Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Todaro is circulating lies; must be election season

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Mark & Lee have become the bully's on Speakup.
    Nah Shortstuff, I'm not a bully, I have just been responding to you and the outrageous lies that you have posted about me. This is one example:

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff

Honestly, I have known Ms. Desiderio (not personally) from the local restaurant in Lancaster, and she has always been pleasant and passionate in her disposition. She is a nice person. I just don't know why you are saying negative things about this persons character.....just my two cents....
    Like other commentators and a former town clerk, I said that Ms. Desiderio in my opinion was unqualified for the job and that she did not seem to understand the prescribed role of a town clerk.

That is not saying "negative things about" her "character."

This is the definition character...

char·ac·ter
    /ˈkerəktər/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual.
    "running away was not in keeping with her character"
    s
    Please post my specific comments that support your comments bracketed above.

This is another example of ...

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff

Mark created the rumor to incite confusion or mislead the viewers on here.
    Your bracketed comments were written in response to a post under the thread title...

"Swirling Rumors Of Democrat Division"
    What evidence do you have to support your claim that I created such a rumor, and with the intent that you ascribed to me?

I am also perplexed as to why you accused me of creating such a rumor when in fact, totally independent commentator(s) seemed to confirm the existence of very kindred narratives.

Your recent approach to me on Speak Up and on other social medium, suggest to me that you are intent on smearing or discrediting me personally, and I simply shocked.

We have disagreed at times, but I had always considered our relationship to have been one of friendship. That is why I am so perplexed as to why you have applied such distasteful tactics against me.

Criminees, it seems to me that this question may be appropriate: Who got to you?

No bullying on my part Shortstuff, wish I could say the same for you.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 3rd, 2019 at 09:37 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Originally posted by Lee Chowaniec:
    Hopefully, you or someone will address the board on that very question at the regular meeting public comment session before the resolution voting takes place. The public should be informed on how / why their tax dollars are being spent.
    So sorry, Lee, I had to work. Hope someone did ask why the need of permanent supervisors
    during the time of the year when the workforce dramatically decreases.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    So sorry, Lee, I had to work. Hope someone did ask why the need of permanent supervisors
    during the time of the year when the workforce dramatically decreases.
    Thank you, Gorga.

Too often you have been the only one addressing the board on resolutions for clarification at the public comment session before the resolutions are presented and voted on. That was what happened again last night. 31 resolutions and no one addressed the board on any of them – not even from the endorsed candidates or their campaign supporters.

As I can listen to the recording of the meeting on the town website, what I miss most is your recording of the work session where review of the resolutions of the regular meeting is discussed – if need be.

Prior to voting on resolution #8, to appoint 4 part-time permanent Parks, Recreation and Forestry employees, resolution sponsor Supervisor Coleman announced that there was a ‘slight’ adjustment to the submitted resolution. Assistant Parks Crew Chief John Cook was returning to a laborer position and that his salary would be reduced from $18.50 per / hr.to $14.42 / hr.

Two Other seasonal laborers were hired as part-time permanent laborers at salaries of $14.42 per / hr. and $13.00.

No explanation was given as to the need for the hirings. Councilman Ruffino was the sole ‘no’ and I was unable to understand his ‘no’ vote reason.

My hearing is not that good anymore, Gorga. Perhaps you could listen to the recording and are able to pick up what Ruffino said. Having difficulty in also picking up Code Enforcement Officer Matt Fischione’s voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Thank you, Gorga.

Too often you have been the only one addressing the board on resolutions for clarification at the public comment session before the resolutions are presented and voted on. That was what happened again last night. 31 resolutions and no one addressed the board on any of them – not even from the endorsed candidates or their campaign supporters.

As I can listen to the recording of the meeting on the town website, what I miss most is your recording of the work session where review of the resolutions of the regular meeting is discussed – if need be.

Prior to voting on resolution #8, to appoint 4 part-time permanent Parks, Recreation and Forestry employees, resolution sponsor Supervisor Coleman announced that there was a ‘slight’ adjustment to the submitted resolution. Assistant Parks Crew Chief John Cook was returning to a laborer position and that his salary would be reduced from $18.50 per / hr.to $14.42 / hr.

Two Other seasonal laborers were hired as part-time permanent laborers at salaries of $14.42 per / hr. and $13.00.

No explanation was given as to the need for the hirings. Councilman Ruffino was the sole ‘no’ and I was unable to understand his ‘no’ vote reason.

My hearing is not that good anymore, Gorga. Perhaps you could listen to the recording and are able to pick up what Ruffino said. Having difficulty in also picking up Code Enforcement Officer Matt Fischione’s voice.
    I failed to understand Ruffino's no vote also.

Georgia L Schlager

I failed to understand Ruffino's no vote also.
    Thanks!

I guess we will not know why the need for a Forestry Supervisor in the winter?

$28.50 per hour is not a bad pay rate for a part-time job - whoops, part-time permanent.

We don't ask, they don't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    I'm not a bully
    You are absolutely a bully - you always have been on here.

