Thread: Ex-Clinton aide says she would 'ankle dive' to stop Hillary from running again

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Ex-Clinton aide says she would 'ankle dive' to stop Hillary from running again

Ex-Clinton aide says she would 'ankle dive' to stop Hillary from running again

Jennifer Palmieri wants to spare her former boss the misery she would encounter in another presidential run, saying she would "ankle dive at the door" to prevent it.

Palmieri served as communications director for former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election. During an interview on Thursday, Palmieri said she "loved" Clinton too much to let her make another run at the Oval Office.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cli...o-stop-running

Personally I just don't get it. How this person has a totally different point of view of Hillary and why they lost the election.

“I feel like that was her mission, as heartbreaking and unfair as it is,” Palmieri noted that the Clinton campaign actually set out to prove that a woman could do the job of president the same way it had traditionally been done -- by a man.
    That is not a reason to have elected Hillary. "set out to prove that a woman could do the job of president "

A reason would be the person (man or woman) was more qualified than the other person (man or woman) to run the country not to prove that one sex or the other can do the job.

She should run again, it would make for great entertainment and assure Trump of 4 more years

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I just don't get. Seriously. Just vote for someone based on their physical born gender yet then tell us there really are no genders. You can't have it both ways. Honestly I thought Hillary was going to win based on how entrenched the DNC network is. Boy did we dodge a bullet in 2016. Trump 2020. I want it to be Bernie "Give everything away" Sanders and I want to make the ecdems.com own it. Just how they own Cuomo and all the nonsense we have witnessed from him.

06/21/2019

Statement from Legislator Lynne Dixon on the County Executive’s Inability to Take a Stance on Illegal Immigrants Being Allowed to Obtain Drivers Licenses

Lynne Dixon said, "Discussion of the 'Greenlight' bill has been going on for weeks in Albany and Executive Poloncarz has said nothing. Today, three days after the 'Greenlight' legislation that allows illegal immigrants to obtain drivers licenses was signed into law by Governor Cuomo, Mark Poloncarz decided to put out a statement that had a lot of words, but still does not say whether he supports or opposes giving illegal immigrants drivers licenses. Poloncarz and Cuomo continue to support allowing illegal immigrants to obtain driver IDs in Erie County and it's a shame. Our residents deserve better, the legal immigrants who followed the law to come into this country deserve better."

http://www2.erie.gov/caucus_rep/inde...l-immigrants-b

I was pleasantly surprised Mark finally commented on that.

Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz finally takes a stand on Green Light Law

Poloncarz says he doesn't believe the law will benefit the people of Erie County and he cannot support it.
    Monday, at my direction, the Erie County Attorney’s office filed a Complaint on behalf of the Erie County Clerk in the US District Court, Western District of New York, in regards to the Green Light Law.

I directed such action because there are many significant legal issues that exist with the law, including the question of its constitutionality and the necessity of ensuring non-citizens are prevented from voting. Ultimately I do not believe this law benefits the people of Erie County and I cannot support it.

However, in a civilized, democratic society we do not get to selectively pick the laws we want to enforce and ignore those we dislike. As such, if a federal judge determines the bill to be constitutional, I expect all county officials and employees to respect the decision of the court.
    https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/co...a-5a9f81430b82

Thread Information