Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Swirling Rumors Of Democrat Division

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    You know when you get under Blazejewski's thin skin when he opens up on you with one of his ridiculous rants, taking up most of the page. Too funny.
    Shortstuff's comment...

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    You are spot on here gorja. Rumors provide a certain element that has an intentional factor to it. Mark created the rumor to incite confusion or mislead the viewers on here.

...did not get under my skin. Her comment is entirely false, and needed to be corrected.

LOL, he takes most of the page but pretty much says NOTHING!

Outside of posting a lie, Shortstuff "pretty much said "NOTHING."

But, with you "Bobby," she is in kindred company, and it would seem that the two of you actually do belong to the same club, which should be styled: "The Fraternal Order Of Shallow Responders."

Shortstuff is short on truth, facts, and substance; you "Breezy" are just a lot of hot foreign air intrusively polluting Lancaster politics, government and residential life; an interloper if you will.

However, if you are going to comment, how about lending some constructive insight into the subject narrative?

I think your input may have better-served the interests of the voter, the residents of Lancaster, and the reader, had it been applied toward addressing this specific request for information, which you avoided...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

Hey Breezy: What do you think? Is Terranova getting screwed over by her / your party? If not, why not. You have the inside track as a political operative. Educate us!
    I'll wait for your response. And wait, and wait...

Pull back the curtain and all you'll see if a weak, do-nothing politician with little influence to crow about.
    To whom are you referring?

Surely not me. I'm not a politician and I certainly don't give a rat's ass about influence.

Of course, like the political prostitutes that they have become, street walkers Sojka and Gaczewski both have embraced this clown and want his help on SPEAKUP WNY. Remember, he is their voice this year even though he is the LAST person who should tell Lancaster Town voters who their elected leaders should be.
    Perhaps your words would hold more weight if you actually reside in Lancaster.

Your non-resident status as a commentator is even more troubling, because if memory serves, I understand it was Democrat county elements, not a majority of Lancaster Democrat Committee members, that negatively impacted Terranova's efforts to acquire the Democrat endorsement earlier this year.

In my opinion, what Lancaster does not need are outside political operatives like you "BREEZY," running and influencing our town.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 8th, 2019 at 10:35 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Hey Breezy:

Still waiting for a response not only to Mark’s questions, but questions I put to you in several past posts. Ridicule without providing facts seems to be the rule of the day – discredit an individual because you have nothing to debate with.

If you were to post that no altercation took place at the recent Lancaster Democratic Party Committee meeting, that Terranova was assured of financial and other campaign support from the Committee at the meeting, you would be lying!

Do you really believe that some members of the party supporting Terranova and who were at the meeting would not be angered and/or disgusted enough by the ludicrous display to not make it publicly known? That when a prominent town attorney spoke out to defend Terranova and declared that as the party’s endorsed candidate she was deserving of support, silence followed and then all hell broke out.

Why is Terranova so disliked by the Lancaster Democratic Party's Chair and co-chair? Come on Breezy, you're the party's stooge.

You really think people are stupid, don’t you? You never let facts get in the way, do you?

Lee, I think maybe "Breezy is too busy with self-appraisal to answer us...

(ALL Quotes Originally Posted by Breezy)

... we need many, many more women serving in public office positions...Is it any wonder why we need more people standing up for women ???... Especially with all the clodhopping knuckleheads shooting their mouths off with crap like this...

"Of course, like the political prostitutes that they have become, street walkers Sojka and Gaczewski..."

...Sounds like this wimp is defending the crappy treatment of women.

He also sounds like someone who likes the status quo, yet always RAN TO MOMM Ywhimpering and crying when the heat was on. “Everyone’s out to get me.” “Waaa - Waaa - Waaa:..”'I was attacked by a raving lunatic...

Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 11th, 2019 at 09:34 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Hey "Breezy" (chuckle),

It has been over a week, and you still have written NOTHING to contradict my source's version of the "rumor:"
    (1) The eyewitness described the meeting in one word: "Unbelievable."

(2) The congregation was divided into small groups seated at individual tables.

