Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Todaro is circulating lies; must be election season

Hey "Breezy," aka "Bobby,"

The thread indicated that you were just viewing the comments, but you still did not answer this question...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec

Hey Breezy: What do you think? Is Terranova getting screwed over by her / your party? If not, why not. You have the inside track as a political operative. Educate us!
    Tick, tick, tick...

and, speaking of...

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    ... those pesky comments from 4 years ago...
    ...explain your change of heart, going from...

"Breezy," 2015:

Breezy

Mark Blazejewski... and his attacks on Dawn G. are without any credibility whatsoever...

I think that his attacks on this fine, strong and courageous woman...

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...ewski+tap+fund
    ...to...

"Breezy," 2019:

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy

Of course, like the political prostitutes that they have become, street walkers Sojka and Gaczewski...

Is it not about time that you started to answer some question along with spouting your interloping vomit?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 31st, 2019 at 11:27 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I can't speak for shortstuff. He/she may not have read or heard any conservative votes from
    the Conservative and Republican members on the town board which could change her/his view.
    Yeah, Conservatives and Republicans for Lancaster!!

They sure stick out in history: Fudoli and Brainard, now Gaczewski and Todaro.

Ha! Conservative Christian values for sure!!!!!

NOT!

Thank God the rank and file Conservative Party voters DID NOT listen to the so-called leaders of their party for Town Supervisor.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    but you still did not answer this question...
    I sincerely supported Dawn G. in 2015, but I just don't think she is qualified for supervisor, that's all. Just my opinion. I think you need a lot more experience to lead the town.

I sincerely supported Dawn G. in 2015, but I just don't think she is qualified for supervisor, that's all. Just my opinion. I think you need a lot more experience to lead the town.
    Does the so-called Conservative candidate for supervisor, Mr. Ruffino, support your comments...

Thank God the rank and file Conservative Party voters DID NOT listen to the so-called leaders of their party for Town Supervisor.
    ...when attached to your horrible comments about a woman, which appear to pollute those values?...

Of course, like the political prostitutes that they have become, street walkers Sojka and Gaczewski
    Your concerns about tenure experience are separate and apart from that disgusting, woman-abusing characterization, and I hope and believe
    that Mr. Ruffino does not share your disgusting opinion.

YOUR disgusting comments stand in contradiction of both Christian and Conservative values, and are an insult to both groups, IMHO.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 31st, 2019 at 11:56 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Wow, are you saying that a Council Member's performance, over four years may actually impact voter's decision to support a Council Member that it previously had not?

Your observation would suggest a well-informed, open-minded, and almost non-political, eligible, duly registered resident voter.

IMHO:

Your observation however, would seem to be an inapplicable reference to the desperate rantings of the ineligible drifter, who has spread about written gossip and lies in support of a deliberate broad-based sabotage campaign. That ineligible drifter it would seem, has selfishly applied those lies and gossip in an illusory search for political influence and relevance, in the eyes of exploitative political puppet masters, or anyone else that may benefit.
    Are you saying there is a disclaimer on this thread which states Lancaster registered voters only may comment or have an opinion?
    As the OP, I have no problem with comments or opinions of current or past residents from East Jahunga or anywhere especially the non-residents paying town property taxes.

Georgia L Schlager

Yeah, Conservatives and Republicans for Lancaster!!

They sure stick out in history: Fudoli and Brainard, now Gaczewski and Todaro.

NOT!

Well said, Breezy!!!

Georgia L Schlager

Are you saying there is a disclaimer on this thread which states Lancaster registered voters only may comment or have an opinion?
    As the OP, I have no problem with comments or opinions of current or past residents from East Jahunga or anywhere especially the non-residents paying town property taxes.
    My comment speaks for itself.

Well said, Breezy!!!
    Yes, "Breezy" is a "silver-tongued orator" who writes of...

...with woman- abusing words such as these...

Of course, like the political prostitutes that they have become, street walkers Sojka and Gaczewski
    ...all towards...

"earning a merit badge!"
    ...at the expense of a woman's reputation.

But, no worries Gorja, "Breezy," as per his so-called "Christian" values and thinking, will find that Ruffino and company have many "merit badges" to offer, and who, like Jesus, who miraculously provided plenty of fish to the hungry, will see that "Breezy"is adequately "fed" with the merit badges "Breezy" so desperately covets.

"Breezy," Shortstuff and Gorja: Ruffino's supportive "Troika of Trouble."

But when it comes to speaking objectively of Ruffino, are they...

...or maybe...

...or just...

...that Ruffino leads around by the nose?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 31st, 2019 at 04:54 PM.

You come off as pretty judgmental to posters who change their party affiliation.

What's wrong with that? A lot of commenters on here have said they changed their party over time.

Have you never changed?

Maybe this is something you should think about and perhaps mind your own business about. It's every bit their right to do at any time...

