Thread: Tim Ryan: We'll Lose If We Talk About 'Confiscating' Health Care | Morning Joe | MSNB

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Tim Ryan: We'll Lose If We Talk About 'Confiscating' Health Care | Morning Joe | MSNB

Tim Ryan: We'll Lose If We Talk About 'Confiscating' Health Care | Morning Joe | MSNBC

If we get Bernie elected does this mean we can see a physical deduction in our property taxes?

The money we'll save by not having to provide town supplied healthcare? Our town will literally cut millions off our budget... I didn't think about that until I saw this video.

The question that should be asked to these fools, but it won't, is just how do the expect unions to sign off on this plan. As Ryan mentioned, unions have negotiated for years health benefits for their members. Often having to give back things in order to increase or keep already awarded benefits. Hell, just look at how difficult it was and how indifferent the Buffalo Teachers were to the public outrage over their cosmetic surgery rider on their health insurance.

There is no way unions are going to sign off on this. Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. 64 electoral votes. Good luck with that.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    But what about those Union's that have monopolies of services and honestly never gave back anything?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think I want Bernie and Harris as VP!!!!!!!

No more private insurance and insurance for anyone and all who are in the USA!!!!!!!

Yeah that's it...

You think we have a border issue now? Offer more free stuff for just being in the country and see how that works out.

Thread Information