(3) When Ms Terranova asked for an opportunity to speak, dissatisfaction seemingly arose from the participants seated at only one table.

(4) The Chair, in apparent support of the dissenting participants, applied a loud and aggressive verbal admonishment, apparently to silence Ms. Terranova.

(5) When a participant supportive of Terranova rose to protest the "censorship," I understand that another party official overtly approached the Terranova supporter in such a way as to suggest hostile intent. That same party official I understand from my source, with fists clenched and arms flailing, appeared to be so full of rage and bellicose animation, that the presiding Chair was required to intervene to prevent physical violence, restore order, and return to the meeting, some semblance of decorum.

(6) The result of the circumstances described in (1)-(5) above was that Ms. Terranova and/or her supporters were not permitted to fully address the congregation.

(7) I also understand that certain members of the 2019 Democrat ticket were present at the meeting, including Mr. Ruffino, who according to my source, had no direct reaction to the circumstances which attended the suppression of the perceived free speech rights of a strong woman, who just happens to be an eminently qualified incumbent public servant.

Again, this is a further take on the events relating to the most recent Democrat Town Committee meeting, and it comes to me from a source who spoke directly with an eyewitness to the proceedings.

I want to emphasize that I have no first-hand knowledge of the circumstances, but, like the adage says Gorja, "Where there is smoke..."

Remember the adage, "Silence Is Acquiescence?"

Also, you have failed to respond to this question:

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

More posting on County time "Breezy?" Remember, time is money...

BTW, what do you think of a County Legislature Clerk who may have had a role in the screw-up of the legislative process concerning the illegal immigrant license issue, and appears to have put Bruso in a rather awkward position requiring a second, desperate vote?...

...and far more importantly, you have ignored this question...

Hey Breezy: What do you think? Is Terranova getting screwed over by her / your party? If not, why not. You have the inside track as a political operative. Educate us!

From what I understand, that alleged altercation at the Democrat Committee meeting was no mere bump in the road; your ship hit an iceberg, and it is taking on water through a huge gash in its bow.

If your side's ship continues to take on that kind of water, you may need to go to choir practice so that you can lead the singing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUV_YbmHk6Y

BTW, methinks that is Ms. Diane, safe and dry, in the lifeboat at 2:01.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 13th, 2019 at 05:19 PM.

Somehow posted twice

Georgia L Schlager

Didn't the Republican party have a similar incident in May 2017?

This is when the committee members and endorsed candidates would not get involved
    with school politics.

It was alleged that the current party chair and a school board candidate's spouse were enraged.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Didn't the Republican party have a similar incident in May 2017?

This is when the committee members and endorsed candidates would not get involved
    with school politics.

It was alleged that the current party chair and a school board candidate's spouse were enraged.
    I think this 2019 occurrence concerned the Democrat party leadership's refusal to accept the will of the Democrat Primary voters, as expressed by the Terranova victory.

IF Your comments are accurate about an alleged 2017 incident, as you described it, seems to concern an internal party policy debate and lacks comments alleging the threat of possible physical confrontation.

Your comments, taken at face value, suggest to me two very different debate circumstances and agendas.

Are you sure you that want to walk down Lancaster's "Political History Trail," especially when it concerns character issues of party personnel and candidates Gorja?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 14th, 2019 at 07:40 AM.

I think this 2019 occurrence concerned the Democrat party leadership's refusal to accept the will of the Democrat Primary voters, as expressed by the Terranova victory.

IF Your comments are accurate about an alleged 2017 incident, as you described it, seems to concern an internal party policy debate and lacks comments alleging the threat of possible physical confrontation.

Your comments, taken at face value, suggest to me two very different debate circumstances and agendas.

Are you sure you that want to walk down Lancaster's "Political History Trail," especially when it concerns character issues of party personnel and candidates Gorja?
    I guess whether there was a threat of physical violence would depend on what the definition of 'turmoil' is.
    https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...-Chair-resigns

Georgia L Schlager

I guess whether there was a threat of physical violence would depend on what the definition of 'turmoil' is.
    Here, let me help you sort out the differences between TURMOIL..

tur·moil
    /ˈtərˌmoil/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a state of great disturbance, confusion, or uncertainty...
    and VIOLENCE...

vi·o·lence
    /ˈvī(ə)ləns/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 14th, 2019 at 11:56 AM.