You are coming off as a bit pushy here.

You can do better, Lee.
    Hey "Breezy," aka "Bobby,"

As I read Lee's comment, he asserted nothing, he asked two questions. That is indicated by the two question marks (?).

My goodness, instead of criticizing Lee, whom you yourself once called the "premier poster" on this form for merely asking questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Seeing you left the Republican Party to join the Conservative Party, now seem to attack the Conservative Party and favor the Democratic Party, will soon be leaving Lancaster to move to your Florida home, what or who are you? You used to curse those Democrats out for myriad reasons, what has changed?
    ...why not favor your fellow "Troika of Trouble" partner Shortstuff with some of your sage advise?...

... You need to relax somewhat...

...Are you sure such an endeavor like this forum is a good place...? Maybe you need a little rest,little buddy, and not get into such back and forth, maybe you need less stress.

...maybe you need to stop writing if you can't handle the resulting pushback. For YOUR health, that it.

No more "Waaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaa."
    That perhaps would be supportive, soothing, and good advise for Shortstuff?

While I do not presume to speak for Lee, just as another poster, criminees, am I to understand that you are demanding posters not to ask questions?

Aren't you the anonymous tyrant!

But, my bad, we all know that you do not like to get, or answer, questions. I say that because you still have not answered, or are avoiding, this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec

Hey Breezy: What do you think? Is Terranova getting screwed over by her / your party? If not, why not. You have the inside track as a political operative. Educate us!
    BTW, what in Hell is a "COMMENTER?"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 31st, 2019 at 11:07 PM.

[QUOTE=Breezy;1888611]
    You come off as pretty judgmental to posters who change their party affiliation.
    Never posted anything that referenced party affiliation change. My question was directed at Shortstuff to get clarification on what party she now supports as she favors Ruffino but now seems to have reservations on supporting Terranova.

What's wrong with that? A lot of commenters on here have said they changed their party over time.
    Nothing, and your point is?

Have you never changed?
    Never. Been a life-long ‘blank. You should know that as I have posted that numerous times.
    Maybe this is something you should think about and perhaps mind your own business about. It's every bit their right to do at any time.
    Nah, will continue to be a ‘blank’. I could give a rat's ass what party anyone else belongs to.
    People also move away, temp or perm, and still post here. Why not go after leftWNYbecauseofBS who, I believe, lives in North Carolina, yet still posts on Speakup all the time. He/She has every right to move and still chime in here, even though I can't say I like what He/She writes. I was away over the winter helping a relative and only chimed in a bit, but I remain a member of Speakup, as does shortstuff - who does have a fan base here of people wanting to hear her thoughts, which sometimes do match yours.
    This paragraph is so pathetically lame it is not worth commenting on.
    You are coming off as a bit pushy here.
    I am sorry to have disappointed you again. BTW: still waiting to hear from you as to whether you are supporting Dianne Terranova. I know the Lancaster Democratic Party isn’t.

You can do better, Lee.
    I try Robert, but it is difficult when one has this political agenda independency; not being beholden to anyone. You know what I mean.

My BS meter alarm is going absolutely crazy.

You supported Dawn in 2015 because she was an endorsed candidate on the Democratic Party line - period.

As a registered conservative she ran on the Democratic line because she approached the Conservative Party too late in the game for consideration and endorsement. She wanted to serve the town.

She had been endorsed in the primary by the Conservative, Republican and Independence Parties. Ruffino challenged her on the Conservative line and won thanks to some good-old-backdoor politicking.

So, Dawn needs 'a lot more experience' for the supervisor position, maybe like Ruffino's 16 years, eh? The new found 'fiscal conservative', eh? His prior 14 years of council service belies his fiscal conservatism and I am sure it will be brought to light.

Originally posted by Lee Chowaniec:
    So, Dawn needs 'a lot more experience' for the supervisor position, maybe like Ruffino's 16 years, eh? The new found 'fiscal conservative', eh? His prior 14 years of council service belies his fiscal conservatism and I am sure it will be brought to light.
    I don't deny Ruffino's earlier years. On many occasions over the past few years, you have commented nad commended Ruffino for his votes for fiscal conservatism.
    It now seems that the Democratic leadership and its personal issues with our Diane Terranova somehow erases everything you said good about Ruffino.
    I am hard pressed to find where you and others have seen Gaczewski vote in line with 'Conservative values' since she has been on the board.

How will she and he vote Tuesday on Resolution #8 in making the Forestry supervisor position and the Assistant Park crew chief position part time permanent?

Do we really need a Forestry supervisor and an Assistant park crew chief through the winter? I don't know the answer just putting the question out there.

Georgia L Schlager

It shows that Frank Todaro does not do his homework.

I did find myself scratching my head reading your first comment here, when in fact gorga pointed out that the press release offered by Frank Todaro demands the return of the donation. It's in the darn headline, Neubs24!! Now this crazy reply???

