Thread: New license plates coming

New license plates coming

I understand that NYS will begin issuing new license plates in the Spring. But first there will be a runoff vote among five different designs. Four will include include some image based on the Statue of Liberty as well as the plate number. The fifth will include an image of the Mario Cuomo bridge. My only question is why anyone would vote for a license plate containing an image of that old bastard’s false teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I understand that NYS will begin issuing new license plates in the Spring. But first there will be a runoff vote among five different designs. Four will include include some image based on the Statue of Liberty as well as the plate number. The fifth will include an image of the Mario Cuomo bridge. My only question is why anyone would vote for a license plate containing an image of that old bastard’s false teeth.
    The same reason they voted for his spawn....they have no mind of their own..they follow the Democrat party's bidding...like sheep...that's why this state is in the tax state it is in...and continues to lose taxpaying wealthy citizens, while filling the void with mindless thankful immigrants who will will serve this "savior " with its continued give away social programs.

If the competition is going to include plates with Cuomo-related images I suggest we include one with an image of Andy’s brother, Freddo...you know...the CNN anchor.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why would anyone vote to have a plate with an image of the bridge? Will it just be a choice that someone could pick or would all plates be the same. I don't give a crap about that bridge and I don't think many in Erie would either. Well maybe if you are a hard core democrat and want to kiss ass to Cuomo. That's about it.

This numbscull should concentrate on the $$ lost due to no legal way to collect tolls for Canadians using the EZ Pass toll booths...instead of coming up with B$$ S$$ ways to pick the pockets of N.Y. vehicle owners. he really must think NY ers are idiots...but then...they put him back in office!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    This numbscull should concentrate on the $$ lost due to no legal way to collect tolls for Canadians using the EZ Pass toll booths...instead of coming up with B$$ S$$ ways to pick the pockets of N.Y. vehicle owners. he really must think NY ers are idiots...but then...they put him back in office!
    Wrap you noodle around this. He runs for office and the ecdems.com support him hook line and sinker.

People have awakened to the fact that this is just another Democratic Totalitarian money grab. Il Douche says it’s needed to photo people running E-Z Pass. This is a patent lie as the state has been doing that successfully for years with the current plates.

[QUOTE=joe d.;1886892]The same reason they voted for his spawn....they have no mind of their own..they follow the Democrat party's bidding...like sheep...that's why this state is in the tax state it is in...and continues to lose taxpaying wealthy citizens, while filling the void with mindless thankful immigrants who will will serve this "savior " with its continued give away social programs.[/QUOT

Actually, Joe, while it’s true that wealthy are fleeing in droves the real loss to the state is in the lost middle class that has been raped by Democratic Totalitarians and has fled by the hundreds of thousands to other friendlier state and taken their energy and skills with them. NYC is pretty much a 2 tier economy made up of the ultra rich and their political friends and protectors like Cuomo and Wilhelm, er, DiBlasio and the struggling lower class there to serve the rich, struggle by as best they can and to otherwise keep their mouths shut.

I wonder if the E-Z Pass reader will have the same problems reading the white colored plates from other States and the plates from Canada?
    If money grabber Cuomo thinks the other plates will be no problem. Then why change the white plates for the New York plate holders?
    Once again Cuomo has created a new one time fee.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Thread Information