Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank You Kathy Weppner

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    So nomomo? Are you a leftwing moron? Why not just say she is more left than you are? Was calling her a moron really needed?
    Res you probably voted for Bush TWICE! Give me a break. Anyone who can still claim that Satish knows what he is doing and has been good for our town is a moron. It's not a matter of right or left, it is the truth that counts.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nomomo
    Res you probably voted for Bush TWICE! Give me a break. Anyone who can still claim that Satish knows what he is doing and has been good for our town is a moron. It's not a matter of right or left, it is the truth that counts.
    Actually not..

On this main topic

Kathy Weppner is a rightwing moron.
    So what is she's right wing... not all right wing people are morons... Morons come in all flavors. Even left wingers..

I wish I knew what was falling apart in amherst though. I do'nt really see anything getting any worse.

I have clients that don't mind satish and clients that are just home owners that seem happy.

WNYresident sir you are cooirect things are not going down hill in Amherst because of Satish B Mohan the former professor.

Kathy Weppner just says what she believes and I think she is right. She knows a lot about what is going on from listening seeing and reading. Shes energetic and wise about what she says. Why would people not like her talk show? She would be good as a town board member.

Kathy's views

Her views are from her perch high above the great unwashed. She makes it a virtue because she stayed at home to raise her kids while her hubby worked. She just doesn't realize there are people who have to have both parents work, they have no choose. I have a lot of admiration for those family's who have to balance their lives with work and child. They have no chose. Kathy had the resources to stay at home.
    dono

Quote Originally Posted by Dvoakley
    Her views are from her perch high above the great unwashed. She makes it a virtue because she stayed at home to raise her kids while her hubby worked. She just doesn't realize there are people who have to have both parents work, they have no choose. I have a lot of admiration for those family's who have to balance their lives with work and child. They have no chose. Kathy had the resources to stay at home.
    The people that *HAVE* to have both parents working are few and far between. Sheer greed is the only thing that *MAKES* it necessary.

Kathey has every right to be proud of her parenting choice. Why would anyone think that's a bad thing?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvoakley
    He's right you know. There are families where both parents have to work to make ends meet. There are a lot of people who don't feel entitled to assistance and work. On the other hand there are people who are just lazy and work the system. I think they make that thier job.

I know one family particular who are always late paying us because they have to wait for thier paychecks. They both drive newer cars and one has a SUV escade. They have 3 kids and live in a rather large home. They can easily drive smaller cars and live in a smaller home. They don't have to have a 42" tv. They are going to have NOTHING when it's time for them to retire. It's there fault and no ones elses when they say it's tough to make ends meet. My answer is keep your ends short versus stretching yourself out.

I also remember when we were going for our mortage the bank pushed and pushed for use to borrow as much as we could to get a bigger house. We said no. This is what we want and that's it.

....I also remember when we were going for our mortage the bank pushed and pushed for use to borrow as much as we could to get a bigger house. We said no. This is what we want and that's it.
    Funny you mentioned that Res... We recently went through the same thing! When the bank told us what we were approved for I literally laughed out loud. Doing rough-math, I determined I could probably afford what the bank was offering if I didn't have a car, never saved a dime and ate in every night of the week!!!! Now I know how people get "cash strapped"!

He's right you know. There are families where both parents have to work to make ends meet. There are a lot of people who don't feel entitled to assistance and work. On the other hand there are people who are just lazy and work the system. I think they make that thier job.

I know one family particular who are always late paying us because they have to wait for thier paychecks. They both drive newer cars and one has a SUV escade. They have 3 kids and live in a rather large home. They can easily drive smaller cars and live in a smaller home. They don't have to have a 42" tv. They are going to have NOTHING when it's time for them to retire. It's there fault and no ones elses when they say it's tough to make ends meet. My answer is keep your ends short versus stretching yourself out.

I also remember when we were going for our mortage the bank pushed and pushed for use to borrow as much as we could to get a bigger house. We said no. This is what we want and that's it.
    I say, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....anyways, they do pay you(impose a late fee and see if you get paid on time); why hate people for going after their version of the American dream... Satish is in debt(supposedly because of his running for supervisor...perhaps he shouldn't have run). And things are worse in Amherst..ever since he became supervisor things are getting taken care of later..services are not what they once were....changes came with Satish..everyoine wants to glorify him for nothing he has done..name one that he was solely responsible for...I can name things like mail delivery being delivered later after he became supervisor(it's not related but hey he took office when things were/are going wrong), so it's fair to blame him(because I see praise he gets for nothing of his doing..he should get blame for nothing of his doing too)
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information