Thread: According to Poloncarz, GOP don't know location of county roads

According to Poloncarz, GOP don't know location of county roads

Per Mark Poloncarz - This weekend a malicious lie was spread by GOP operatives saying I won't repair roads in the suburban and rural towns. In fact, ALL county roads are suburban/rural (nothing in Buffalo) and our ENTIRE $40 million+ 2019 road program is in suburban and rural towns. The 2019 plan:

Georgia L Schlager

That doesn’t mean they’re actually doing the work or that it’s enough to keep county roads in repair. The retard Poloncarz has long been known for the failure of the county to plow county roads in the winter. And remember when Dennis Girski refused to pave the county side of Kenmore to teach the city a lesson. Two real A-holes as county execs.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    That doesn’t mean they’re actually doing the work or that it’s enough to keep county roads in repair. The retard Poloncarz has long been known for the failure of the county to plow county roads in the winter. And remember when Dennis Girski refused to pave the county side of Kenmore to teach the city a lesson. Two real A-holes as county execs.
    But apparently*, the Republicans said he won't repair roads in the suburbs and rural areas when those are the only areas that have county roads.
    I don't think his post mentioned that he was repairing county roads in the suburbs and rural areas but any repairs being made are in those areas.

*I don't know if that was actually said by the Republicans

Georgia L Schlager

One brain cell grump has a long history on here spreading lies.

He just can't get by his dislike for people who are not haters like himself.

Heck, in this post, even his one brain cell is not working properly.

He can't even spell Gorski correctly.

Of course grump's constant use of terms demeaning people with handicaps wrecks any of his odd arguments, anyway.

LOL

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    He isn't demeaning people with handicaps. He is directly referring to Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    One brain cell grump has a long history on here spreading lies.

He just can't get by his dislike for people who are not haters like himself.

Heck, in this post, even his one brain cell is not working properly.

He can't even spell Gorski correctly.

Of course grump's constant use of terms demeaning people with handicaps wrecks any of his odd arguments, anyway.

LOL
    One brain cell? Puts me one up on you. By the way I can spell Gorski correctly which puts me one up on the spell check, too. You’re right, I shouldn’t demean an A-hole like Poloncarz...but I will anyhow. Ha, ha, hee, hee, ho, ho.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    He isn't demeaning people with handicaps. He is directly referring to Mark.
    You need to read the comment and let it sink in. Instead of skimming the comments and tossing in a snarky but inaccurate pushback.

Any time you go around calling people "retards" you are demeaning people, their families and friends.

I could care less if grump calls politicians "A-holes," but he shows his true onerous self time and again.

Breezy, you are hereby suspended from the “Politically Correct Coalition” until you repeatedly make abject, self-denigrating apology after apology for referring to “people with handicaps” instead of the as “differently abled”...THE only proper term for such people as determined by the “Politically Correct Coalition”. You are demeaning people, their families and friends. Heartless cad!!

County roads get highest score from GBNRTC since turn of the century
    https://www.wgrz.com/article/traffic...c-f7f301393e3e

Georgia L Schlager

I roar every time I see Poloncarz’ re-election commercial of him shooting hockey pucks. This proves that Markie is a MANLY MAN. When you can’t provide the usual photos of you, your spouse and you kids I guess you need other ways to prove you’re a MANLY MAN. What could be more MANLY than PLAYING HOCKEY, it’s certainly a tough sport...especially when you’re shooting pucks with cute labels into an empty net surrounded by a fog. Reminds of our Governor...he does MANLY things too. He likes to WORK ON CARS...what could be more MANLY! Oh, and there’s CAMPING IN THE WOODS WITH OTHER MANLY MEN, too.

Breezy, you are hereby suspended from the “Politically Correct Coalition” until you repeatedly make abject, self-denigrating apology after apology for referring to “people with handicaps” instead of the as “differently abled”...THE only proper term for such people as determined by the “Politically Correct Coalition”. You are demeaning people, their families and friends. Heartless cad!!
    LOL grump, a post from back in June! I just got sprung so gotta catch up on this one before responding. But - GO POLONCARZ!!! How could anyone not vote for him this time around?

Thread Information