Thread: FOUND: Elijah Cummings ALSO called Baltimore "drug infested" - Trump called "racist"

Tony Fracasso - Admin

FOUND: Elijah Cummings ALSO called Baltimore "drug infested" - Trump called "racist"

FOUND: Elijah Cummings ALSO called Baltimore "drug infested" - Trump called "racist" for same thing

You simply can't make this up.

This is the outcome when you call something 'racist' when it isn't because you simply want to shut down the conversation because you don't have answers for the truth.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I agree. It's starting to get old now.

Baltimore is one of the worst ****holes in America. Parts of it used to be sort of nice. San Francisco and Seattle seem to be trying to close the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Baltimore is one of the worst ****holes in America. Parts of it used to be sort of nice. San Francisco and Seattle seem to be trying to close the gap.
    When were you last there grump to give us your first hand account? I was there a couple of years ago and there are plenty of great areas in the city that are nice. I'm positive a portion of it is a dump, but there are definitely parts that I enjoyed and would have no problem visiting again.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    That's stretching it. I have some clients that conduct business there. There are some nice parts but like all cities there are some really bad areas. It is hard to figure out with all the money that has been spent in Baltimore where it went.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsidetheBox View Post
    When were you last there grump to give us your first hand account? I was there a couple of years ago and there are plenty of great areas in the city that are nice. I'm positive a portion of it is a dump, but there are definitely parts that I enjoyed and would have no problem visiting again.
    It's the same as CanalSide to the East Side for Buffalo. The inner harbor of Baltimore is nice but the majority of the city outside of that area is a dumpster fire.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    YOU said not me. I was going to use that as an example that even Buffalo has bad spots when pointed out. Not as bad in my opinion as Baltimore but it does.

Same goes when you review the amount of money spent on various things. Seems like a lot of money spent and not much to show for it in the end.

Theres also a back story to ad about Foundations, non-profits and charity groups. Its starting to come out that for years(not just in Baltimore) how federal dollars have been funneled into state level Foundations, Non-profits and charity groups. Huge sums of money where when only 20% or less makes it to the street level needs. Yet many people inside are getting rich running these endeavors.

They all seem to also play a recycling cash game as well - the Washington politicians cry for more federal funding and aid - the money is funneled to state level Foundations, Non-profit groups and charity groups. In return the donate/contribute large sums back to the party and person who represents them in Washington. They also sponsor and run fund raisers that do the same thing.

Many times you find political family and friends employed or paid by these same groups. Its starting to seep out how pervasive these tactics have become in #Dem controlled states over the past 12 years.

More to come !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by OutsidetheBox View Post
    May, 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Theres also a back story to ad about Foundations, non-profits and charity groups. Its starting to come out that for years(not just in Baltimore) how federal dollars have been funneled into state level Foundations, Non-profits and charity groups. Huge sums of money where when only 20% or less makes it to the street level needs. Yet many people inside are getting rich running these endeavors.

They all seem to also play a recycling cash game as well - the Washington politicians cry for more federal funding and aid - the money is funneled to state level Foundations, Non-profit groups and charity groups. In return the donate/contribute large sums back to the party and person who represents them in Washington. They also sponsor and run fund raisers that do the same thing.

Many times you find political family and friends employed or paid by these same groups. Its starting to seep out how pervasive these tactics have become in #Dem controlled states over the past 12 years.

More to come !
    You mean like the millions in Community Development Block Grant money that is awarded to Buffalo every year that ends up in the pockets of family and friends of Buffalo politicians? And the millions more that are flushed down rat holes like the Community Action Organization? Is that what you’re talking about.

Thread Information