Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Swirling Rumors Of Democrat Division

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    It happened. For some unfathomable reason individuals believe that such happenings can be kept in house or that the damage can be controlled.
    As always, a very profound observation Lee.

The Democrat meeting conduct as previously described, apparently existing with some rumored tangible "evidence," is leaving a rather conspicuous trail of metaphorical blood, guts, and feathers.

Did, or does, the current Democrat leadership fox, for some reason, want to get caught in the hen house?

If the answer to that question is "Yes," and if there truly exists a McCracken-Mohr axis, can we expect a supporting choreographed performance by some of the so-called "Rogue Republicans" foxes, to serve their interests at the expense of the "New" Republican Party, Ms. Terranova, and the broad interests of the Lancaster taxpayer?

Just askin'.

The establishment wings of both parties will not go down easily.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 3rd, 2019 at 02:40 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

I believe a McCracken-Mohr cohesion is laughable. As in the end, Diane Terranova is a Democrat.

As support is not a one-way street, all parties involved need to take a breath and let go of the past
    and support each other as a team for the future of our community.

Someone has to be first in holding up that olive branch

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I believe a McCracken-Mohr cohesion is laughable. As in the end, Diane Terranova is a Democrat.

As support is not a one-way street, all parties involved need to take a breath and let go of the past

A "Reset" can be a good thing, provided that the "Reset" is mutually genuine, and is not used against one side as a further channel for destructive exploitation and mischief.

"Trust but" cautiously "verify."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 3rd, 2019 at 08:03 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Laughable as in absurd; that such collusion does not occur between political committees prior to elections? I assure you that it does and has in the town of Lancaster on numerous past occasions.

You have never heard of the deal-making phrase: “We will give you one and we will take one. We will not run a strong candidate for this position if you in turn don’t run a strong candidate (a sacrificial lamb) for this position?”

Yes, in the end Terranova is the Democratic Party endorsed candidate. But whether she gets financial and political backing from a committee that chose not to endorse her is another matter and worth discussing. At this time, she should be concerned that should the party decide to support her, the support is not directed in any way to harm her candidacy.

The rest of your post borders on utopian fantasy. This is politics, blood-sport that was well exemplified this year by rogue elements of a former Republican Party Committee who openly campaigned to challenge the current Republican Party endorsed candidate for Town Clerk.

Olive branch? That is what is laughable!

Originally posted by Lee Chowaniec:
    You have never heard of the deal-making phrase: “We will give you one and we will take one. We will not run a strong candidate for this position if you in turn don’t run a strong candidate (a sacrificial lamb) for this position?”
    The damn fool that I am had assumed that that kind of deal making was done prior to the primaries not post-primary

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Laughable as in absurd; that such collusion does not occur between political committees prior to elections? I assure you that it does and has in the town of Lancaster on numerous past occasions.

Yes, in the end Terranova is the Democratic Party endorsed candidate. But whether she gets financial and political backing from a committee that chose not to endorse her is another matter and worth discussing. At this time, she should be concerned that should the party decide to support her, the support is not directed in any way to harm her candidacy.

The rest of your post borders on utopian fantasy. This is politics, blood-sport that was well exemplified this year by rogue elements of a former Republican Party Committee who openly campaigned to challenge the current Republican Party endorsed candidate for Town Clerk.

Olive branch? That is what is laughable!
    If I am understanding things correctly, that is exactly what this "New" Republican Party is all about. Ending the deals, endorsing the most qualified candidate, and, without strict reliance on party label, faithfully serving the residents of Lancaster, not the modern day Stalwarts and Half-Breeds.

The problem is that this "new direction" appears to be a severe existential threat to such players in both parties, so perhaps it is an understatement to equate the "New" Republican leadership to Rutherford B. Hayes.

Hark! Methinks Sojka's truck is about to take the metaphorical turn on to Elm Street from Houston.

Now, watch for that metaphoric triangulated cross-fire coming from the combined Democrat-Republican Stalwart-Republican Half-Breed operatives.

Too late to change the parade route, so pray that the Lancaster voter, the equivalent of Clint Hill, is about five seconds quicker.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 3rd, 2019 at 02:35 PM.

This is the Democratic support that I like to see

It seems to me, you know dumb old me, that the local Republican committee isn't a committee of total solidarity either.

Georgia L Schlager

Diane Terranova is truly a gifted public servant who administers a service office, and faithfully attends the needs of Republicans, Conservatives, Independents, Democrats, and "Blanks" equally and efficiently.

So why is it that the Lancaster Democrat Party leadership apparently refused to let her speak at the Lancaster Town Democrat Committee meeting?

Not very "INCLUSIVE," IMHO.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 4th, 2019 at 03:23 PM.

