Thread: Trump's man in NC wins special election seen by many as bellwether for 2020

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Trump's man in NC wins special election seen by many as bellwether for 2020

Trump's man in NC wins special election seen by many as bellwether for 2020

In a major victory for both President Trump and national Republicans, North Carolina GOP state Sen. Dan Bishop was projected to win a fiercely contested special U.S. House election widely seen as a bellwether for the president's chances in the 2020 election.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dan...lts-dan-bishop

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This was cool.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Bill Burr Doesn’t Have A Lot Of Sympathy For Hillary Clinton - CONAN on TBS

This is soooooooooo ridiculous even for the Trump-loving crowd on SPEAKUP WNY.

This should not even have been a horserace but for the falling support for the president. Especially in one of the most Republican districts in North Carolina.

LOL

If this shows anything, it shows Trump is in trouble BIG TIME for re-election. GOOD!

CNN poll - also yesterday: "6 in 10 say Trump does not deserve a second term." https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/10/politics/cnn-poll-trump-reelection-2020/index.html

"Overall, 71% say they trust only some or nothing at all of what they hear from official White House..."

OUCH!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Falling support? Oh yeah and the supported ecdems.com candidate Hillary Clinton was going to win by 95%!!!!!

Get real now. March your butt up to Jeremy and say "This is pretty screwed up... what are we doing" and by the way "have we gotten our book in order yet?"

Democrats want to offer health care to undocumented immigrants. Here's what that means

From that article

What that means, today, is that many undocumented immigrants rely on emergency rooms -- which are required under federal law to screen and stabilize all patients who come through their doors -- when they get sick.
    That ultimately costs the federal government billions in reimbursements to hospitals.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/11/polit...hIhxBUoxuHGGPg

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Falling support? Oh yeah and the supported ecdems.com candidate Hillary Clinton was going to win by 95%!!!!!

Get real now.
    There you go again.

You never stick to the subject nor the reply, yet Hillary Clinton and all the other anti-Dem talking points are in there and do not end well for your arguments.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Watch the debates tonight.. There will be a pop quiz tomorrow.

Question. When one of the candidates say how they are going to give away "free" stuff does the ecdems.com all cheer? That is a serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Watch the debates tonight.. There will be a pop quiz tomorrow.

Question. When one of the candidates say how they are going to give away "free" stuff does the ecdems.com all cheer? That is a serious question.
    While I certainly can't speak for ecdems.com, nor do I know what 'they' think, I believe more Dems are middle of the road and do not support "free" stuff as you state.

Trump and his pals sure would like his opponent to be one of the fringe "free" stuff types, but cooler heads will prevail.

I saw part of the debate, not too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    While I certainly can't speak for ecdems.com, nor do I know what 'they' think, I believe more Dems are middle of the road and do not support "free" stuff as you state.

Trump and his pals sure would like his opponent to be one of the fringe "free" stuff types, but cooler heads will prevail.

I saw part of the debate, not too much.
    Most Democrats and most Republicans are middle of the road and generally don't support "free" stuff. The problem is both sides needs to run to their flank to get elected and expect the middle to fall in line.

The only serious Democrat in the field not looking to give the store away is Biden. It has nothing to do with cooler heads but common sense. You better hope it's Biden. What's likely to happen is some sort of combo of the Crazy Old Man, Pocahontas, or the female Al Sharpton. Those idiots can't wait to give away the store...

I am very much looking forward to reading about how these 3 are going to sell taking away Healthcare from public and private sector unions. Good luck staffing the phone banks in PA, OH, and WI getting the word out. I am sure they are going to be all in for giving up 100 years of collective bargaining so nitwits can give away the store to illegal immigrants to cover welfare and healthcare. This is after eating into their jobs.

Suburban moms might not like Trump but they do love the healthcare that their kids get from their husbands job. They can deal with uncouth if they get to stay with their Doctor.

Thread Information