careless thats nothing but trouble.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sabers 2019 - 2020 season
    By cheekman in forum Buffalo Bills Football and Buffalo Sabres Hockey
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2019, 08:06 AM
  2. Sabres 2018-2019 season
    By cheekman in forum Buffalo Bills Football and Buffalo Sabres Hockey
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: May 15th, 2019, 01:08 PM
  3. Bills 2018-2019 season
    By cheekman in forum Buffalo Bills Football and Buffalo Sabres Hockey
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: March 28th, 2019, 07:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •