Thread: Breezy? Are we supposed to take anything the ecdems.com promote literally?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Breezy? Are we supposed to take anything the ecdems.com promote literally?

I'm not making this up. The ecdems.com shared this on their face group page.

https://www.facebook.com/eriecountydemocraticcommittee

This week, we get to see our slate of incredible candidates take the stage in Detroit. What do they all have in common? Well for one, each of them would be better than Trump.

As we gear up to defeat Donald Trump and his GOP allies, make sure you register to vote, or check your registration today: iwillvote.com
    Let's keep this in context. At the same time they made that comment they still have a photo of Gilibrand still on their header photo for the page.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Letter: Poloncarz is top choice in campaign against Dixon

The choice for county executive appears to be an easy one. Mark Poloncarz has been scandal free, was instrumental in keeping the Buffalo Bills in Buffalo, handled any crisis that has come up and has the county running like a well-oiled machine. Meanwhile his opponent, Lynne Dixon made a serious blunder recently when she threw her support behind President Trump even though she claims to be an Independent. Haven’t the constant lies, mistreatment of minorities and people with disabilities and women been enough to sway Dixon? Erie County is moving in a positive direction and what we don’t need is a candidate who supports division and hate like the current buffoon in the White House.

Marty Farrell

West Seneca
    https://buffalonews.com/2019/07/26/l...uWez25rCATCsaw

Well I would say the serious blunder would be the ecdems.com placing their support behind Hillary for starters. Then we can add Cuomo to the blunders... And then we can add support the nonsense the DNC wants with open borders, free college, free health care for all undocumented aliens and so on.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Queens assemblyman calls out Cuomo over donations from homeless shelter providers amid homeless crisis

ALBANY — A Queens assemblyman is accusing Gov. Cuomo of turning a blind eye to the state’s growing homeless problem while deep-pocketed donors linked to shelters with state and city contracts fill his campaign coffers with cash.

Cuomo has raked in more than three-quarters of a million dollars in donations over the past decade from contributors with ties to the shelter system, according to Assembly Member Andrew Hevesi (D-Queens).
    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...vp1jHOg0Asiq9U

I'm pointing this out to show the bad judgement this group has when supporting candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

I'm not making this up. The ecdems.com shared this on their face group page.

https://www.facebook.com/eriecountydemocraticcommittee

Let's keep this in context. At the same time they made that comment they still have a photo of Gilibrand still on their header photo for the page.
    What the heck are you writing about?

Of course any of those Democrats would be better than The Donald. If that's what you are referring to.

Heck, probably any of their children would be better than Trump.

I don't think Gilibrand has any chance but I would be surprised if the Dem Party locally took that photo off.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Heck, probably any of their children would be better than Trump.
    The children would probably be more predictable, too.

Letter: Poloncarz is top choice in campaign against Dixon

https://buffalonews.com/2019/07/26/l...uWez25rCATCsaw

Well I would say the serious blunder would be the ecdems.com placing their support behind Hillary for starters. Then we can add Cuomo to the blunders... And then we can add support the nonsense the DNC wants with open borders, free college, free health care for all undocumented aliens and so on.
    Do you go back and check who the local Republican Party supports?

There have been some pretty doozy failures that were pushed by the ecgop.com - you have to admit that!

One goes by the name Donald James Trump.

LOL

Why do you single out the local Dems yet you give everyone else a pass?

Queens assemblyman calls out Cuomo over donations from homeless shelter providers amid homeless crisis

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...vp1jHOg0Asiq9U

I'm pointing this out to show the bad judgement this group has when supporting candidates.
    I say that's just as bad as the Trump University rip-off, maybe just a little less of a terrible thing.

They both should give the money to charity.

Thread Information