Which is hearsay, correct? I heard a different version today from someone who was in attendance of that meeting.
    And as you Mark, I have no first hand knowledge of the circumstances but what I heard was not anything like your source's version.

I'd say that it is just more political exaggerated gossip
    You are spot on here gorja. Rumors provide a certain element that has an intentional factor to it. Mark created the rumor to incite confusion or mislead the viewers on here. This is a perception change.

I was informed with the very same message you posted in the aforementioned gorja. Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Rumors provide a certain element that has an intentional factor to it. Mark created the rumor to incite confusion or mislead the viewers on here. This is a perception change.
    How in Hell can you speak to my 'intent?" Indeed, this is one of your more dumber posts shortstuff.

The information was qualified and the reader was appropriately cautioned.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

"I want to emphasize that I have no first-hand knowledge of the circumstances..."
    Why on Earth would I create a rumor "to insight confusion or mislead," while simultaneously representing the presented information as a "rumor?"

Throughout this thread, had I not welcomed and invited your input?

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Perhaps your "connections" can confirm or deny this rumor Shortstuff?
    Perhaps you are applying your maximum efforts in your posts shortstuff, but I think you are capable of far better. Just my advise: Instead of posting less-than-thought-inspired, bitter characterizations, truly enlighten us with your rather wobbly wisdom, and favor us with your insightful version of events, O' Drifting One.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 7th, 2019 at 10:55 AM.

Mark created the rumor to incite confusion or mislead the viewers on here.

Shortstuff,

I have given you ample opportunity for surrebuttal, and I am not surprised that you have chosen to be unresponsive. Your silence, in my opinion, is occasioned by the venomous nature of your initial comments: A toxic reaction by a desperate, bitter, and former political operative, shunned by two political parties, who now seeks friendship and favor from any willing stake holder in this campaign.

Your comment...

Mark created the rumor to incite confusion or mislead the viewers on here.
    ...is false and disgusting.

I did not compose the narrative presented. In keeping with the theme and title of this thread, "Swirling Rumors Of Democrat Division," I merely present circulating comments which are properly identified under the thread's title, and qualified by individual post cautions.

If your memory is failing may I remind you that this comment is part of the original thread post:

On the "Parks labor hiring, clarification please" thread, some commentators, myself included, mused about the proliferation of rumors in this campaign.

Some rumors seem to have significant credibility, while others are far more questionable.
    Ergo, this thread, in part, was created so that the various rumors circulating in this campaign can be brought to the forefront of the public debate, confronted, and accepted or rejected based on informed merit. You will note by thread perusal, I have diligently conditioned all of my comments with appropriate disclaimers and cautions.

Furthermore, I have invited comments from all parties in order to lend credibility to these stories, or to discredit them. I specifically invited you to do so:

Originally Posted by mark blazejewski

Perhaps your "connections" can confirm or deny this rumor Shortstuff?
    My stated intentions and invitations notwithstanding, what I have received from you Shortstuff, is a disturbing chain of judgmental rants and slants, totally unworthy of informed debate, and hurtful comments directed at my specific person, suggestive of teenage gossip and ridicule.

In general reaction to what appears to be your pattern of such commentary, may I muse if there is anyone brushed by the wings of story creation and manure-like gossip spreading, it appears to have been, and remains, you.

Do you remember this gem that you wrote?...

The Dems have decided (influenced by Colemen) not to support Terranova, thereby the loss of the Independent line.
    ...or this comment...

There is also very good reason the Democratic Party has had a negative viewpoint of Terranova. But I can assure you that Discrimination or vindictiveness as you mentioned is NOT...
    ....which seems to contradict these comments you previously made...

3. Town Clerk:

-Diane Terranova served this town well as Clerk. I think she is the best qualified candidate.
    You did not qualify your comments regarding Supervisor Coleman. You in fact made a bizarre and unsupported assertion which you did not clarify, or otherwise revisit in the world of retraction.

Then, you have the gall to say that I am creating stories?

What a hypocritical clown!

And, how about this piece of bizarre ill-informed Shortstuff-generated crap?...

Honestly, I have known Ms. Desiderio (not personally) from the local restaurant in Lancaster, and she has always been pleasant and passionate in her disposition. She is a nice person. I just don't know why you are saying negative things about this persons character.....just my two cents....

"Negative things about this person's character?"

Seriously?

I said Desiderio was (and is in my opinion) entirely unqualified to be Town Clerk. That is a far cry from attacking her personal character.

If you don't know the meaning of words Shortstuff, Google is your friend, ya know what I mean?

To summarize Shortstuff, I am not composing stories; I'm just posting and identifying as "rumor" what I hear.

