Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheektowage Tim Hortons

Cheektowage Tim Hortons

since coming back from Florida packers tell me no more senior discounts in Cheektowaga. So I drove around the town and stopped at the timmies and asked for the senior discount. The girl said no more discount and handed me a red card and said this is a rewards card use this instead. ok went to another one the girl said the same thing. The next day I was in tonawanda so I stopped at a hortons asked for the SD and bingo got it and my rewards card was used. wow like winning lotto. now back in cheektowaga a few day later I stopped at a different timmies. Again no SD so I asked a manger whats going on. He said corpaprates idea andreplaced the SD with the rewards card. I said bs its the cheap onwes in cheektowaga idea to take it away. I told him you can go outside of the town and still get the SD. He said this is what they are told by the owners. So not only are you getting taxed to death in this town now no more SD

Timmies that are not offering SD. and telling their employees some stupied story. I sent a email to hortons corp on the issue in the town they responed back very fast. Saying the rewards card does not replace the SD its the owners of these stores that took it away. What a bunch of cheap peniss.

Walden and Union
    Dick Rd and Geo Urban
    Dick Rd near the airport
    Broadway and Dick
    Walden near Harlem
    Galleria Mall
    Losson and Union

You can get the SD on Harlem and Genesee at the gas station looks like the crooked owners from the other stores didn't get to this one.
    Still, have to check a few more out haven't had a chance to check the one out in the hood on pine ridge. have to bring the dogs with me for that visit

A lot of the timmies still give SD out all over the area with the rewards card. Amherst, the town of Tonawanda, Amherst, Hamburg, North tonawanda but watch out the roads are so bad in that area. City I never go into unless I have the glock with me. just got a new one. great hand gun my fifth glock.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Why should timmies give you cheapos a discount? Pay what everyone else pays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Why should timmies give you cheapos a discount? Pay what everyone else pays.
    TO PISS OFF younger customers such as yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    TO PISS OFF younger customers such as yourself!
    yep. danny boy will be looking for it someday.

Cheeks, I got the same story from the employees at these Hortons all made up. I don't go to any of them anymore. Right on transit in Depew by Geo Urban and the other one up transit by Tops. They all give the discount and rewards card.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

Ya cry me a river about your 10% discount or whatever, I wouldn’t give it to you either. 6 guys order a cup of discount coffee and nurse it all morning for bs session taking up a couple of tables. The owner was right on this one.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't know why they are complaining about a discount. Perhaps each employee is demanding $20k+ family health insurance plans, pushing to work 5 hours but get paid 8 hours or are demanding 2 days off a week to discuss "union" issues, could be when husband and wife work at a location they are demanding a stipend because one can take family health coverage and the other wants the cash for not taking that benefit. Could even be they are demanding 3-4% raises each year and losing customers but the employees don't care. There are a lot of reasons not to give a discount. I could go on but I have work to do.

Ya cry me a river about your 10% discount or whatever, I wouldn’t give it to you either. 6 guys order a cup of discount coffee and nurse it all morning for bs session taking up a couple of tables. The owner was right on this one.
    Dan,

Am I wrong in accepting my 6% discount at Tops the first Tuesday of the month?
    You're making me feel guilty

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Dan,

Am I wrong in accepting my 6% discount at Tops the first Tuesday of the month?
    You're making me feel guilty
    No not all all, you shouldn’t feel guilty by any means, they are offering it.

But for someone to cry about not getting it at certain locations is just ridiculous. The business decided to offer some type of reward program instead.

If u don’t like it then go to Starbucks or cash out a half million, open your own Timmy’s because I’m sure the town needs about 10 more, and then offer all the discounts u want, until you realize that you’re in business to make money and not for charity.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I don't know why they are complaining about a discount. Perhaps each employee is demanding $20k+ family health insurance plans, pushing to work 5 hours but get paid 8 hours or are demanding 2 days off a week to discuss "union" issues, could be when husband and wife work at a location they are demanding a stipend because one can take family health coverage and the other wants the cash for not taking that benefit. Could even be they are demanding 3-4% raises each year and losing customers but the employees don't care. There are a lot of reasons not to give a discount. I could go on but I have work to do.
    Is that the Timmy’s at Broadway and Union ?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Could be all of them. They don't have a monopoly yet on coffee and donuts in the area.

But for someone to cry about not getting it at certain locations is just ridiculous. The business decided to offer some type of reward program instead.

If u don’t like it then go to Starbucks or cash out a half million, open your own Timmy’s because I’m sure the town needs about 10 more, and then offer all the discounts u want, until you realize that you’re in business to make money and not for charity.
    CANT OPEN ONE UP...no franchises available= Qualifications...MUST BE INDIA or PAKISTANI DESCENT...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    CANT OPEN ONE UP...no franchises available= Qualifications...MUST BE INDIA or PAKISTANI DESCENT...
    Not the case. The guy that owns the one next to us seems to be a hard worker. Nice guy.

I buy my Tim Horton's at Tops by the bag. I don't buy by the cup.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Not the case. The guy that owns the one next to us seems to be a hard worker. Nice guy.
    ya but a cheap o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information