Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CONGRATULATIONS to Ron Ruffalo! BIG Conservative Win!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

especially swiping the line from a member of the party and their leadership.
    "Swiping" may be the right word Bobby.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; July 11th, 2019 at 08:20 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Check the past posts of mine and you'll see about my employment, just part-time at this point (and back then, too) which is not on the taxpayers' dime, pal. You and Dawn's online campaign manager also have my name wrong, too, once again, but my mommy always said, "as long as they don't call you late for dinner."
    Lied then, lying now?

But, there may be a semblance of truth to your comments.

You may be engaging a full time job with part time efforts, necessitated by Speaking Up, eh?

Or, perhaps less cyclically, you may have a supplemental part time job: "Ya want fries with that?"

As for the "taxpayers dime," it may be more like taxpayer mega dollars, huh Bobby?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; July 11th, 2019 at 08:29 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Either way, you have to give the Dems credit for pulling off this stunning Conservative Party victory...
    "Dems" is a curious choice of a word.

I thought Mazur is a registered Republican, or is he the same type of "Republican" that you refer to here...

From what my Republican pals report, a lot of the local GOP is also not on board of the Sojka-Gaczewski Train!
    ...which IMHO, is reflective of the larger interchangeable party "Swamp" membership?

Speaking is useless, this is the same man (Lee Chowaniec) who tried to cram Fudoli and Brainard down the throats of voters. Ha! Nice try.

Oh, and yawn on the "silly water-craft" - which you use over and over and over with one big whimper after another.

Please!

My comment on the parade is just that: Just saying!

And it does say a lot.

Check the past posts of mine and you'll see about my employment, just part-time at this point (and back then, too) which is not on the taxpayers' dime, pal. You and Dawn's online campaign manager also have my name wrong, too, once again, but my mommy always said, "as long as they don't call you late for dinner."

HeHe!

Either way, you have to give the Dems credit for pulling off this stunning Conservative Party victory, pretty significant, especially swiping the line from a member of the party and their leadership. From what my Republican pals report, a lot of the local GOP is also not on board of the Sojka-Gaczewski Train! LOL

I think they are just turned off my Sojka. I could understand why.
    So:

Unlike what some are telling me, your first name is not Robert?

You deny being a Democratic Party-political operative? (Wink, wink – liar, liar, pants on fire).

You deny County Democratic Party employment – part-time or full time?

You previously posted not divulging your name because of fear of retribution; from whom? Political bosses?

As to Fudoli and Brainard, they were the best candidates at the time, IMHO. Still having difficulty understanding how a ‘conservative’ ran and won on the Democratic line. You were ok with ‘Democrat’ Gaczewski when she was on the town board. You trashed Gallo for questioning her conservative values in 2015. Now you trash Dawn because she is endorsed by the Republicans. Didn’t Dawn and Walters approach the Republican Committee for endorsement late in the game - after candidates were already interviewed, vetted and endorsed. Ah, that party affiliation thingy and subservient loyalty really sucks, eh? – whoever you are.

I do agree that Dawn has a lot of explaining to do.

Re that silly water-craft thingy, it was indeed silly, except to the taxpayers who had to pay for it and the use provided by it.

As for your claim: From what my Republican pals report, a lot of the local GOP is also not on board of the Sojka-Gaczewski Train! LOL

That is true and obvious from what took place in the Republican Endorsed Terranova primary race. Displaced former Committee Chairs went rogue with Mohr to defeat Terranova and take away the line. This intra-party squabbling is no different than what has been taking place for years – as well as in the Democrat Party.

Sojka appears to be overmatched by the likes of the McCracken-Giza tandem team and the wily, experienced Mohr. But when election time comes one will have to consider whether Sojka overall put together the more qualified candidates; remembering that it was his Committee that endorsed Terranova, not the Dems.

As for Ruffino, his claim that the town was properly developed and that he is a fiscal watchdog will be vigorously challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    So:

Unlike what some are telling me, your first name is not Robert?

You deny being a Democratic Party-political operative? (Wink, wink – liar, liar, pants on fire).
    Curious, curious, curious.

I understand that the Conservative write-in votes were tabulated at some point in the late morning of July 5.

"Breezy" posted this thread at at 1:42 p.m. on July 5...

CONGRATULATIONS to Ron Ruffalo! BIG Conservative Win!
    Started by Breezy, July 5th, 2019 01:42 PM
    ... although it appears that the "authoritative" vote results were not publicly communicated by the "Dems" until this tweet...

I did see this political twitter account of Jeremy Zellner yesterday, saying "Congratulations to Ron Ruffino for Lancaster Supervisor and Town Council candidate Dave Mazur for winning the Conservative Party write in! 5:49 PM - 8 Jul 2019"

Furthermore, the BOE website, as of early Wednesday morning, July 9, contained no such information...

Well, Tuesday is gone and still no BOE official primary tally. With all the deceit and double-dealing that took place in the Lancaster primary, how could one not suspect Lancaster is not suspect for the delay.
    My question is how did a non-political operative have information on July 5 which appears not to have been not publicly disseminated until July 8?

George Washington could not tell a lie; Goebbels could not tell the truth; and "Breezy," or Bobby can't tell the difference.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; July 11th, 2019 at 12:50 PM.

Sojka appears to be overmatched by the likes of the McCracken-Giza tandem team and the wily, experienced Mohr. But when election time comes one will have to consider whether Sojka overall put together the more qualified candidates; remembering that it was his Committee that endorsed Terranova, not the Dems.
    It is almost as if Sojka is confronting a McCracken-Giza-Mohr Axis. Remember my thread "Lancaster's 'New Republicans' and the Establishment Coliseum?"

(https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...ght=gladiators)

Nevertheless, I am not so concerned about Mohr's wiliness or his experience, but rather about his control of the levers of power. How else can the state Independence Committee's support for its non-endorsed candidate Desiderio in the Republican Primary be explained?

One word answer: "SWAMP!"

I’m so thrilled to see Ron Ruffino and his slate pull off a Primary win. His voting record speaks volumes! I have watched Ron act fiscally responsible for years and the kudos goes out to him and his slate.

Nice to hear from you Breezy, you have been consistent in your message. I appreciate that.

Super nice to again see Joe Gallo lose, also losing his entire slate in Cheektowaga, lol!

Nice seeing lemaster and blewjewski whine!
    I agree with this!

Thrilled about Ruffino & Co. sealing the Primary win.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    I’m so thrilled to see Ron Ruffino and his slate pull off a Primary win. His voting record speaks volumes! I have watched Ron act fiscally responsible for years and the kudos goes out to him and his slate.

Nice to hear from you Breezy, you have been consistent in your message. I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post

Hmmm...

Boo, hoo, hoo!!!!

Readers, I'll come back later today and chime in with some replies to the whining above. Maybe we'll have a few laughs, at the expense of some of these comments, of course.

--------------------------------

Special laughs for the comments of... shortstuff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information