And the bullying probably does not stop on this website.

So, let's see, readers: The online campaign manager for both Frank Todaro and Dawn Gaczewski is nothing more than a lowdown bully.

And he has the nerve to tell voters who to support???

Heck...

My heart really goes out to those in your own home Mark who have to live with this type of obsessive creepy crawler!

You need to get your act together, Mark Blazejewski - and FAST!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    And he has the nerve to tell voters who to support???
    Nope, just telling people why I am supporting my candidates.

My heart really goes out to those in your own home Mark who have to live with this type of obsessive creepy crawler!
    Say what?

You need to get your act together, Mark Blazejewski - and FAST!
    It is disgusting that the premier Ruffino-Bruso supporter, in its comments appears to be a racist and maligns a woman, Now, you an anonymous screen name, appear to be threatening me personally like some deranged ANTIFA operative.

Have a hard time complying with the rules of this forum?:

Although the administrators and moderators of Buffalo NY News, Politics and Events - Hosted by Onlinemedia.net will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Buffalo NY News, Politics and Events - Hosted by Onlinemedia.net, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of Buffalo NY News, Politics and Events - Hosted by Onlinemedia.net reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
    Do Ruffino and Bruso and support your threats to a voting resident?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 13th, 2019 at 10:16 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Do you care to amplify on the term "obsessive creepy crawler?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Do you care to amplify on the term "obsessive creepy crawler?"
    Come on Mark, stop picking on Breezy. You know how sensitive he can get.

And why are you bothering asking him questions? You know he never answers them. If you don't hold the same opinion he will just get snarky and try to attack your integrity and/or credibility.

At minimum, a retraction should be made by Mr. Todaro.
    Todaro still has his post - "Frank Todaro calls on John Bruso to return Campaign Donations from convicted rapist Al Dirschberger"
    on his Facebook page. Shame on him.

Georgia L Schlager

Check out this link:

https://buffalonews.com/2019/09/22/e...al-media-post/

Perhaps at the highest, most elite levels of the Democrat Party, the majority of the grassroots conservative, hardworking Democrats with conservative Christian values are not only under-represented, but are being deceived as well???

Yeah, Conservatives and Republicans for Lancaster!!

They sure stick out in history: Fudoli and Brainard, now Gaczewski and Todaro.

Ha! Conservative Christian values for sure!!!!!

NOT!

Thank God the rank and file Conservative Party voters DID NOT listen to the so-called leaders of their party for Town Supervisor.

I did see this political twitter account of Jeremy Zellner yesterday, saying "Congratulations to Ron Ruffino for Lancaster Supervisor and Town Council candidate Dave Mazur for winning the Conservative Party write in! 5:49 PM - 8 Jul 2019"

https://twitter.com/ZellnerforECDC?r...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    More so a bit on the conservative side, as most Dems are, especially as a semi-retired property taxpayer.

BTW, how do you semi-retire from a part-time job?

Do you serve the boss coffee regular without sugar?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 23rd, 2019 at 06:25 PM.

Todaro still has his post - "Frank Todaro calls on John Bruso to return Campaign Donations from convicted rapist Al Dirschberger"
    on his Facebook page. Shame on him.
    SAD!

I don’t have a Facebook account and don’t want one because of such examples and how they can detract from important issues that impact the community. I don’t know anything of Mr. Todaro and am quite satisfied with the accomplishments of John Bruso – at this time.

Is this an offense of the same magnitude as Desiderio erroneously charging Terranova of negotiating the garbage tax? Or, while canvassing during the primary that she was endorsed by the Republican Party? Integrity, credibility?

Or Ruffino promising to the preservation of ‘green space to present overdevelopment in our existing neighborhoods – the same individual who for 16 years as council member has voted consistently for rezone and rezone-of-rezone approvals and for projects that led to the destruction or filling-in of valuable and functional wetlands.

Still have to hear from Gaczewski on what makes her the true fiscal conservative and/or what makes her the best candidate to fulfill community best interests.

It’s politics as usual!

When the campaign mailers go out, I would advise the candidates to proof them and ensure the language is accurate / verifiable and not some nonsense that can hurt their campaign and chance of victory.

Still have to hear from Gaczewski on what makes her the true fiscal conservative and/or what makes her the best candidate to fulfill community best interests.

It’s politics as usual!

When the campaign mailers go out, I would advise the candidates to proof them and ensure the language is accurate / verifiable and not some nonsense that can hurt their campaign and chance of victory.

Georgia L Schlager

Thank you for posting this Gorja.

This was a lit drop delivered to our door on Saturday.

I understood from "Rob" the volunteer that the Erie County Republican Committee created and paid for the piece, and was not in any way, generated or paid for by the Lancaster Town Republican Committee.

BTW,

I hear that the Lancaster Fire Department inspection and dinner went very well last evening, and was well attended by the candidates, including Ron Ruffino, whom I understand arrived about an hour late.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 24th, 2019 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    It’s politics as usual!
    Happy Birthday to Lee!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information