Here, let me help you sort out the differences between TURMOIL..

and VIOLENCE...
    I need to rephrase what I posted.

I guess whether there was a threat of physical violence would depend on what the definition of 'turmoil' is in this particular 2017 event.

One person's version of 'turmoil' doesn't necessarily mirror what is defined in a dictionary.

I must confess that I never did hear an on-the-site description of what happened from an attendee at the GOP meeting.

Georgia L Schlager

I need to rephrase what I posted.

I guess whether there was a threat of physical violence would depend on what the definition of 'turmoil' is in this particular 2017 event.

One person's version of 'turmoil' doesn't necessarily mirror what is defined in a dictionary.

I must confess that I never did hear an on-the-site description of what happened from an attendee at the GOP meeting.
    Thank you for your honesty Gorja.

This photo seems to thematically highlight the "Ron Ruffino, Sr. For Supervisor" Face Book page, and appears as it did at 3:10 p.m., August 21, 2019.

Not included in the photograph is Town Clerk Terranova.

Is the Democrat candidate for Supervisor not supporting the highly qualified Democrat candidate for Town Clerk?

Mr. Ruffino has previously touted that he is "for the people."

Well, the people have spoken in the Democrat primary so why does it seem that Ron Ruffino is not honoring the voice and will of the people?

To the apparent exclusion of the will of the Democrat Primary voters, does Mr. Ruffino still cling to his seeming loyalty to the Giza family which perhaps compelled him to vote "YES" on an unbroken string of high-tax and spend Giza budgets?

BTW, I wonder where was this photo was taken?

Just askin'.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 21st, 2019 at 05:01 PM.

This photo seems to thematically highlight the "Ron Ruffino, Sr. For Supervisor" Face Book page, and appears as it did at 3:10 p.m., August 21, 2019.

Not included in the photograph is Town Clerk Terranova.

Is the Democrat candidate for Supervisor not supporting the highly qualified Democrat candidate for Town Clerk?

Mr. Ruffino has previously touted that he is "for the people."

Well, the people have spoken in the Democrat primary so why does it seem that Ron Ruffino is not honoring the voice and will of the people?

To the apparent exclusion of the will of the Democrat Primary voters, does Mr. Ruffino still cling to his seeming loyalty to the Giza family which perhaps compelled him to vote "YES" on an unbroken string of high-tax and spend Giza budgets?

BTW, I wonder where was this photo was taken?

Just askin'

Regarding the photo: It was taken in the Town Hall conference room where the work session takes place prior to the regular meeting.

It was a photo taken of the then endorsed Democratic candidates before the primary.

Regarding the photo: It was taken in the Town Hall conference room where the work session takes place prior to the regular meeting.

It was a photo taken of the then endorsed Democratic candidates before the primary.
    Is there not a policy regarding the use of the Town Hall for such purposes, and was that policy honored?

Hey "Breezy," I have what I believe to be...

a relevant question
    ...which I will ask...

pretty politely...
    Can you speak to the truth of, or shed some light upon, an alleged Democrat Party leadership email which was purportedly widely circulated this past spring, or early summer, which may have erroneously suggested that Diane Terranova had not contributed "a dime" to Democrat Party causes for "the last two years?"

I ask this question of you "Breezy" because...

You're the one on here with the direct lines to the politicians you are backing this year so use them and get the darn answer.
    ...and is submitted in the hope that, instead of applying your useless, hateful, and convoluted interpretations to the comments of other posters, you may actually give the reader some factual insight into the political train wreck that is the Lancaster Democrat Party in 2019.

Come on "Breezy/Bobby," impress us with your inside knowledge because...

It really should not be that complicated.
    Your friend,

Mark
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 18th, 2019 at 12:05 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information