Thread: Andrew Cuomo coy on New York governor's race

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Andrew Cuomo coy on New York governor's race

Andrew Cuomo coy on New York governor's race

New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo has a bulging $16 million war chest, possesses sky-high poll numbers and is widely thought to be the front-runner in November’s election to succeed Gov. David Paterson, who is not running to win a full term.

Yet despite a myriad of signs pointing to the same place, Cuomo refuses to discuss his plans publicly, leaving New York in the unique situation of having both a lame-duck governor and a seeming governor-in-waiting.

Cuomo doesn’t exactly deny that he’s running for governor; he just dodges the questions and avoids lengthy sit-down interviews where the subject might be harder to escape.
    Read more

Probably because he know that he sucks at life and is catching onto everyone else knowing how bad he sucks. Also anouncing his campaign would require him to take the silver spoon out of his mouth long enough to speak, he keeps putting it off.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Mario's little boy, Andrew, is probably also scared of the mess that NYS is in. Face it, the next governor is going to make some serious enemies. If they make the necessary cuts, every public sector union and union member is going to hate them. If they avoid this and raise taxes and fees, the taxpayers are going to hate them. If they do a combination, everyone is going to hate them. The next governor faces a no-win situation and I'm not sure Mario's little boy is up for that.
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

Typical Professional Lifetime Politician

He will run and hide. Make NO meaningful statements. Keep us mushrooms in the dark because without saying a word (and doing nothing) he is the overwhelming favorite. Another PLP that feels HE knows what's best for us and we are to stupid to understand.

You would think the Governors Office would attract some bright and honest people. It keeps attracting clowns. It's POLITICS AS USUAL. He won't get my vote.

I am neither a Dem or Rep. I would be ashamed to call myself either one. Both parties seek only power at the expense of the state and it's citizens.
    I thought gambling was illegal in NY

Thread Information