Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Thank You Kathy Weppner

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,093

    Thank You Kathy Weppner

    I listened to Kathy From Williamsville's radio show last Saturday AfterNoon. It is a wonderful show and I think Kathie is just great. She should win a honor award for pubilc service.

    OIn Satyrnay, her topic was the infilitration of new blood supervisors like Mary Traverce of OP and Stishe Moman or TOA. The showed that the status kwo is no more and that naysayers are infor a big big fight from the new regimes. We will all be better off if these people continue.

    Satish wants three people to be electe this year Roy Wizon, Colern Bohgdan and asnther person.

    The show was two hours lonmg and provided good information about how to take back OUR town. It does not belomg to the TOA employees or political parties.

    Tha k you to Kathey for the mnarvelous job you do. I think you should do a show on areas in Amherst, Tondawando and Cheektowiga that are like Eggertsville.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Williamsville, N.Y.
    Posts
    1,596

    Just imagine

    I can just imagine you sitting in front of the radio with your six pack and a copy of last weeks Times. Then the heavy breathing as Kathy does her thing with Satish. I retch!
    dono

  3. #3
    Unregistered Enough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,544
    I think if the Town of Amherst had more people like Kathy who really cared about their Town, instead of Employees more concerned over who to elect that will give them the best contract; the town would be a much, much better place!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    954
    This is truly unfortunate if individuals think this is responsible journalism. I have to agree that press time should be given to these heads of government, but to think that their comments are the only way to reform government, would be a travisty. Many issues have become grandstanding and on some issues misleading or just outright misinformation. Blaming employees, developers, etc. for all their woes has become too commonplace. In the case of this town, I have yet to see a plan on how merging some departments can prevent duplication, (or simply) share man power, equipment, etc. To promote these individual's beliefs without any chance of constructive critisism or rebuttal only lends to a lack of credibility to those outside the circle of influence.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by |- Amherst Stakeholder -|
    I listened to Kathy From Williamsville's radio show last Saturday AfterNoon. It is a wonderful show and I think Kathie is just great. She should win a honor award for pubilc service.

    OIn Satyrnay, her topic was the infilitration of new blood supervisors like Mary Traverce of OP and Stishe Moman or TOA. The showed that the status kwo is no more and that naysayers are infor a big big fight from the new regimes. We will all be better off if these people continue.

    Satish wants three people to be electe this year Roy Wizon, Colern Bohgdan and asnther person.

    The show was two hours lonmg and provided good information about how to take back OUR town. It does not belomg to the TOA employees or political parties.

    Tha k you to Kathey for the mnarvelous job you do. I think you should do a show on areas in Amherst, Tondawando and Cheektowiga that are like Eggertsville.
    Stake, if Stishe Moman, Roy Wizon and Colern Bohgdan all lived together in the same town, would they live in Cheektowiga or Tonawando?

    Better be careful or Constable will arrest you for BWI (Blogging while Intoxicated)
    "In valor there is hope" -Tacitus

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hamburg
    Posts
    1,981
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseOyster
    Stake, if Stishe Moman, Roy Wizon and Colern Bohgdan all lived together in the same town, would they live in Cheektowiga or Tonawando?

    Better be careful or Constable will arrest you for BWI (Blogging while Intoxicated)
    LOL!!!!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by forreason
    1This is truly unfortunate if individuals think this is responsible journalism. I have to agree that press time should be given to these heads of government, but to think that 2their comments are the only way to reform government, would be a travisty. Many 3issues have become grandstanding and on some issues misleading or just outright misinformation. Blaming employees, developers, etc. for all their woes has become too commonplace. In the case of this town, I have yet to see 4a plan on how merging some departments can prevent duplication, (or simply) share man power, equipment, etc. To promote these individual's beliefs 5without any chance of constructive critisism or rebuttal only lends to a lack of credibility to those outside the circle of influence.
    1-Miss Weppners show is a talk/information show, not a news/journalistic programme.

    2-I doubt that they are the *only* way to reform, but they are one way. Pursue it.

    3-Agreed. But this is for just about every single person that collects a paycheck from TOA.

    4-There are ample chances for critique and rebuttal. Use them.

    Miss Weppner is a wonderful person for providing the show she does. She presents inmportant usefull information fgrom responsible points of view.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseOyster
    Stake, if Stishe Moman, Roy Wizon and Colern Bohgdan all lived together in the same town, would they live in Cheektowiga or Tonawando?

    Better be careful or Constable will arrest you for BWI (Blogging while Intoxicated)
    I thinks they all live in Amherst. If you can prove me wrong, please do.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    108
    Kathy Weppner is a rightwing moron. She is dishonest and promotes her nutty agenda as fact. She has been pushing Satish down our throats for the last two years, and now our town is paying for it. You think she should win an award! That is comical.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Williamsville, N.Y.
    Posts
    1,596

    Kathy the vixon

    Can you imagine what Stake would do if Kathy from Billsville were on TV. It would take away from a lot of his quality time looking out the window.
    dono

  11. #11
    Unregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    On the edge of the SUWNY "penalty box."
    Posts
    9,372

    To hot too handle!


    Too hot for Amherst Stalker!


    What about Satish!!! Say it again! I dare you!

  12. #12
    Unregistered Cgoodsp466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Enough
    I think if the Town of Amherst had more people like Kathy who really cared about their Town, instead of Employees more concerned over who to elect that will give them the best contract; the town would be a much, much better place!
    It goes for this God forsaken state.Full of left wing wacks who cant live with out the Government or a Union Contract.

  13. #13
    Unregistered Cgoodsp466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8,239
    Quote Originally Posted by nomomo
    Kathy Weppner is a rightwing moron. She is dishonest and promotes her nutty agenda as fact. She has been pushing Satish down our throats for the last two years, and now our town is paying for it. You think she should win an award! That is comical.
    You should have not stayed home election night.Susan Grelick was a joke.Go Kathy keep the heat on the cockroaches hate the light.

  14. #14
    wnybillsfan
    Guest

    Kathy of Williamsville is a knee-jerk jerk

    Kathy of Williamsville is a knee-jerk jerk.

  15. #15
    Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, United States
    Posts
    63,877
    Quote Originally Posted by nomomo
    Kathy Weppner is a rightwing moron. She is dishonest and promotes her nutty agenda as fact. She has been pushing Satish down our throats for the last two years, and now our town is paying for it. You think she should win an award! That is comical.

    So nomomo? Are you a leftwing moron? Why not just say she is more left than you are? Was calling her a moron really needed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Why I voted for Kathy Konst............
    By 4everwood in forum Erie County Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 18th, 2007, 02:59 PM
  2. Kathy and Shelly
    By etc in forum Amherst, Clarence and Williamsville
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: January 18th, 2007, 09:28 PM
  3. List of all of Mohan's failures for 2007!
    By atotaltotalfan2001 in forum Amherst, Clarence and Williamsville
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: January 16th, 2007, 12:22 AM
  4. Didn't Mohan state he was going to work for 1 dollar?
    By WNYresident in forum Amherst, Clarence and Williamsville
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: August 18th, 2006, 06:16 PM
  5. Kathy Garver
    By stevenco in forum Morning Breakfast - Breaking News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 18th, 2005, 12:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •