Thread: Breezy who makes this stuff up?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Breezy who makes this stuff up?

Once again from the ecdems.com facebook page.

Buffalo News LTE tells it like it is about “independent” Lynne Dixon and the Republicans who have run this community into the ground when they’ve been in charge

Run the community into the ground? What planet is this group from? The small political fiefdoms from both the ecdems and republicans can take credit for our community.

Letter: Dixon’s political backers are cause for concern

As the political season is underway I have noted several things that make me concerned for the future of Erie County. The Republican-endorsed candidate for county executive, Lynne Dixon, has aligned herself with indicted Rep. Chris Collins and Republican aide Chris Grant to manage her campaign. I have not forgotten how these people nearly destroyed Erie County while Collins ran us into the ground, closing health clinics, cutting library funding and driving taxes up.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/09/03/l...YV-q8fVHwNmuPU

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Once again from the ecdems.com facebook page.

Run the community into the ground? What planet is this group from? The small political fiefdoms from both the ecdems and republicans can take credit for our community.
    Must be writing about the former county executive Collins. I guess if you needed healthcare in Buffalo at the time you would probably agree since Collins closed a bunch of county health clinics when Republicans were in charge. Or someone who supports the arts and cultural groups around the entire county when Republicans slashed those funds. For a time WIC was not as easy to access due to confusion, and you and I went back and forth for months on that one, you may recall.

Anyway I've heard much worse from Chris Grant and Co., per all the campaigns using the kind of white nationalist tactics we've seen spread all around the country of late.

"Oh, someone on some far away football field is not white, and he takes a knee during the national anthem, so I just gotta vote for the Republican!"

Come on know, WNYresident, what planet is that from?????

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Letter: Dixon’s political backers are cause for concern https://buffalonews.com/2019/09/03/l...YV-q8fVHwNmuPU
    I saw that letter and it was sure highlighted in my brain!

LOL - I would love to hear a reply from the top on that one.

It sure says a lot.
    Last edited by Breezy; September 5th, 2019 at 11:27 AM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This is what was said

"Buffalo News LTE tells it like it is about “independent” Lynne Dixon and the Republicans who have run this community into the ground when they’ve been in charge"

The republicans as a whole didn't run the community into the ground and that is what that statement implies. But then again Kathy Hochul made a valid point about all women. Right? Or didn't she? What is it? She made a comment about the hatred toward woman... If the ecdems support Mark it must be they don't support women. Yeah that's it. I see how it is though.. Support only if they are democrat.

Seeing you brought this up

I guess if you needed healthcare in Buffalo at the time you would probably agree since Collins closed a bunch of county health clinics when Republicans were in charge.
    It was the democratic candidate Obama who pushed Obamacare. Right?

I guess if you needed healthcare in Buffalo at the time you would probably agree since Collins closed a bunch of county health clinics when Republicans were in charge.
    Lost the insurance plan I had, lost my doctor because he didn't take the plan I could get and my rates went up. Countless people lost their healthcare plans they had. I see what you mean.

By the way have the ecdems get their books in order yet?

Quote Originally Posted by wnyresident View Post
    by the way
    - - lol

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I was surprised they had questions brought up about their record keeping. You would think they would set a good example for people to follow.

Thread Information