You are defending the indefensible.

Mr. Bruso seems to fancy himself something of a teacher who frequently assigns "homework."

For his and your information, good teachers are required to teach to the objective, and to only assign homework which tests and benefits learning. Good teachers do not sloppily, or perhaps cynically, assign work that may tend to frustrate the student's sincere efforts and result in a confused knowledge set.

For the student to successfully complete the assignment, it is in need of clear factual resources for precise, accurate information. A student finds such information in non-fictional sources, not in the pages of a mystery "Who Dun It" novel.

In this "homework assignment," Mr. Bruso the teacher, did not send the student to the library; he seems to have sent the student on a fog-shrouded scavenger hunt.

In that regard, some observations:

The personal contribution to Plymouth Crossroads, drawn from the joint cheeking account of John and Linda Bruso, and dated January 24, 2018, appears to be an act of personal generosity and support. IMHO, the personal charities of the Brusos are their private business should be exempt from intrusive public scrutiny and wanton criticism.

My concern attends the disposition of the monies donated to Bruso by Dirschberger in 2017, which were duly reported to the NYS Board of Election.

Many, myself included, requested that Mr. Bruso return or donate to charity those monies.

As I have already noted, based upon his August 23, 2019 statement and supporting documents, I simply can not discern what is or what is not true with respect to Bruso's disposition of the Dirschberger contribution. Only Bruso knows the true intent of the "Friends of John Bruso's" February 2, 2018 contribution to Plymouth Crossroads, and no one knows what was in his heart.

Simply put, I am troubled by the ambiguity of that disposition. While a disbursement was made to Plymouth Crossroads on February 2, 2018, it seems that a clear, authoritative, and unambiguous declaration of the intended purpose was not made until August 23, 2019.

In fact, you yourself seemed to have taken note of that ambiguity in April, 2018:

The Dems - from what I understand from friends in the Dem Party donated the money to charity, anyway, plus some!

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...liticians+2018
    I myself raised the same concern on June 30, 2018:

Bruso's ambiguous disposition of the Dirschberger contribution
    Certainly Frank Todaro's August 22, 2019 comment is correct:

"Survivors everywhere should know that their elected leaders have integrity."

It is curious that Mr. Bruso made his actions known to those inside Democrat circles, but seemingly chose to withhold that information from the survivor, and from the broad base of the voters to whom he pledged transparency in 2017.

IMHO, Bruso's nearly two-year lack of clarity did not well serve the interests of the survivor, the voters, and the broad public interest, nor did it do honor to his 2017 campaign commitment to transparency.

To the contrary, his perhaps unwitting lack of clarity seemingly has increased cynicism in our political process and our leaders.

However, and far more troubling, is the possibility that the lack of prolonged clarity may have been intentional. To some, it seems to have raised suspicions of deliberate political machinations and manipulations, which may have been applied strictly to achieve a desired political end. If true, such machinations and manipulations were advanced at the expense of the victim of the violence.

While I make no allegation whatsoever, I am reminded of the words of Cicero: "Cui bono?" Indeed, who seems to have benefited from Bruso's lack of clarity?

I will offer this much "Breezy:" Absent further evidence, at this point in time, I am inclined to view entire course of events as a case of off-setting penalties, and urge both candidates to double-down on efforts to combat such workplace abuse, and to move on to a discussion of other issues in the campaign.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 1st, 2019 at 01:12 PM.

I don't deny Ruffino's earlier years. On many occasions over the past few years, you have commented nad commended Ruffino for his votes for fiscal conservatism.
    It now seems that the Democratic leadership and its personal issues with our Diane Terranova somehow erases everything you said good about Ruffino.
    I am hard pressed to find where you and others have seen Gaczewski vote in line with 'Conservative values' since she has been on the board.

How will she and he vote Tuesday on Resolution #8 in making the Forestry supervisor position and the Assistant Park crew chief position part time permanent?

Do we really need a Forestry supervisor and an Assistant park crew chief through the winter? I don't know the answer just putting the question out there.
    I just cannot understand that legislation that was fiscally-conservative, championed by Ron Ruffino, that being his move to save taxpayers from the onerous high costs of health insurance for elected, part-time, town board members, never gets mentioned by the opposition on here. I remember this was the first initiative of any town around. You could certainly say it was forward-thinking. Especially today when the costs have skyrocketed. He deserves a lot of credit for that. Probably received a lot of scorn from those who did not like losing such a benefit - and from politicians from other towns - when the idea was adopted in other localities. I have not seen anything close to that being offered by Dawn, much less offered by Lee, nor Gallo, or Sojka.

The rest of this claptrap by Lee and Mark is just that, claptrap.

Todaro did lie and was exposed for it here.

He should retract. It was a cheap shot that backfired on Todaro. That's it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information