Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Kathy Weppner

Thank You Kathy Weppner

I listened to Kathy From Williamsville's radio show last Saturday AfterNoon. It is a wonderful show and I think Kathie is just great. She should win a honor award for pubilc service.

OIn Satyrnay, her topic was the infilitration of new blood supervisors like Mary Traverce of OP and Stishe Moman or TOA. The showed that the status kwo is no more and that naysayers are infor a big big fight from the new regimes. We will all be better off if these people continue.

Satish wants three people to be electe this year Roy Wizon, Colern Bohgdan and asnther person.

The show was two hours lonmg and provided good information about how to take back OUR town. It does not belomg to the TOA employees or political parties.

Tha k you to Kathey for the mnarvelous job you do. I think you should do a show on areas in Amherst, Tondawando and Cheektowiga that are like Eggertsville.

Just imagine

I can just imagine you sitting in front of the radio with your six pack and a copy of last weeks Times. Then the heavy breathing as Kathy does her thing with Satish. I retch!
    dono

I think if the Town of Amherst had more people like Kathy who really cared about their Town, instead of Employees more concerned over who to elect that will give them the best contract; the town would be a much, much better place!

This is truly unfortunate if individuals think this is responsible journalism. I have to agree that press time should be given to these heads of government, but to think that their comments are the only way to reform government, would be a travisty. Many issues have become grandstanding and on some issues misleading or just outright misinformation. Blaming employees, developers, etc. for all their woes has become too commonplace. In the case of this town, I have yet to see a plan on how merging some departments can prevent duplication, (or simply) share man power, equipment, etc. To promote these individual's beliefs without any chance of constructive critisism or rebuttal only lends to a lack of credibility to those outside the circle of influence.

Quote Originally Posted by |- Amherst Stakeholder -|
    I listened to Kathy From Williamsville's radio show last Saturday AfterNoon. It is a wonderful show and I think Kathie is just great. She should win a honor award for pubilc service.

OIn Satyrnay, her topic was the infilitration of new blood supervisors like Mary Traverce of OP and Stishe Moman or TOA. The showed that the status kwo is no more and that naysayers are infor a big big fight from the new regimes. We will all be better off if these people continue.

Satish wants three people to be electe this year Roy Wizon, Colern Bohgdan and asnther person.

The show was two hours lonmg and provided good information about how to take back OUR town. It does not belomg to the TOA employees or political parties.

Tha k you to Kathey for the mnarvelous job you do. I think you should do a show on areas in Amherst, Tondawando and Cheektowiga that are like Eggertsville.
    Stake, if Stishe Moman, Roy Wizon and Colern Bohgdan all lived together in the same town, would they live in Cheektowiga or Tonawando?

Better be careful or Constable will arrest you for BWI (Blogging while Intoxicated)
    "In valor there is hope" -Tacitus

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseOyster
    Stake, if Stishe Moman, Roy Wizon and Colern Bohgdan all lived together in the same town, would they live in Cheektowiga or Tonawando?

Better be careful or Constable will arrest you for BWI (Blogging while Intoxicated)
    LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by forreason
    1This is truly unfortunate if individuals think this is responsible journalism. I have to agree that press time should be given to these heads of government, but to think that 2their comments are the only way to reform government, would be a travisty. Many 3issues have become grandstanding and on some issues misleading or just outright misinformation. Blaming employees, developers, etc. for all their woes has become too commonplace. In the case of this town, I have yet to see 4a plan on how merging some departments can prevent duplication, (or simply) share man power, equipment, etc. To promote these individual's beliefs 5without any chance of constructive critisism or rebuttal only lends to a lack of credibility to those outside the circle of influence.
    1-Miss Weppners show is a talk/information show, not a news/journalistic programme.

2-I doubt that they are the *only* way to reform, but they are one way. Pursue it.

3-Agreed. But this is for just about every single person that collects a paycheck from TOA.

4-There are ample chances for critique and rebuttal. Use them.

Miss Weppner is a wonderful person for providing the show she does. She presents inmportant usefull information fgrom responsible points of view.

Quote Originally Posted by NoseOyster

I thinks they all live in Amherst. If you can prove me wrong, please do.

Kathy Weppner is a rightwing moron. She is dishonest and promotes her nutty agenda as fact. She has been pushing Satish down our throats for the last two years, and now our town is paying for it. You think she should win an award! That is comical.

Kathy the vixon

Can you imagine what Stake would do if Kathy from Billsville were on TV. It would take away from a lot of his quality time looking out the window.
    dono

Unregistered

To hot too handle!

Too hot for Amherst Stalker!

What about Satish!!! Say it again! I dare you!

Quote Originally Posted by Enough
    I think if the Town of Amherst had more people like Kathy who really cared about their Town, instead of Employees more concerned over who to elect that will give them the best contract; the town would be a much, much better place!
    It goes for this God forsaken state.Full of left wing wacks who cant live with out the Government or a Union Contract.

Quote Originally Posted by nomomo
    Kathy Weppner is a rightwing moron. She is dishonest and promotes her nutty agenda as fact. She has been pushing Satish down our throats for the last two years, and now our town is paying for it. You think she should win an award! That is comical.
    You should have not stayed home election night.Susan Grelick was a joke.Go Kathy keep the heat on the cockroaches hate the light.

wnybillsfan

Kathy of Williamsville is a knee-jerk jerk

Kathy of Williamsville is a knee-jerk jerk.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nomomo

So nomomo? Are you a leftwing moron? Why not just say she is more left than you are? Was calling her a moron really needed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information