Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Todaro is circulating lies; must be election season

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    And Mark, I stand by that opinion. Unlike your position with the current candidate for Supervisor and her "pantry grab."

This thread is not about that. Stay on task....
    SMH,

What position on what issue? The only issue I had was resolved four years ago.

As per thread title, I am on task, you get focused.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 29th, 2019 at 12:25 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Or was it not knowing someone would post what could easily be described as an X-Rated video as the type of "change" you are offering?
    You yourself said that the site's video topic changes daily...

When you click the "#opportunity" the link takes you to a site that has videos (which change daily), one was what looked like an organization that is trying to help African refugees find employment in the Sudan and other help understanding English when in Europe, another of a young woman arguing with her mom complaining about what looks like her pending arranged marriage, another looks like it becomes R-rated in the bedroom of a far off location.
    ...so, absent my first-hand knowledge of the video, it seems that you may or may not have viewed some video that may or may not still be there, or, IMHO, may or may not have existed with the interpretation that you attached to it?

Just askin'.

But, hey, watching all sort of videos beat working on county time, eh "Bobby?"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 29th, 2019 at 12:39 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

And Mark, I stand by that opinion.
    Do you still stand by this opinion?...

3. Town Clerk:

-Diane Terranova served this town well as Clerk. I think she is the best qualified candidate.

Which one? The Crossroads donations? Or the screw up with the inaccurate link to #opportunity? Or was it not knowing someone would post what could easily be described as an X-Rated video as the type of "change" you are offering?

Which one, Lee; or is it all of them?

This just shows again that Frank Todaro does not do his homework.

He posted it on his Town GOP webpage, together with the link to the inappropriate definition of what the Town GOP wants in their version of "change." He brought himself into it and most likely knew in advance.

Readers, just make sure your kids are not in the room when you seek to understand what kind of "change" the Town Republican committee has in store.

Not good, readers, not good at all.

Do your homework Frank and Greg!
    Hashtags can be used by anyone, anywhere, so clicking on #opportunity on any social media platform will bring you to any post that's used that hashtag, good, bad or indifferent. So its not a screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    Hashtags can be used by anyone, anywhere, so clicking on #opportunity on any social media platform will bring you to any post that's used that hashtag, good, bad or indifferent. So its not a screw up.
    Neubs, when dealing with the so-called "Breezy" screen name or account, best consider this insight:

Ah Mark, giving Breezy post time is like giving cattle a place at the table....Basically, don't waste your breathe or thoughts on this guy/gal.
    See Neubs, the adage is valid: "Even a broken clock is right twice-a-day."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 29th, 2019 at 03:07 PM.

Yep, still there. Talk about Lack of Integrity.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    It shows that Frank Todaro does not do his homework.

I would think that as a candidate for public office one would ensure that such links would be appropriate.

You seem to be giving this guy a pass when most likely you would pummel someone you oppose who did the same thing. Heck, Neubs24, I really thought you were brighter than this. I did find myself scratching my head reading your first comment here, when in fact gorga pointed out that the press release offered by Frank Todaro demands the return of the donation. It's in the darn headline, Neubs24!! Now this crazy reply???

You are defending the indefensible.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    The only issue I had was resolved four years ago.
    Oh, those pesky comments from 4 years ago...

Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski
    I DID NOT INVITE HER, OR THE GENTLEMAN ACCOMPANYING HER, TO MY DOOR. Is she now alleging that I was abusive? Is that it? I have a street full of witnesses, and family member as a witness; tell him to watch what he is saying, and in fairness, I do not believe that that woman said any such thing. But maybe after her visit, SHE may tell you just how bad this neighborhood is. (In fact, that was reported to the Village Clerk PROMPTLY,, and that record must exist.)
    And oh, "Is she now alleging that I was abusive?" LOL

Ha!

Yes, those pesky truthful issues and words of yesterday such as these...

I do not believe that that woman said any such thing.

...along with these comments which were directed to your attention on October 3, 2015...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

1) I have yet to read or hear what truly precipitated Mr. Blasezewski’s FOIL. All I hear is that it was politically motivated. Isn’t it true that it was Mrs. B. who asked Mr. B to file a FOIL because of the delay in payment to the food pantry, and where such delay impacted the interrelationship between the pantry and Southeast Works where Mrs. B. is employed as a Client Supervisor?

Are you aware of that? Are you aware that any delay in funding the pantry receives, regardless how small impacts, Southeast’s ability to move their state mandated community volunteer program along; and were NYS has already decreased funding to Southeast directing them to seek community assistance?
    ...were satisfactorily disposed of over the last four years...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

If you were actually reading, and not reacting like the partisan hack that you are, to my comments, regarding the 2015 issues, you would know that our concerns stemmed from the possible impact on the disabled population.

As an elected official, the Council Member's work in support of the disabled population has been outstanding and very impressive.

...and we now face the unanswered questions of the present...

Hey Breezy: What do you think? Is Terranova getting screwed over by her / your party? If not, why not. You have the inside track as a political operative. Educate us!
    What do you say "Bobby," aka "Breezy," are you ever going to answer those questions?

Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 30th, 2019 at 12:29 PM.

Ha!

Nice

Nice
    If you are shopping for a holiday roast, try Wegmans or Tops.

Ah Mark, giving Breezy post time is like giving cattle a place at the table....LOL
    Basically, don't waste your breathe or thoughts on this guy/gal.

Nice
    Seeing you left the Republican Party to join the Conservative Party, now seem to attack the Conservative Party and favor the Democratic Party, will soon be leaving Lancaster to move to your Florida home, what or who are you? You used to curse those Democrats out for myriad reasons, what has changed?

Seeing you left the Republican Party to join the Conservative Party, now seem to attack the Conservative Party and favor the Democratic Party, will soon be leaving Lancaster to move to your Florida home, what or who are you? You used to curse those Democrats out for myriad reasons, what has changed?
    I can't speak for shortstuff. He/she may not have read or heard any conservative votes from
    the Conservative and Republican members on the town board which could change her/his view.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I can't speak for shortstuff. He/she may not have read or heard any conservative votes from
    the Conservative and Republican members on the town board which could change her/his view.
    Wow, are you saying that a Council Member's performance, over four years may actually impact voter's decision to support a Council Member that it previously had not?

Your observation would suggest a well-informed, open-minded, and almost non-political, eligible, duly registered resident voter.

IMHO:

Your observation however, would seem to be an inapplicable reference to the desperate rantings of the ineligible drifter, who has spread about written gossip and lies in support of a deliberate broad-based sabotage campaign. That ineligible drifter it would seem, has selfishly applied those lies and gossip in an illusory search for political influence and relevance, in the eyes of exploitative political puppet masters, or anyone else that may benefit.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 31st, 2019 at 09:04 AM.

You come off as pretty judgmental to posters who change their party affiliation.

What's wrong with that? A lot of commenters on here have said they changed their party over time.

Have you never changed?

Maybe this is something you should think about and perhaps mind your own business about. It's every bit their right to do at any time.

People also move away, temp or perm, and still post here. Why not go after leftWNYbecauseofBS who, I believe, lives in North Carolina, yet still posts on Speakup all the time. He/She has every right to move and still chime in here, even though I can't say I like what He/She writes. I was away over the winter helping a relative and only chimed in a bit, but I remain a member of Speakup, as does shortstuff - who does have a fan base here of people wanting to hear her thoughts, which sometimes do match yours.

You are coming off as a bit pushy here.

You can do better, Lee.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information