Thread: I should be the last to point out typos/grammar but this compaign literature

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I should be the last to point out typos/grammar but this compaign literature

I should be the last to point out typos/grammar but this compaign literature takes the cake.

I made a comment in a previous post on FaceBook that a qualification should be they should know how to spell

"Cheektowaga"

I would like to expand on this.

I also beleive a GROUP of people involved in a mailer should know how to spell "Supervisor" if they want to run our town. This wasn't a piece literally put together by 1 person and 1 person only. I'm pretty sure more than one person was involved.

I also don't like people who are "disingenuous"

"not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does."

"Cut Taxes Cut Spending"

We have Jim Rogowski on the last day on the town board stating "The town is heading towards a financial crisis". Since that time he hasn't mentioned why we are heading towards a financial crisis including the main reason this may be happening. He was standing right next to the people running in the this upcoming primary.

I'm ok with cutting spending but what will be cut? Are we going to seriously review how services are supplied for the town or are they just going to say... "Well our hands are tied".."There's nothing we can do"..Just more BS as we have heard in the past.

"Team Work"

Really? Have Ray and Dean shown team work in the past? Or are they still fighting for multiple days off with full pay to conduct "union" business? Look up PERB Case No: U21267. Monday I'm going to pop over a FOIL and point out some more "Team Work"

"Enhance programs and services"

How do you enhance programs and services if you are going to cut spending while taking what is left in the budget to cover the cost increases on labor contracts? Many of these cost increases are items you would never see in the private sector.

"Eliminate Waste"

You really think "waste" is what is increasing our budget every year?

"Restore Trust"

Well that's one reason you don't give the keys to the hen house to the fox. Fox "I'll take care of the chickens real good"

"Rebuild and implement a drainage improvement plan"

Corrent me if I am wrong but hasn't this been started by the current town board?

"Request an Independent Audit"

Of what?

"A vote for Ray and Dean will bring back common sense government to Cheektowaga. That means Lower Taxes, Improved Services, Economic development and A Better Cheektowaga for"

A Better Cheektowaga For what?

I see the little Union Label. Is that what you guys want to be Better in Cheektowaga? Not the property/business owners?

The back side of this is very "disingenuous"

"The Truth"....

Increased spending happened because the labor contract costs continually increase. The guys running for office purposily work to make that happen. Right? The union president and VP. Right?

"The Truth"....

A political friend for $106,000 plus benefits. We have dozens of people who we pay way more than $100,000 a year per position. Why point out just one. Point them all out.

"The Truth"....

$2 million of tax payers money on outside council. Perhaps if the unions would stop creating legal issues so the town board can work in the town's/property owner's best interest we can cut these legal fees down.

This is rich. "Furthermore, our town Attorney moonlites as the county attorney".... Why not mention the dozens of employees who "moonlite" with what they do. Personally I have no issue with this. I'm just pointing out the hipocrisy. "More Abuse, More Friends and FAMILY and NOTHING FOR THE TAX PAYERS" You are kidding right? You know how many couples we have working for the town who then go and optimize their payout to the tune of $1000's a month?

This continues while our town loses population, families struggle, elderly decide to go without medication they might need or older people don't do the house maintance they should be doing inorder to keep up with increases with property taxes.

Originally posted by WNYresident:
    A political friend for $106,000 plus benefits. We have dozens of people who we pay way more than $100,000 a year per position. Why point out just one. Point them all out.
    Maybe, Diane likes Mac 'n cheese

They also granted him a waiver from the residency requirement. Lancaster didn't want him. They didn't reappoint him.
    From the Cheektowaga Chronicle-
    Mr. Dudziak was appointed to the town attorney job on a part-time basis back in July. He served as an Erie County assistant district attorney and former town attorney and prosecutor for Lancaster according to his law practice website.

Currently a resident of Lancaster, Mr. Dudziak tells Cheektowaga Chronicle that he doesn’t have plans to move into the town to conform to its residency rules – which the town council absolved him of Tuesday night based on his “special skills, aptitude, and expertise.”
    The mailer stated that Dudziak is the county attorney. Well, that's a falsehood. He is a former assistant district attorney.

Georgia L Schlager

So the negative campaign failed again, another strikeout for Max

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That was rather bad this round.

Thread Information