You however, appear to boldly assert any tune that some Democrat or Rogue Republican operative appears to have softly hummed in your ear.

Shortstuff, I hope you find the political distinction that you appear to so desperately covet, but please, don't pursue that distinction at my expense, or, in the case of Terranova, at the expense of good governance.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 7th, 2019 at 04:17 PM.

You are spot on here gorja. Rumors provide a certain element that has an intentional factor to it. Mark created the rumor to incite confusion or mislead the viewers on here. This is a perception change.

I was informed with the very same message you posted in the aforementioned gorja. Rumors
    Your recent posts intrigue me as you were formerly a Republican Party committee member, left that party and became a Conservative Party Committee member and are now supportive of Democrat Ruffino for Supervisor and defensive of the Democratic Party Committee.

Have you switched party affiliation once again? Are your ‘sources’ within the Democratic Party? Or perhaps from the rogue Republicans you still befriend?

Congratulations, shortstuff!

Welcome to the club!

Maybe we could call it the 'I was attacked by a raving lunatic who talks out of both sides of his mouth club,' and survived!

LOL

You know when you get under Blazejewski's thin skin when he opens up on you with one of his ridiculous rants, taking up most of the page. Too funny.

LOL, he takes most of the page but pretty much says NOTHING!

He always seems to use these five dollar words to sound smart, yet, when you strip all that away, he really says nothing and sounds idiotic.

Pull back the curtain and all you'll see if a weak, do-nothing politician with little influence to crow about.

LOL

Blazejewski viciously attacked both Sojka and Gaczewski over and over and over just a few years ago, and today, he is their political voice (politician) on here. Heck, he even complained that those two were going to come after his family.

Of course, like the political prostitutes that they have become, street walkers Sojka and Gaczewski both have embraced this clown and want his help on SPEAKUP WNY. Remember, he is their voice this year even though he is the LAST person who should tell Lancaster Town voters who their elected leaders should be.

Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

Welcome to the club!

Maybe we could call it the 'I was attacked by a raving lunatic who talks out of both sides of his mouth club,' and survived!

LOL

You know when you get under Blazejewski's thin skin when he opens up on you with one of his ridiculous rants, taking up most of the page. Too funny.

LOL, he takes most of the page but pretty much says NOTHING!

He always seems to use these five dollar words to sound smart, yet, when you strip all that away, he really says nothing and sounds idiotic.

Pull back the curtain and all you'll see if a weak, do-nothing politician with little influence to crow about.

LOL

Blazejewski viciously attacked both Sojka and Gaczewski over and over and over just a few years ago, and today, he is their political voice (politician) on here. Heck, he even complained that those two were going to come after his family.

Of course, like the political prostitutes that they have become, street walkers Sojka and Gaczewski both have embraced this clown and want his help on SPEAKUP WNY. Remember, he is their voice this year even though he is the LAST person who should tell Lancaster Town voters who their elected leaders should be.

Go figure!
    Having crapped-out with Shortstuff, looks like those opposing Terranova have sent in their less-than-articulate pinch hitter.

More posting on County time "Breezy?" Remember, time is money.

Here are some really simple words for you "Bobby:"

“The flak only gets heavy when you’re over the target.” ~ Anonymous WWII Bomber Pilot
    BTW, what do you think of a County Legislature Clerk who may have had a role in the screw-up of the legislative process concerning the illegal immigrant license issue, and appears to have put Bruso in a rather awkward position requiring a second, desperate vote?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 8th, 2019 at 08:18 AM.

Welcome to the club!

Yes, welcome to the club Shortstuff...

Readers, I'll come back later today and chime in with some replies to the whining above. Maybe we'll have a few laughs, at the expense of some of these comments, of course.

--------------------------------

Special laughs for the comments of ...shortstuff...

HaHaHa!

...and just ask Dennis Gorski of whom "Breezy" wrote...

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy

Is Dennis Gorski so hell bent on putting more property tax raising fools into the county that he would be part of a racist campaign?

Kristy Mazurek - RACIST
    Steve Pigeon - RACIST
    Frank Max - RACIST
    Dennis Gorski - RACIST

SHAME - SHAME - SHAME

Dennis Gorski should be ASHAMED of himself!!!!

The ONLY way to fight this kind of destructive Dennis Gorski racism is to vote for Lynn Dearmyer and Wynnie Fisher in the Democratic Primary!!!

...then later wrote...

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy

Anyway, I was happy to see Dennis Gorski win the town justice slot in Cheektowaga a few years back.
    ...about club membership.

Talk about a political prostitute! "Breezy" seems content with someone functioning as a Town Justice whom he previously believed and proclaimed to be a racist.

Yikes!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 8th, 2019 at 08:47 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information