Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September 16 Town Board Agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    The dude is just reinforcing that he is a big ole bully, once again.
    If you think you are being bullied, may I suggest that you take the offensive specific posts up with the site administrator, or perhaps take your own advise...

..., you need to relax somewhat, especially as you say you are "in pain..."

...Are you sure such an endeavor like this forum is a good place in such a condition? Maybe you need a little rest, little buddy, and not get into such back and forth, maybe you need less stress. I have read that stress does bring pain on for people...

..., I agree that maybe you need to stop writing if you can't handle the resulting pushback. For YOUR health, that it...

...No more "Waaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaa."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 17th, 2019 at 03:13 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Very curious posts "Breezy," and can't help but feel that Speak Up's premier bully has no standing to label anyone a bully, and that your true motive(s) resides in the slimy world of Democrat/Elitist machine politics---period.

To wit:

I asked Dan Roman to clarify his comment...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Did she say how many people they think this may affect, 2,3 ?
    ...because I felt it may have conveyed the erroneous message that the Terranova recommendation may have somehow been disingenuous.

In fact, another poster apparently inferred such a meaning in Dan's question, as evidenced by this comment...

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Just pandering.
    After Dan Roman clarified his comment you intruded into my exchange with Dan with a charge of "bullying" because I raised a simple question begging clarification.

As a Democrat, would you have preferred that Dan's question be permitted to exist unchallenged, and thereby leaving some, such as WNY Res, with the erroneous impression that Terranova was not sincerely recommending in the best interests of our military service personnel?

When you stated that you have been on Speak Up since August, 2013, standing against those who criticize the Democrats ...

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy

Lee has been attacking Dems for decades, and the others, too. So, when someone finally stands up to them (yes, since Aug. 2013 for me), and in their own language, the whining comes out.
    ...exactly what Democrats were/are you referring to and defending?

Those qualified Democrat candidates who were endorsed by the hardworking grassroots Democrat voters, in a free and fair primary election, OR those Democrat Party possible schemers and power holders who seem to shun such a democratically selected candidate as Ms. Terranova?

Are you again in the process of...

"earning a merit badge!"
    ..."Breezy?"

Just my opinion, but methinks "Breezy" has just thrown an eminently qualified Democrat incumbent, a fine woman, and an outstanding public servant, Diane Terranova under a disgusting political bus, perhaps to gain favor with the Democrat Party elite, or just to earn another...

"... merit badge!"
    If I am assessing all of this incorrectly, you can clarify your position by answering this question...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec

Hey Breezy: What do you think? Is Terranova getting screwed over by her / your party? If not, why not. You have the inside track as a political operative. Educate us!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 17th, 2019 at 04:43 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Didn’t mean to start a **** storm. I was just curious how many people this really affects and what any cost may be. I see that currently a marriage license costs $40, and from what I understand the town and state split the fee. The state said they will waive their half and it’s up to individual towns and villages to waive there’s. So how did a marriage license shoot up to $40? Seems exorbitant for a clerk issuing a piece of paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Didn’t mean to start a **** storm. I was just curious how many people this really affects and what any cost may be.
    I am certainly not blaming you Dan.

As I have said, you are a respectful and thoughtful poster, and I am just glad that you cleared things up for me and other readers.

He He He! Snowflake.

Gee, Mark, it's obvious the 'other poster' inferred the 'pandering' was on the part of Terranova, not Dan.

Lol

Gee, Mark, it's obvious the 'other poster' inferred the 'pandering' was on the part of Terranova, not Dan.

Lol
    No, it was not so obvious there young feller. In fact, Dan seems to have suggested that he never intended his comment to be taken as Res (the "other poster") apparently understood and responded to it. That is why I am grateful that Dan cleared up his question/comment.

I am equally hopeful that Res joins me in that regard.

With that said, are you going to clarify your position on Terranova by answering this question?...

Hey Breezy: What do you think? Is Terranova getting screwed over by her / your party? If not, why not. You have the inside track as a political operative. Educate us!
    Come on "Breezy," stop the shallow, sophomoric name calling, and favor us with your insights.

You are throwing Terranova under a bus, aren't you?

Perhaps your lack of response reflects the exact same COWARDICE attendant to your anonymous screen name, eh "Bobby?"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 17th, 2019 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    he he he! Snowflake.
    Lame!

Once again, are you ever going to clarify your position on Terranova by answering this question?...

Come on "Breezy," stop the shallow, sophomoric name calling, and favor us with your insights.

Perhaps your lack of response reflects the exact same COWARDICE attendant to your anonymous screen name, eh "Bobby?"

giphy.jpg
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 17th, 2019 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    I am grateful that Dan cleared up his question/comment.
    Another farce!

He had NOTHING to 'clear up' whatsoever.

He asked a relevant question.

You jumped on him for asking.

At the end you looked foolish and obsessive.

You took up all this space obsessing, and didn't even answer the guy's question - even now; and at the very least you owe him an apology, not the drivel you offer.

Anyone with a conscience can understand that the town clerk did the right thing here, but yeah, the policy can't possibly affect scores of residents, leading to a good question asked pretty politely.

You're the one on here with the direct lines to the politicians you are backing this year so use them and get the darn answer.

It really should not be that complicated.

Another farce!

He had NOTHING to 'clear up' whatsoever.

He asked a relevant question.

You jumped on him for asking.

At the end you looked foolish and obsessive.

You took up all this space obsessing, and didn't even answer the guy's question - even now; and at the very least you owe him an apology, not the drivel you offer.

Anyone with a conscience can understand that the town clerk did the right thing here, but yeah, the policy can't possibly affect scores of residents, leading to a good question asked pretty politely.

You're the one on here with the direct lines to the politicians you are backing this year so use them and get the darn answer.

It really should not be that complicated.
    People can read for themselves, and they don't need a translation or warped interpretation from an illiterate, clueless, desperate "Breezy."

My exchange with Dan speaks for itself.

Why are you not answering these questions?:

Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 18th, 2019 at 08:41 AM.

Anyone with a conscience can understand that the town clerk did the right thing here,
    I'm not the one who said that the Town Clerk was "pandering," was I?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident

Just pandering.
    So again, why are you not answering these questions?:

Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 18th, 2019 at 09:02 AM.

Yikes!

You are one convoluted, bizarre, twisted dude.

Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 18th, 2019 at 09:02 AM.

Readers and the storyteller "Breezy,"

Please check-out Post #60 in the thread "Swirling Rumors Of Democrat Division!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information