Thread: Russia!!! Russia!!! Lynn Dixon

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Russia!!! Russia!!! Lynn Dixon

Where is the outrage when the entire DNC/local democrat elected officials were spreading pure BS about Trump working with the Russians?

Dixon Campaign Supporters Caught Spreading Fake Memes

https://wnymedia.net/2019/07/29/dixo...uJ97-G06gy_d5I

They are referring to this:

Personally I would have rather seen a road used in Erie County as not to give the ecdems anything to whine about but in the end there are many roads that are bad.

Everyone knows the county is falling into a complete state of disrepair under Poloncarz,...the roads unpaved and unplowed...the parks falling apart and still loaded with park equipment containing dangerous chemicals...while the county has suffered through the highest tax increases in history under Poloncarz. By the way what happened to Poloncarz’ beard?

Crabs.....

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Personally I would have rather seen a road used in Erie County as not to give the ecdems anything to whine about but in the end there are many roads that are bad.
    Who the heck is whining?

They're just pointing out underhandedness.

Roads have been an issue for decades under every GOP or Dem county administration.

And WNY Media is not EC Dems. That's like saying the bozo using these tactics is connected to the EC GOP!

Or, for that matter, supporting the unsubstantiated rants of malcontents like the infamous grump spreading lies every which way.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    the county has suffered through the highest tax increases in history under Poloncarz.
    Oh, grump, even Joel Giambra would blush reading this, your latest, LIE!

LOL

Oh, and then there is this...

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Everyone knows
    Gosh, now you're sounding like Trump!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Who the heck is whining?

They're just pointing out underhandedness.
    Hypocrite. And you know it.

Where were they when the underhandedness has happened with the DNC/FBI. BS Dossier, Fusion GPS working with the DNC/Hillary/foreign officials colluding to over throw an election? Did Jeremy and yourself actually watch the last Meuller testimony. There has been a "Russian" hoax going on for the last 2 and 1/2 years. Just a horrible waste of time.

#2 if Mark just pointed out the photo wasn't from the area fine but they added... "Oh russia!!!!" just shows what we are dealing with in the democratic party.

I hope you guys watched the Democrat Debates last night. Maybe you will all come to your senses and start working with Trump. Secure the borders, change the immigration laws so they make sense and yes.... negotiate all trade contracts so they are fair to the USA citizen.

Here is one thing I noticed. Have we started any nuclear wars since Trump took office? His finger is going to be on the button!!! The danger... Or any more senseless wars as we witnessed under previous administrations?

Oh and remember this one? The stock market is going to CRASH the day he's elected!!!!!! Just nonsense.

The ecdems.com should work in the best interest of Erie County and us residents.

I think this was my first reference to the group

I have been following along since at least Feb 2004

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...ats?highlight=

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

And WNY Media is not EC Dems. That's like saying the bozo using these tactics is connected to the EC GOP!
    Oh please. Mark and crew have been pro ecdems.com since like day one.

Thread Information