Thread: Breezy? - When Cuomo demands action, millions get wasted

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Breezy? - When Cuomo demands action, millions get wasted

When Cuomo demands action, millions get wasted

In a rush to please Gov. Andrew Cuomo, the state Department of Transportation wasted $12 million in building a handful of highway rest areas and tourist-welcome centers.
    No, state Comptroller Tom DiNapoli’s latest audit doesn’t explicitly blame the gov, but Cuomo’s demand that everything get built in time for tourist season is plainly why the DOT went ahead with construction without drawing up full capital plans for the projects, in violation of its own regulations.
    https://nypost.com/2019/07/08/when-c...ns-get-wasted/

Then, too, the DOT spent $1.4 million to clear a site in Schodack before thinking to measure the lot and realize it was too small.

Breezy? Why do the ecdems.com support him and his agenda?

While I could never speak for ecdems.com I would agree with the state comptroller, a Dem too, who by the way, endorsed Cuomo.

All in all I am glad Cuomo is in there as opposed to the GOP candidates who have ran against him in the past.

No one supports everything any politician does, I would think.

I do like following the Trump presidency, in a kind of soap opera way, but I would never vote for him.

LOL

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    While I could never speak for ecdems.com I would agree with the state comptroller, a Dem too, who by the way, endorsed Cuomo.
    Even the comptroller is an enabler.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That is what it's about. Enabling these people who place these burdens on the community.

One example I caught last week was about "free" college including loan forgiveness.

Why should people who choose not to go to college have their tax money used to pay for those who do want to go to college. I know a LOAD of people who do quite well who didn't go to college. Same with the loan forgiveness. There are countless people who went to college and paid their own loans back. Why should others get out of the loans they took and in some cases BAD life choices?

Yet we have many elected officials at the state level including Cuomo pushing for free college etc.. Well the ecdems.com enable that BS by support people like Cuomo come election time. I will agree the republicans in some cases are no better. I'm not playing favorites.

I agree no one supports everything any politician does but there is just TOO much bs to use that as a excuse when it comes to Cuomo and the current DNC/agenda.

I haven't been following but who replaced Nick in Erie County Republicans?

Thread Information