Thread: Party dissidents demand outside audit of jumbled Democratic books

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Party dissidents demand outside audit of jumbled Democratic books

Im' sure a full investigation is underway. The Russians messed their books up

Erie County Democratic Chairman Jeremy J. Zellner acknowledges that his committee’s campaign finance records are a mess.“Clerical errors,” he explains, adding that painstaking efforts to correct years’ worth of duplications, unreported contributions, unrecorded expenses and inputting mistakes are now underway.
    But that’s not how a pair of party dissidents view it.

James J. Eagan and Rich Horner, critics of Zellner’s leadership, claim the sheer volume of six or seven years of mistakes that they uncovered constitute either “gross incompetence or malfeasance.” They say party leaders should demand that an independent auditor examine the party books to determine if any money is missing.

If the Erie County Board of Elections fails to refer the problem to its state counterpart for investigation, they promise to demand one themselves. They claim that contributions of almost $200,000 were not reported (including one for $25,000), that $55,000 in loans disappeared as a liability to paint a rosy picture of party finances, and that the party never documented transfers between various internal accounts. Their review of the books indicate there were 2,213 contributions and 869 expenditures previously not reported.
    https://buffalonews.com/2019/08/04/p...ocratic-books/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Erie County Democratic Chairman Jeremy J. Zellner acknowledges that his committee’s campaign finance records are a mess.
    Yet the group wants the community to take their recommendations for elected seats.

James J. Eagan and Rich Horner, critics of Zellner’s leadership, claim the sheer volume of six or seven years of mistakes that they uncovered constitute either “gross incompetence or malfeasance.” They say party leaders should demand that an independent auditor examine the party books to determine if any money is missing.
    I agree with these guys. What happens if the Russians are involved? We can't have that.

Their review of the books indicate there were 2,213 contributions and 869 expenditures previously not reported.
    The Russians are clever. I wonder how many contributions came from Putin himself

“I think he’s trying to cover up the fact that he has no money,” Eagan said, “or create some slush fund to cover expenses.”
    No no no. They are covering up that they are controlled by the Russians.

Zellner insists the problems rise only to the technical level, dismissing any hint of impropriety.
    I don't know about that. Where is Meuller when you need him.

“Entry errors and software issues resulted in on-paper imbalances,” he said, “but at no time were funds removed, illegally transferred, or otherwise manipulated.”
    We don't know that. So this group endorses people who may be involved with government paper work yet they can't do their own?

“I send a complaint about the chairman to the commissioner, but he’s the commissioner and the chairman,” Eagan said. “What’s he going to do — police himself? Shame on him.”
    Shame on the group that allowed this in the first place.

“The buck stops with me, I take full responsibility for this,” Zellner said during a lengthy interview at Democratic Headquarters. ”But in no way is there any money missing. For anyone to say so is just wrong.”
    This is rich. "For anyone to say so is just wrong.” Coming from the group that for two years insisted Russia Russia Russia!!!!!

This is probably your most ridiculous post ever!

I do follow the articles and some of the posts (Facebook/Twitter) of the ECDC.com folks (and the GOP) and can't recall them using the "Russia, Russia, Russia!!!" thing like you consistently lie about.

Maybe show some proof for a change.

Keep it local and you will come up short.

For someone who seems to pride himself on being a legitimate source, your are becoming right up there with Pizzagate stuff.

You can do much, much better, WNYresident.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It's RUSSIA!.. We all know the ecdems are Putin's little puppets.

Maybe show some proof for a change.
    Lack of proof didn't stop the DNC with their Russia BS for the last 2+ years.

So this is the group who wants Trump's tax returns yet they can't keep their own books in order?

"legitimate" source? The article if from the Buffalo News.

I'll tell you one thing. I have had people message me that they see what I'm pointing out and agree.

I think the walkaway movement has more momentum than people think.

Thread Information